The C.E.O & His SSGT...Book 1

By MKG2012

Book 1 in the Blood River Series Gregory Beau Morgan, Alpha of Blood River pack is a powerful C.E.O. who take... More

Characters
1. Gregory
2. Travis
3. Gregory
4. Alec
5. Travis
6. Gregory
7. Travis
8. Gregory
9. Cooper
10. Travis
11. Alec
12. Gregory
13. Travis
14. Gregory
15. Travis
16. Gregory
17. Travis
18. Gregory
19. Travis
20. Gregory
21. Travis
22. Gregory
23. Travis
24. Gregory
25. Travis
26. Rift
27. Travis
29. Travis
30. Gregory
31. Travis
32. Gregory
33. Travis
34. Gregory
35. Travis
36. Gregory
Epilogue The C.E.O. & His SSGT

28. Gregory

3.2K 156 12
By MKG2012

I think I must be dreaming, Travis wants to retire and start a family with me? So soon? He will turn into a werewolf real soon and he just became Luna and he wants to start a family? I love him for wanting to do that but it seems that it'll be too much for him to handle at once. 

I was stunned and told him we can talk about it later. He was tired and wanted to rest so I kissed him and made sure he was comfortable before I took a shower and dressed in sweatpants only and went to my office in the packhouse to have time to myself to think about what he said. I don't want him to give up his life's passion just because he is going to change and is Luna. 

I work, my family work, most of the pack members work so I don't understand why he will do that just because of who he is and what he will become. 

"Alpha?" Cooper knocked on my door and since it was open I nodded and he walked in and sat in the chair in front of the desk.

"What is it Cooper?" 

"Are you alright? I'm asking as your friend, not your Beta." 

"I'm fine, just thinking of something Travis just told me." I got up from my chair and poured two glasses of whiskey wolfsbane and handed him one.

"What did he say?" Since we're talking as friends and not as Alpha and Beta, he is more open with pushing me to talk.

"He told me he is wanting to retire when his contract is up in a couple of months and wants to start a family. I can't seem to understand why he is willing to do that Coop. He doesn't have to give up his dream to make me happy. Him being happy with his work makes me happy." 

"That may be true but Gregory, he loves you more and he has talked to me last year about wanting to retire when his contract was up but he wasn't sure. Since you two are mated now that decision for him got easier to make." 

"Yea I understand that Copp more than anyone but I can't let him leave the Army without him thinking more about it. Since I can hear his thoughts he hasn't thought about this until he became Luna tonight so I honestly think he's just rushing this because of that." I sighed and felt like Travis was doing this without thinking it all the way through. 

"Do you not want a family with him?" 

"Of course I do. I have waited a very long time for my Luna and to have a family, I'd lock him in the suite for the rest of my life if I could since we mated but I can't do that. I would love to see him round with my pups Cooper but I also want him to do it because he is truly ready. He got the shot so that to me tells me he isn't. He could have told me he wanted a family and we talked about this before he went and got it. If he wanted a family now and gotten pregnant, he wouldn't show for a few months so he still could have served out the rest of his contract either way." I have no idea how to feel about this or what to think. Yes it would be amazing to have a baby with my mate I am not saying it wouldn't but I need Travis to be absolutely certain about it before I get him pregnant. 

"I didn't get the shot." I snapped my head up and looked at Travis standing at the door in nothing but my t-shirt and briefs. 

"Excuse us Cooper." I said and he slipped out of my office closing the door behind him. 

"What did you say?" I asked my nervous mate.

"I didn't get the shot. I knew this is what I wanted love and I wanted to surprise you but I felt your worry about my decision to leave the Army and start a family with you. I don't like you worrying about things like this. You should know by now that I wouldn't lie to you and when I say I'm ready for something, it means I am. I have worked since I was a kid around the farm with my parents and joining the Army, I need a break. This is what I want Gregory, so please stop worrying." He put his arms around my neck and nuzzled his face in my chest. I sighed and wrapped mine around his waist and kissed his head.

"I only worried because I wanted you to think about this and be absolutely sure but I trust you when you say this is what you want." 

