Chapter 12

Rachael's POV
--------------------

Today was mine and Embry's one month anniversary. All he did was send me a text this morning. I don't know if I can keep this up. It's been weeks since we've seen each other and now all he's done is send me a text! I want to stay with him, I mean he's my imprint, I don't know what to do without him. But I can't stay in a relationship where we don't see or talk to each other at all.

Embry's POV
--------------------

I can't wait for Rachael to see what I have planned. I haven't told Rachael that I got today off from Sam and ungrounded from my mom.

I texted her happy anniversary, doni didn't give anything away.

I pulled up to Sam's house and went inside.
"Where's Rachael?" I asked.
"She's in her room. " Sam told me.

I went up there and knocked in the door.
"What- embry?" She said when she answered.
"Hey! Get ready we are going somewhere."
"Um okay" she said and closed the door.

She came out wearing skinny, a red tank top and a grey cardigan. She looked beautiful.

"Embry where are going?" Rachael asked. I blindfolded her for it to be a surprise.
"It's a surprise." I told her.
She sighed and let me lead her.

When we got to where I set up everything on the beach. (Picture up top). I took of her blind fold. She gasped when she saw it.

"Embry it's so beautiful"
"Not as beautiful as you. "
She smiles and wrapped her arms around my neck, mine instinctively went around her waist and she kissed me.

"This is perfect." She told me when she pulled away.
"Im glad you like it."

We stayed in the little tent for the rest of the night. Rachael fell asleep with her head in my chest and her body curled up to mine. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her. For the first time in a while I slept great.

___________________________

Authors note:
Comment
Review
Thx:)