My imprint ( Embry Call fanfi...

By rachael_dixon

When Sam uley's little sister moves back to La Push after going to art school what will happen when she is im... More

Coming home
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
~ Epilogue ~
New story!!

Chapter 4

23K 397 15
By rachael_dixon

Leah POV (surprise right!)
-------------------------------------

I can't believe Embry imprinted! That's everyone except me! Is there something wrong with me?! I started to shake so I went outside to phase but I saw embry and Rachael walking up holding hands, it made it worse I phased and ran into the woods.

Rachael POV
-------------------

Me and embry were laughing and joking when we walked up to Sam's. a girl came out and phased shortly after.
"Who was that?" I asked embry.
"That was Leah."
"Oh my gosh! I didn't even recognize her, she changed so much!" I was shocked Leah had changed so much.

When we entered the house the boys were all goofing around.
"Cool it! I need my house." Sam said and everything calmed down.
" Aw look at how happy embry looks" Jared yelled.
"Well of course I am I'm with the love of my life ." he kissed my cheek.
"Ok ok enough with the cuteness ". Jared said and paul fake barfed.
"Grow up boys " I told them.

___________________________

Authors note:
Sorry this is so short I couldn't think of something good to write about.
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.6K 28
When the Swan twins Anya and Bella move to Forks Washington they had no idea what to expect. Anya has never felt like she belongs or that she's loved...
78.2K 1.2K 15
Embry's long lost sister is finally moving back to La Push after 17 years of living with her now deceased father in Malibu California. Her dad died i...
44K 720 12
An Embry call love story.
13.4K 278 11
(Sequel to The Alpha's Sister) As Mikayla's story contiunes her relationship with Jacob finally turns into something more, And she gets even closer...