Chapter 21

Embry's POV
------------------

I chased the her scent to the cliffs. I saw her sitting with her feet dangling off the cliff.

I whined slightly and she turned around. She had tear tracks running down her face. I whined more.

I cautiously crawled forward, my stomach on the ground (a/n like dogs do when they know they are in trouble).

She patted the spot beside her and I moved closer to her then laid my head on her lap and she started to pet my head.

She sighed.

"You know what you said really hurt me Embry. "

I have a sight nod.

"I shouldn't forgive you. "

I whined.

"But I love you, and everyone deserves a second chance. "

I stood up and licked her face.

"Eww Embry!" She yelled.

I moved me head toward the woods signaling for her to phase and come with me. She nodded her head and went behind a tree. I rolled my eyes at her need to do that. I mean we live together.

She came out in her wolf form and we ran home.

This time we both stayed behind a tree because we didn't want to risk anyone seeing us here.

I took her and and led her inside and up to the bed room. We laid down together and cuddled together.

I fell into a peaceful sleep with her in my arms.

___________________________

Authors note: I just want to thank you all for all the votes and nice comments it really means a lot to me! Love you all!

Comment
Review
Thx:)