Chapter 7

Rachael's POV
---------------------

The next morning I woke up to find embry on my floor. That's cute. I guess Sam told him he couldn't sleep in my bed. I get up and avoid stepping on embry, I don't want to wake him I don't know when he came in. After I got dressed I went downstairs to eat some breakfast that Emily made.

"Morning" Emily said in her cheerful voice.
"Morning" I mumbled.
" Someone's not a morning person." paul joked. I punched him in the arm and he faked being hurt. By the time I finished eating embry came downstairs to eat.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Jared said. Embry flicked him off and Sam slapped his head. so I came to his rescue.
" Stop abusing him he just woke up." I told them. I kissed Embry's cheek.
"thanks babe" he smiled his beautiful smile. Him calling me babe made me smile.

Embry sat down and pulled me into his lap while he ate. I stole a piece of his bacon and ate it.
"Hey that was mine." he whined. I laughed and kissed his nose.
"Too bad"

That day we sat around playing video came and joking. I was pulverizing paul in CoD until Jared covered my eyes and made me lose, I chucked the controller at him. I was shaking just a little bit and the guys noticed and got worried.
I stopped shaking as soon and embry came in the room. His presents calmed me down instantly.

*pauls POV*

I saw Rachael start to shake and got worried. She's always been like a sister to me and i don't want to phase. Once Embry came in the room she stopped.

I went to Sam to let him know.
"Sam I need to talk to you." I told him and went outside, he followed.
" what isn't Paul?"
"It's rachael" that got his attention.
"What about Rachael?" He asked with worry in hi voice.
"I think she might phase soon." all he could do was look at me with a look of disbelief.

___________________________

Authors note: will Rachael actually phase?
Let me know if anyone is actually reading this or if I'm wasting my time:)
Comment
Review
Thx:)