Somewhat The Same (Shizuo x O...

Autorstwa flowerscarsandcandy

This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Więcej

A Welcoming Surprise
Meeting My Boss
Catching Up
Common Interests
Being Friends Leads to Making Out!?
Cuts and Covers
Disinfectant and Heartburns
Adding Fuel to Fire
Food before Dudes
Have Romantic Feelings...Me!?
Poisoned
Officially Exclusive at Dawn
Sparks
Explanation
First Date
Regret
Smack That Bitch
Brother Dear
Thorns In Our Path
Pretty Vegetables
Endless Surprises
Epilogue

Prologue

3.8K 88 6
Autorstwa flowerscarsandcandy

They say people turn to a new chapter in their life to forget their past or to seek adventure but me... I had to.

Ever since Mum and Dad heard about Mikado, my brother, pulling a massive stunt like starting a gang in Ikebukuro, they sent me to keep an eye on him. I knew he was one of those silent but deadly types- Wait! How rude of me to not introduce myself!

My name is Kaya Ryugamine and I'm 23 years old. Brown hair and eyes. Just the average looking girl- how boring. One thing about me is that I hate asking for help- it makes me look weak. And I'm not weak. Physically,maybe not mentally though.

I'm adopted as my parents died when i was 5. Mikado was soon born but I never spent much time with him as as soon as he started 7th grade. I was off to study medicine- perks of being a genius child.

As soon as I graduated, I find out the little shit gets in some gang warfare...

So now I'm stuck on a train, waiting to get there to meet him and my boss-some underground doctor- and starting a new chapter of my life, to seek a new adventure and maybe find my Prince Charming- Ha!

Not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
This is my first time writing a fanfic and I just watched DRRR! about a week ago and I fell in love with Shizuo as I think he is a very interesting character. then, I realised that they weren't enough Shizuo x Oc Fanfics.... He needs the love.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

141K 5.2K 20
*****Completed******* Izaya Orihara is a strange person. On the outside he seems heartless and even psychotic. However, on the inside, he suffers thr...
18.2K 688 9
Being sent away to live in Ikebukuro was supposed to be for your own protection. Little did you know that darker things that far surpassed the danger...
90K 3.3K 25
You met Izaya Orihara in college, and you have always been impressed by his intelligence and good looks. As a desperate attempt to stay together afte...
73.3K 2.9K 26
Izaya finds himself subconsciously returning to Ikebukuro after an unspecified amount of time and, of course, Shizuo finds out. What happens when the...