𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°46°

1.7K 528 284
By Eddy622

Sorry for the delay in updating this chapter.

Pleased to announced that THE WRONG GIRL, is officially a year old on Wattpad with 100k reads! Thanks so much guys!!!

Above is a picture of Eno ❤

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

              °Jeremiah's POV°

Everyone seemed to be excited and at the same time, nervous at today's competition. Today's competition was between my school and that of Greenville High. Greenville High, was a school which was well known for its academic and athletic excellent. They were known as our competitors.

Dami and I moved into the indoor pool, along side Jasper. Dami wasn't a swimmer, but a badminton player. He decided to accompany me for moral support. We three headed straight for the locker room, so Jasper and I could get changed.

Stepping out of the boys locker room, I noticed Femi and Rosemary doing what they knew how to do best. Causing trouble. Both Femi and Rosemary, had ganged up against Tatiana. Tatiana seemed not too bothered, as she folded her arms with a straight expression.

"Can't wait for you to drown, Uyai. So everyone would know that I've been saying the truth this whole time." Femi had a huge grin on his face. Wishing someone to drown, was insane.

Rosemary nodded her head in agreement. "I also want her to drown."

This two where psychos to be honest. I couldn't wish someone dead, no matter how hard I wanted to clear my name. "Then watch me drown, so you can prove your innocence."

Tatiana found her way passed Femi and Rosemary. She noticed Dami and I, and decided to hang out with us. Jubilee found us seconds later. He too witness Femi and Rosemary's harsh words, but thought it best not to exchange words with the likes of them.

"Seriously, Both Femi and Rosemary are annoying. Do they share the same brain cells or something?" Tatiana ranted.

"You guys act like little kids" Muttered Jasper, then walked over to say hi to his friends.

"So," Dami voiced out, once Jasper had left us. "You sure Felix is coming?"

"He's in town," I informed him, while twisting my waist as I warm-up.

"Thank goodness. For a second there, I thought___"

"Hello people!" Someone yelled at the entrance, gaining every present students' attention and also, cutting Dami off. Whispers of recognition filled the atmosphere. We all turned towards the indoor pool entrance, to see the faces we've all been waiting for.

Saviour, the owner of the voice earlier, walked majestically with Sofia by his side. I watched as Sofia tried so hard to stop Saviour from embarrassing her any further. Dafe had his hands swung on Emem's shoulders. They felt glued to each other as they walked in sync. Shade and Osas walked side by side. Shade had a book on her left hand but she wasn't reading at the moment. Osas had her attention on her phone, has she looked like the cool girl next door. Felix had his hands snaked around Eno's waist. Felix smiles and charms seemed to get every girl's attention. Eno seemed not to be bothered, like she knew she was way prettier than those girls having eyes on her man. Though Eno was now on low cut which she dyed, she was still extremely beautiful. And that was saying something coming from me.

Everyone knew who they were, everyone recognized them. Who wouldn't? The group still had a great impact on everyone at this school. Especially Eno and Felix.

Rosemary all of a sudden left Femi's side, to go say hi to Eno, when Eno finally approached our group.

"Senior Eno," Rosemary breathed out, with a huge smile on her face. "God, you're here. Truth be told, I never knew you'd actually come to cheer us on."

"Well I'm full of surprises, aren't I?" Eno still had those aura around her, which made people fill inferior. "And try not make me feel like a celebrity when I'm not."

"Alright, I won't." Rosemary was just to excited to meet Eno again, to even care. "But since you're here, you should give us some pointers."

"I should?" Eno furrowed her brows at Rosemary, licked her lips and folded her arms below her chest. "I should, like an order?"

"N-No__"

"I'm not your coach, Rosemary. And even if I was, the ordering should be the other way round." I chuckled a bit. Just few minutes and Eno was already standing her ground and putting Rosemary where she belonged. "I came to watch you guys play and not help you guys win. That's your job."

"B-But__"

"If you need some pointers, I'm sure the coach is available." Emem tried to grasped her sister's upper arm, so she could control her tongue but Eno Jerked her arms away. "That reminds me, I need to say hi to coach."

Eno was about to drag her attention to us, but noticed Rosemary still standing there. "Run along, will you? would be bad if I start regretting the day I made you captain."

Felix placed his hands on Eno's, which made her to give a small sigh. She looked at Rosemary, after knowing what Felix little gesture was. She gave Rosemary a sarcastic smile, so she won't look intimidating and said in the most warmest voice she could muster. "Bye, fighting."

Rosemary frowned a bit, as she walked over to Femi. "You came," I said to Felix. He nodded, but his attention was on Eno.

"I couldn't not come," Felix answered. It was clear he wanted to say something to Eno, but decided not to.