"Well Alpha, I want you to breed me when I go into heat." He licked my nipple and I moaned, his wet tongue and warm breath making me weak in the knees.

"Mm with pleasure Luna." I picked him up and sat him on my desk.

"We can practice now." I said and tore my shift off of him and kissed down his neck making him move his head to the side so I had better access to his mark and sucked on it making his moans fill the room. 

"You like that?" I asked and he nodded slightly and gripped the back of my head.

"Yes Alpha." He moaned out and I smirked. I kept up my attack on his neck as I put my hand down the front of his briefs and gripped his dick and stroked him, paying extra attention to the head and he moved his hips to get more friction. 

I moved my hand and he whined but it didn't last long because my hand was replaced with my mouth after I took his briefs off and he was laying back on my desk and he was such a beautiful sight to see. 

"Not the desk we fantasized about but it'll due for now." I said between kisses on his lower stomach and my hand stroking him. He blushed but nodded his head looking into my eyes. 

"Please daddy, take me now." He pleaded so I quickly grabbed the lube, his slick will only happen when he's in heat. I poured some on my fingers and slowly pushed one into him as I stood up and watched as his hole took it with no problem and I pushed another in and he was moaning softly until I found his prostate and his back arched off the desk and his eyes shut. 

"So beautiful." I leaned down and kissed his pretty pink lips as I got between his legs after I removed my three fingers and added lube to myself, it's not enough preparation for him but I need to be inside of him. 

"Oh fuck!" He moaned when I thrusted in and out at a hard fast pace, wanting to feel every inch of my beautiful Luna. 

"You feel so good my love." I said and kissed him as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I went slower for a few thrusts but I needed to fuck my mate, not make love.

I scooted him closer to the edge of the desk and opened his legs wider and watched me as I went in and out of him like the beast I am. I hit his pleasure spot each time and his cock was so beautiful and hard, leaking onto his firm flat stomach. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked him and the sounds he was making are fueling my desire to please him even more. 

I pulled out of him and flipped him so he was on his elbows, his legs on the floor and his chest on my desk, perfectly exposed for me. I opened his cheeks and entered him again, thrusting as hard as I could. I gripped his hips and let go on him, feeling a new kind of pleasure as his hole clenched around me and God that got me close.

"I'm going to cum daddy!" He screamed out and his load was shot out of his cock on the top of my desk and the feeling of his hole, the moans and screams from him, seeing his cum and him alone had me cumming deep inside of him, moaning his name. 

"Damn love, that was incredible." He giggled and I chuckled. 

"Yes it was but every time with you is incredible and it gets better each time. I love you Travis." I helped him stand up and he kissed me softly.

"I love you too. Let's go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow and I'm really tired and hurting." Once he said that I put on my sweats and picked him up and wrapped a blanket around him and carried him to the suite. I went straight to the bathroom and put him on the toilet so I could start the water for a relaxing bath for him. I added oils and bath salt to help. 

Once it was over half full I picked him up and gently sat down in the tub with him in my arms. He moaned when he felt the warm water on his skin. He sighed and closed his eyes with his head on my chest. 

"So you are one hundred percent sure about this Travis?" I asked and he looked up at me with his beautiful green eyes and smiled. 

"It absolutely is what I truly want Gregory." He promised so I let it go. No need to keep asking if he is sure.

"Alright. Just prepare when you go into heat to be fucked for a week straight." I growled and nipped his mark and he moaned.

"I can't wait for that daddy." The little shit purred and rocked his ass on my dick so since he wants to play dirty I scooted back and had him sit on my dick and fucked him in the tub before we ran the shower on us and got out to go to bed.

I laid with him in my arms and went to sleep happy about how today went and excited about seeing his wolf when he turns tomorrow night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 337K 92
Book 2: The Fated Chronicles Will doesn't trust anyone. Doesn't let them in because he doesn't want to get hurt again, he can't afford to. Will is lo...
844K 35.5K 40
Nathaniel Angelev is a gritty, battle-hardened mafia prince who seemingly has it all - money, power, and devastatingly good looks - even though he's...
972K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
524K 27.7K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...