Chapter 20

Embry's POV
------------------

I can't believe I said that. I shouldn't have said that. Where did she go? I need to find her.

Those were the thought running through my head right now.

I ran outside and phased hoping to find her scent. I did and I followed it to a river.

Great. Now I'll never find her.

I hope she comes back. I need to apologize. I knew what I said was wrong and I didn't mean it, I was just angry.

I layed down and whined. Luckily non of the other guys were on patrol yet.

Then I felt someone phase.

"Embry what are you doing?"

It was Sam.

Great.

Then the images of the fight me and Rachael had flashed though my head.

"Embry you idiot!! You better hope she is found today!" Sam howled and the others phased in except Rachael.

Sam showed them what happened and I surprised non of them attacked me.

We started the search knowing that Rachael can stay hidden for days (which she's done before) but positive that out of the 6 of us one of us would find her.

*later*

We searched everywhere but didn't find her. Sam phased only to tell Emily what happened then phased back to keep searching like me.

He was pretty pissed at me but didn't try to kill me..... Yet.

We had been searching for hours and couldn't find a trace of her.

"Sam where did she go last time she ran off?"
"A cave but I already searched there. "
"Where else would she go. "
"I don't know. "

We continued searching only to come up with nothing.

But then with a stroke of luck I picked up her scent.

I raced after it not needing to tell Sam, he already new and was following.

___________________________

Authors note: it's not as long as i wanted it to be but I'm trying to make them longer I promise.
Comment
Review
Thx:)

My imprint ( Embry Call fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara