Chapter 15

Rachael's POV
---------------------

I liked staying at Embry's house. I like his mom, she was a very nice woman.

She grew on me and seemed to grow on her as well.

When Embry came out he looked tired and sad.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him.
"Nothing, I was just on patrol with Sam."
"Is he being hard on you? "
"No it's the mind connection. he's sad that your gone Rachael. It's hurting him really bad. "

That made me want to cry. I didn't want to hurt my brother. I love him. But he's the one that drove me out he deserves this. Right?

"I'm sorry Embry. "
"It's okay. Let's just go get some sleep. "
"Okay."

He takes my hand and leads me up to his room. He pulls out a shirt and hands is to me. I've grown used to wearing Embry's shirts to sleep. One night I tried to sleep with out one and j couldn't sleep. So now I wear one of his every night.

I put the shirt on and crawled into his bed. Embry took off his shirt and shorts and put on a pair of sweatpants. Then got into bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I rested me head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

___________________________

Authors note: sorry it's really bad and really short. I'm gonna try and make them longer and better. Just please bare with me. Thank you.
Comment
Review
Thx:)