Chapter 17

Ang mga mababasa sa chapter na to ay rated R. 

His kiss was rough as he imprison me between the door and his body. I know for a fact that he was angry at me because of his rough kisses but it somehow telling me how possessive he was of me. And somehow I have found myself answering his rough kisses as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Please tell me that you and James have no relationship or whatever." He gasped as he broke off the kiss.

"Magkaibigan lang kami ni James." I answered him breathlessly.

"Pero bakit magkayakap kayo doon sa roof top?" He asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Nagseselos ka ba?" I asked him as I bit my lower lip, controlling myself not to smirk.

But instead of answering my question, he kisses me biting my lower lips on the process. "Yes, I am jealous." He then gave a chase kiss. "Tandaan mo Kate, akin ka lang." And with that he kisses me passionately. Which made me wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

Just by then I felt his hand move away from my waist and a click of the door being lock was heard next. I pulled away from his lips and looks at him with my brow raise up. "Bakit mo nilock?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked as he nibble my earlobe which was making me more arouse at the moment. "I want you at ayoko ng disturbo." And he again smash his lips with mine.

We were kissing madly like it was the only thing that really matter right now. Which it is if you think about it. His hands move from my waist to my legs as he aggressively grab it and deliberately wrap it up around his waist. And I let out a low groan at this as I felt his bulge between my legs.

"You're so addicting." He whispered as he draw out from my lips. His lips then travel to my jaw line to my neck, nibbling and kissing my skin which sends a thousand chills over my body. Tapos bigla niya akong binuhat at dinala sa desk niya at pinatong sa may gilid ng mesa.

He was still kissing my neck as his hands travel to the buttons of my blouse and taking it off. His kisses then lower down to my breast as his hands already gave them a light squeeze. I let out a moan as he did so as I arch my back for him. He then unhook my bra and expose my breast that is aching for his attention. He took his attention to my breast sucking it up from the left one to the right.

It was so hard to control my moan but with the thought that his office was not soundproof one makes me doubt my action. I grip his shoulder in the process as his hands pulled my skirt up and roam to the place that is scream for his attention.

My hands makes it's way to his polo shirt and hastily unbutton it which I instantly took off. We are now skin to skin on the upper part and the heat of his skin that touches mine makes me even more turn on. My hands then travels to his pants and unblock his belt and pull his zipper down while his hands now pulling my undies down.

Just when I was about to pull his pants down a knock on the door was heard. But Tristan didn't seem to notice as he kisses me again on the lips as his tongue trace the inside of my mouth. Another knock was heard but Tristan fingers are now teasing my core as if he had heard nothing. I bit his lower lips hard as his finger slides inside and out of me faster than what I was expecting. I close my eyes as the pleasure of it shook my body.

Then all of a sudden, a call from outside was heard. "Sir? Sir Tristan?" It was of Miss Jade. "Sir? Nandyan pa po ba kayo?" She asked.

Tristan let out a grunt between our kiss then break it off. "Ang ayoko talaga sa lahat ay ang distorbo" He mumbled as he pull off his boxer and let his fly out. I took another bite of my lips at the sight of him, it was still as huge as I remembered.