Chapter 14

Rachael's POV.
-----------------

A few hours later me and Embry made our way back to Sam's house.

To say he was angry was an understatement. Embry cowered away from him due to the alpha part of Sam. I rubbed his back to reassure him everything was fine.

"Hi Sam." I said.
"Hi!!" He shouted. " You disappear with him for over a day and you say hi!!! Get your ass in the house!!! " He shouted beyond furious. It even scared me.

"I am 19 years old Sam Uley! I can do what I want!" I yelled raising my voice at every word and starting to shake.

"When you live at my house you live with my rules!!!"

"Fine! I'll move out!! "

"Fine!"

I stormed inside and started to pack my essentials.

I thought of places j could go. I could ask Embry if I could stay with him. But what if his mom said no. I could go to Billy's. Billy black is my god father he would let me stay for sure.

"Babe are you okay? " Embry asked when he finally got to my room.

"I don't know. " I said.

He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"I'll ask my mom if you can stay with us. "
"Thank you. " I said and lightly smiled at him.

* later*

Mrs.Call was fine with me stay for a few days. She thought I could keep Embry under control for a while. I don't think that's going to happen haha.

___________________________

Authors note: I am so sorry this took me so long and I'm sorry it's so short! I will try and update faster and make them longer but it's hard while I'm in school so just bare with me please and thank you!
Comment
Review
Thx:)