Chapter 9

Embry's POV
------------------

I over heard Sam talking to Emily while they were in the kitchen. I couldn't tell if I wanted her to be a wolf or not. I mean if she was she could be with me more. But I don't want to condemn her to a life of this. If she does phase she may never have kids. I know she wants them. She always has. But there's also a chance she could.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Rachael waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hey you alive in there?" She joked.
"Yeah sorry I was just thinking. "
"What about?"
"Nothing important. "

I could see it in her eyes that she didn't believe me but she didn't push it.
"What are we gonna do today?" She asked.
"Hmm what do you wanna do? "
"What about going to the beach and doing some cliff diving. "

I don't really want Rachael cliff diving but I know she's been doing it with Sam since she was little. And she's been going with pack to so I let it go.

When we get to the beach Rachael immediately runs into the water and starts swimming around.

"Embry! Get in the water!" She called.
She was already several yards out. Yeah she's a really fast swimmer. I swam out after her and wrapped my arms around her. She couldn't touch the bottom and I barely could.

We swam for a little while then she got tired so we rested on the beach for a little while. My arm wrapped around her waist and her cuddled into my side.

Later we decided not to go cliff diving. Instead we went back to her house and watched tv and joked, talked and kissed but only when Sam wasn't looking. I didn't want to die.

But soon the fun came to an end and I had to go in patrol.
"Stay calm please." I whispered into her ear.
"Ok? " She said confused. She didn't know about the fact she could phase soon and Sam didn't want her to know.

It was torture for me to not tell her but I had to listen to Sam.

*morning. *

Finally paul and Jared relived me and jake. On our way back we heard a scream. But that wasn't any scream. I knew that scream.

It was Rachael's scream.

___________________________

Authors note: new chapter!! So what's wrong with Rachael???
Comment
Review
Thx:)