Shade moved over to Tatiana, then directed her question to me. "So who's she? Tatiana or the other one?"

"If the other one's here, we would be saying RIP to her." Tatiana said to Shade, then gave an almost immediate hug. "I'm not a hugger, but I do miss you."

"Well I came to Blossom High to watch the competition and not see two people hug." Eno said dryly. "Plus, I don't want to listen to you guys rant about some stalker. What is this? School of no normality?"

"She's back," Irene whispered to Omonigho. Eno heard that to Irene's dismay, and shot her a glare. Irene gulped down and quickly added. "I mean, in a good way."

"Where's the other twin by the way?" Asked Eno, out of curiosity.

"I told her not to be here," I said to Eno. "Would be a lot of stress to start explaining to people why there are two Tatianas at school. I'm not in the mood for that."

Tatiana whom happened to be at my front, began to rub her nape. "Well about that___"

I stared at Tatiana, feeling the frustration and headache coming. "What did you do?"

"You see, she wanted to cheer you on and I gave her a solution." She said quickly. I felt Dami's fingers on my shoulder as he tapped me.

"I don't know but, do you think that's her?" Dami pointed ahead and I followed his direction to see someone almost covered with clothing. Soon, that someone began to wave his or her hands towards me.

I placed my head down and shook it with a sigh. "Yup, that's her."

"Who's she?" Felix asked, as he moved himself and Eno, to stand beside me. "I meant to you?"

I couldn't answer that. Uyai and I weren't official yet and I wasn't sure if we would beany time soon. None of these times were the best times. I lifted my head and raised my hand, to signal her over.

To answer Felix's question while Uyai was jogging towards us, I said. "She's..... I like her a lot."

Felix, his friends and mine, stared at me with stunned eyes, but couldn't say a thing cause Uyai finally made it to our small group.

"Hey!" She chirped, but her voice was muffled with the mask she wore. If I didn't know it was Uyai, I wouldn't be able to identify her features.

Eno leaned closer to Uyai, as she slowly examined Uyai with narrowed eyes. "Aren't you dying in there?" She asked, referring to Uyai's overly huge hoodie, long face mask, and gloves.

"I can endure anything, to cheer Jeremiah on." She replied with a low tone. "Oh, and T."

"Hmmm," Tatiana not feeling too convinced, said to her sister. "I reserve my comments."

I held Uyai's gloved hands, then subtly pulled her close to me. Rosemary noticing a strange person with strange clothing, decided to butt in yet again.

"Who's she?" Rosemary walked over to our little group yet again, and looked closely at Uyai.

I opened my mouth to reply Rosemary, but Eno had to beat me to it. "I never knew going around into other people's personal spaces demanding for things, would be a trend these days."

Rosemary not expecting Eno to attack her like that, scratched the top of her head." Senior Eno, there's something you need to know. Tatiana isn't genuine. She's also doing something bad. First she kill__"

"Killed your dignity and taste in boys?" Eno directed her gaze to Femi, then accessed him with her eyes. "Clearly."

I heard Uyai rained insults on Rosemary under her breath. No one liked Rosemary, not even in the past. But at least in the past, Rosemary was tolerable. I mean, what could she do? She was under the shadow of the previous reign.

"She's my cousin," Emem voiced out in a calm way. "She hates being noticed."

Rosemary looked at Uyai, then at Emem. "I never knew you both had a cousin."

"When has my personal life ever been any interest of yours?" Eno voiced out in a cold manner. "Are you Emem?" Rosemary gulped down and shook her head. "My boyfriend Felix? Or let me guess, maybe you see yourself as Sofia, Shade, Osas, Saviour or maybe Dafe?"

"Senior En__"

"Last time I checked, I was done with secondary school." Rosemary coughed after being interrupted. She felt trapped. "Try not to demote me."

"I'm sorry senior... I meant Eno. I didn't mean to demote you." Rosemary tried so hard to maintain her good image, an image she only showed to Eno.

"Go practice or better still hang out with your boyfriend." Eno knew about Femi, because of Saviour's mouth. Eno eyes still went back to Femi, and gave him a judgemental look. "Though I'm starting to question your taste in boys. You sure as hell can do better."

"N-Nice to finally see you again, Eno." Rosemary stuttered, scratched the back of her head, then turned to Osas. "You too Osas."

Osas acknowledged Rosemary with a nod. Rosemary felt so embarrassed being covered by Eno. She decided it was best to walk over to Femi and her minions.

"Eno-Obong," Sofia scolded, same time Emem said "Eno."

Rosemary was long gone. I knew Eno was the only one to put Rosemary in her place. To bad the school didn't have someone like Eno. Her personality and foul mouth do come in handy sometimes.

