Chapter 27

Rachael's POV
------------------

"Babe are you ready?!" Embry yelled up the stairs.
"Yeah be down in a sec!"

I walked down the stairs in a nice dress and saw Embry dressed in a suit.

"So where are we going tonight?"
"A fancy date. "
"Oh so much information. " I laughed.
"That's all you get babe." He smiled and took my hand leading me to the car.

We drove out of La Push to Seattle.

We came to a stop in front of a nice restaurant.

"Wow." I said.

Embry came to my side of the car and opened the door for me then proceeded to take my hand and lead me into the restaurant.

After we ordered Embry started up a conversation.

"So babe any idea when you want to get married?"
"Hmm well I was think the summer. "
"I like that it will be warmer. Not like it affects us" he said and we laughed.
"Also what about getting married on the beach, I think it would be really pretty!"
"Anything you want. " He smiled.
"And what about if we did it after the baby was born, that way I don't look fat in my wedding dress. "
"Sure babe that sound great. "
"Yay!"
"Is there anything you want at the wedding?" I asked.
"Yeah lilies, like white and red ones. " He said. " They were my mothers favorite flower. "
"Of course the would look so pretty. "
He smiled.

The waiter brought our food shortly after and we ate and had bits of conversations here and there.

When Embry paid and drove is somewhere else.

"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere else " he replied cheekily.

After a few minutes we pulled into a movie theater.

" we are seeing a movie" he said.
"No really. " I replied sarcastically.
He laughed.

We ended up arguing over what movie to see so we settled on a comedy. It was pretty good, but I'm not gonna tell Embry that or all he'll want to see is comedy's.

When we got home we were both pretty tired so we just went straight to bed.

___________________________

Authors note: hey guys I have a new story up its a Sirius Black love story so if you like Harry Potter or not it would mean a lot if you checked it out!! Thank you.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)