Chapter 30

"May we request the groom and the bride to the dance floor for their first dance." Announce ni Mark at nagpalakpakan naman ang lahat.

Tumayo si Tristan sa tabi ko at inilahad ang kamay niya sa akin. "May I have this dance with you Mrs. Pangilinan?"

Nakangiting tinanggap ko ang kamay niya. "Yes you may Mr. Pangilinan."

Tristan leads me unto the dance floor and everybody claps as we do. Tristan's then puts his right hand on my waist as his left hand holds mine and my right hand was on his shoulder.

"You really look beautiful" He whisper as he pull me close. Then the song started.

All I am, all I'll be

Everything in this world

All that I'll ever need

Is in your eyes

Shining at me

I look at Tristan who is looking at me with a smile on his face and I can't help but to smile at him also. Everything just seem right and magical at that very moment.

When you smile I can feel

All my passion unfolding

Your hand brushes mine

And a thousand sensations

Seduce me 'cause I

I close my eyes and rest my head in his chest as we sway to the music. I could hear his heart beating and as weird as it seem it was like synchorinzing with the beat of the song.

I do cherish you

For the rest of my life

You don't have to think twice

I will love you still

From the depths of my soul

It's beyond my control

I've waited so long to say this to you

If you're asking do I love you this much

I do

"Hey Kate." Bulong ni Tristan.

In my world , before you

I lived outside my emotions

Didn't know where I was going

'Till that day I found you

"Yes Trist?" Umangat ako ng tingin. Halos magkalapit ang mukha namin.

How you opened my life

To a new paradise

"Want to get out of here?" He asked seductively.

In a world torn by change

I chuckled at his question and shook my head a little bit. Grabe talaga ang lalaki na to.

Still with all my heart

'Till my dying day

"Hindi ka talaga makapaghintay noh?" I teased as he then swirled me as the chorus of the song kicks in again.