"What?" Eno shrugged nonchalantly. "I just graduated from secondary school last year. You all don't expect me to change over night, it takes gradual process."

"But you said you'll be better with your tongue," Sofia seemed to be reminding Eno of her own words.

Eno gasped all of a sudden, which made me chuckled. "That was better." She dragged, referring to her attitude towards Rosemary. "In the past, I might have bitch slapped her for poking her standing nose into matters that doesn't concern her."

Emem whom was quiet after scolding her sis, suddenly asked. "Have she ever been like this?" She was referring to Rosemary. Everyone who knew Rosemary, which involves; me, my friends, Felix and his friends, nodded their heads at Emem's words. "Wow."

"I submitted her name to be the captain of the female basket ball's team not because I liked her, but because she was the best candidate." Eno muttered.

"True," Nodded Osas. "Rosemary is more like me."

"You mean worst than you," Eno corrected, placing her hands on Osas' shoulders. "I told you to stop regretting the past."

Osas laughed, then muttered. "I don't think she's worst than me."

Dafe who had been quiet ever since, finally spoke up. "Can we just give the poor girl some respect by not talking about her? We aren't here to do that."

Eno looked at Dafe, then scoffed when he referred to Rosemary has 'poor girl'. To her and to every sane person standing at our little group, Rosemary didn't deserve the word pity.

"Eno, Eno..." Uyai kept muttering under her breath. She suddenly clapped her gloved hands and pointed towards Eno. "I remember that name now!"

"What are you talking about now," I said lowly looking at Uyai, while Eno stared at her in a confused manner.

"You're the same girl everyone seemed to be comparing themselves with. Tatiana, Rosemary," Eno made a gaging sound when Uyai mentioned Rosemary's name. "Can you teach me the art of shutting Rosemary up?"

"Can we teach ourselves the art of letting go of little things?" Dafe butt in. Emem wrapped her fingers around Dafe's.

"You sound just like my mum," Saviour scrunched his nose at Dafe.

Dafe chuckled when he faced Saviour. "Really dude? You seriously just compared me with your mum? Man, don't mum zone me."

Saviour opened his mouth to speak, but closed it as the swim coach decided to use that moment to walk into our group. "Coach,"

Coach had a bright look when he looked at Saviour. Coach was a middle aged man and one of the best swimmer I had came across. He had biceps but doesn't like to flunt it unlike some coaches. "A student said she saw you at school. So it's true, and you didn't bother to come say hi to your dear old coach."

Saviour had an awkward smile, as he felt bad for not meeting coach. "Coach, I was thinking of seeing the team after the competition."

"Nonsense," Coach placed his hands on Saviour's shoulders. "Look at you all grown up. University life is working."

Saviour had a proud look on his face. To him, he normally praised himself as the most handsome. Hearing coach complementing him, only boost his ego.

"I want you to give a moral support speech to your ex teammates before their game." The coach's statement made Shade and Dafe, to burst out laughing. Saviour had always gave speeches during the past, since he was the previous captain to the male swim team. But his friends had never heard him give those moral speech. So I wasn't surprised when they thought it was funny, seeing Saviour giving moral speeches.

"Jeremiah, Tatiana, come on." Said the coach, who still had his hands around Saviour. "Go gather your teammates." Tatiana and I nodded, same time coach decided to steal Saviour away. Saviour waved at Sofia, telling her not to miss him too much.

"Alright, come on." Eno suddenly said to Uyai. "You're sitting with us."

"Really?!" Uyai felt a bit stunned. Emem nodded, nudging Uyai. Uyai didn't move, it felt she wanted to see me get into the locker room first. Uyai moved her attention to Eno. "You'll let me sit with you."

I knew Uyai was stalling. Like I said, it felt she wanted me to get into the locker room first. Eno on the other hand, wasn't that patient. She held the sleeves to Uyai's overly large Hoodie and began pulling her to the direction of the bleachers.

"You're already our fake cousin."

Eddy : Hey guys, so what do you think about this chapter?

I felt really happy writing about THE WRONG GIRL, cast. Like seriously, I missed their characters a lot.

Once again, thanks for the 100k reads on THE WRONG GIRL. Still can't believe I'm announcing its one year on Wattpad. By this time last year, I was busy uploading the cast and first chapter of THE WRONG GIRL. But seriously, 100k! First was C.R.U.S.H and now THE WRONG GIRL! You guys are simply awesome!!

Vote if you love or hate this chapter, comment your thoughts on this chapter and share this book to people you feel will love it.

Till next time,

Much love

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
978K 31.2K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
18K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
178K 55.3K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...