Chapter 5

Rachael's POV
--------------------

The next morning I told Sam I was gonna walk in the woods and go to the beach at do some drawing. he told me to be careful then I left.

I started at the beach a drew some of the rock formations, I was there for a couple of hours. I spent the rest of the day in the woods, I was surprised I didn't come across any of the boys.
The must not have been on patrol today.

I was sitting in a meadow drawing the trees and flowers I was so engrossed in the drawing I hadn't realized how dark it had got.

I started to try and get home but I wasn't seeing anything familiar. Shit I was lost. what am I gonna do know.

It was dark so I couldn't use the sun to help me get back all I had was the light of the full moon. Crap it's gonna get real cold real soon. What am I gonna do?

Embry's POV
-------------------

I haven't seen Rachael all day, I came across her scent a few times while on patrol but I didn't follow it Cuz paul and Sam yelled at me. I was looking forward to finally seeing her.

As soon as I walked in the house I could tell something was wrong.
Sam was pacing, Emily looked like she was about to cry, and the boys all had worried looks.

" What's up guys?" I asked. I didn't see Rachael, wonder where she is.
" It's Rachael she hasn't come home." Sam said. I hope I didn't hear that right.
" Excuse me." I said.
" Rachael left this morning and hasn't come back."
" It's 10 at night and it's freezing out side why aren't you looking for her!!"
I yelled. why would they wait this long? How long have they known?
" We were waiting for you." Jake told me.
" Well let's go then" I said and ran out side and phased.

Soon after i phased I felt the others phase too. We spread out searching everywhere. I finally caught her scent and ran as fast as I could.

" I see her" I told they guys using out wolf telepathy. They all phased back except Sam who came to us.
I noticed that Rachael was asleep and shaking, I went over to her and curled up around her.

She woke up briefly and said my name but fell back asleep. I got worried and told Sam to hurry up. when he showed up we took Rachael back home and laid her in her bed, she clutched to me so I couldn't leave.

Reluctantly Sam let me stay with her, when I laid down next to her she immediately curled into my side so I put my arms around her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

___________________________

Authors note: comment and tell me what you think, or something you think should happen, review.
Thx:)