Chapter 26

Rachael's POV
--------------------

I woke up again having to vomit. I pulled myself out of Embry's grasp not caring if I woke him up.

I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach.

I felt a hand in my back, rubbing it. I knew it was Embry.

"No get out I don't want you to see me like this " I cried trying to push him away.
"Not a chance babe. "

After that episode I brushed my teeth and we walked to Sam's for breakfast. I really didn't want to cook and Embry doesn't know how.

"So I think we should have a baby shower in a few months." Emily said when we sat down with out food.
"Why do we need a baby shower?" Jared asked.
"Really?" paul said.
"Yeah who's having a baby?"
"Rachael you dumbass" paul said.
"Oh!" He said as realization dawned on him.
I laughed and turned back to Emily.
"That sounds good, but we'll wait till I know the gender "
"Yay! I'll plan it! "

I really hope she doesn't go ever board with with this. I don't really want it to be a huge thing. But Emily knows me so hopefully it's not big.

"Babe wanna go to a movie?" Embry asked when he came into the kitchen.
"Sure-" I started to say but was interrupted.
"Embry you can't we have patrol." Sam stated.
"Sam I love you but I'm taking my fiancé away from you for the night and your gonna deal with it. " I said.
"No I'm pack leader what I day goes. "
"Don't you test a pregnant woman Sam Uley. " I said getting angry.
"Sam I would listen to her she's scary when she's mad normally now it's gonna be like x10" Embry said to him.

Sam sighed and gave in. I hugged him then took Embry's hand and we walked out of his house back to ours to get ready for date night.

___________________________

Authors note; sorry this took so long, school is busy and I started a new story bare with me please and thank you. 💕. Next chapter will be date night so it may be a shorter chapter.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)