Chapter 23

Rachael's POV
------------------
*a week later*

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom again. I started to throw up again. This was the 3rd time this week.

I think I'm starting to get the flu or something. I'll take a trip out to the doctors office later.

"Babe are you alright?" Embry called from outside the door.
"Yeah I fine. "
I came out after brushing my teeth.
"Are you sure, you've been sick a few days in a row."
"Yeah I'm sure, probably just a cold or the flu. I'll go to the doctors later today."
"Do you want me to go with you?"
"No it's okay. "
"Okay..."

It turns out that even if Embry wanted to go with me he couldn't, he had patrol with Sam.

I went to the doctors and told my doctor what had been going on, she took some tests then said she would be back soon.

"Rachael good news" my doctor said as she came in the room.
"What?"
"Congratulations, your pregnant!" She said. Then proscribed me things to take, and things to do to stay healthy during the pregnancy.

After I left the doctors I went to my brothers house. I really hope Emily is there. Leah too but I don't want the guys to know yet, probably just Sam, Embry and Emily.

"Emily?" I called.
"I'm the kitchen" she called back.
"What's up Rachael?" Emily asked.
"I have some big news "
"What is it?"
"I'm... I'm pregnant. "
"What! Congratulations!!" She yelled and ran over to hug me.

"Em I don't know what to do."
"Don't worry it will come naturally. Mothers instinct you know "
"Yeah.. I guess "
"When are you gonna tell Embry?"
"I don't know, probably tonight. and em can you please not tell anyone, I want to keep it on the down low till I'm ready"
"What about Sam?"
"I'll tell him tomorrow"
"Okay"
"Thank you"
"No problem. "

I left a little while later to start dinner and find a way to tell Embry.

"Babe I'm home!" Embry yelled right as I finished putting dinner on the table.
"Dining room!"

"Looks great babe. " Embry said and kissed me before he sat down.

About half way through the dinner I decided I should tell him.

"Embry I have something I need to tell you. "
"What is it Rachael?"
"I'm.. I'm.. Oh gosh, Embry I'm pregnant. "
"What?" he chocked.
I sighed. "I'm pregnant. "
" Rachael that great news!!" He said. And ran over to me lifting me out of my chair and hugging me, kissing my face.

"We're gonna be parents. "

___________________________

Authors note: what did you think? Are you happy she's pregnant or mad? Boy or girl?
Comment
Vote
Thx:)