Love Is You || KTH (BTS Story)

By dr_eternalV

Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college universi... More

New Place and College
Unexpected saviour
Confusion
Partner
PC repair
Girlfriend??
Library📚
Sleepover😴
Strange feeling😬
Picnic with BTS ☺️
Confession 😮
Betrayal feeling 😥
Eomeoni 👩‍👦
Missed you 🤗
Unexpected move😊
Kiss😚
First appreciation🥰
Searching🔍
Studying🤓
GO WITH THEM😟
Warning??⚠
Performance🕺
Moving in🧳
TRUTH OR DARE 😉
Music World🎸🎹
Party night 🥳
Something is Off in my Heart??😲
Good Day😊
Mi Casa🏡 and meeting Bestie❤ Part-|
Mi Casa 🏡 and meeting bestie❤️ Part-||
Long Drive🏍️
Drunk🥂
Blushing marathon 😊❣️
Argument🗣️
His Past😟
PROPOSAL??💏🎁
Save Me🙊
Teary Night
Amnesia??
SECRET LOVE and DATE
Letter 💌
Night is Young🤗🤩
GRADUATION 🎓
Wedding 💒
Happily Ever After ❤️
EPILOGUE
New Story
Bonus chapter
Anniversary special 🎉

Meeting someone special😇

4.8K 192 37
By dr_eternalV

TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!

The moment I said my feelings, she looked straight through my eyes and I also looked at her, the next moment was she blanked out and was about to fall to the ground, before that happened I held her in my arms and carried her. I was calling her name all the way until we got a cab and I took her to my home. She was still unconscious and I felt I am the one undertaking the pain of hers. I placed my hand on her forehead, it was burning like a fire. I said the driver to move fast and at last we reached my house. I paid him and I carried her to my house.

The moment halmeoni saw us she rushed to me asking what happened and who is this girl. I said her to bring a wet cloth and hurried to my room and placed her on my bed. It was the first time ever allowing some other person on my bed to sleep and that person was Aera which made me feel happy.

Meanwhile, I went to my closet and grabbed one of my t-shirt and shorts placing it on the edge of the bed as halmeoni will help Aera to change. At the same time halmeoni entered the room with the wet cloth and a tub of water. I walked to her and took the tub from her hands and put that on the night stand.

"Halmeoni, will you change her clothes into these as she is all wet from the rain, so even I will get changed and come. Call me once she is done" I said to her as she took out the dress which I kept on the bed.
I walked over to my closet taking my dress and headed to my bathroom. I took a warm shower as I was little cold from drenching in the rain before. I heard granny calling me to come inside. I put on my clothes and went to my bed, while halmeoni stood up saying that , "I will prepare porridge and come. Until then put these wet cloth on her forehead and check the temperature of her body. If it's too much then we shall call our family doctor" and went off to the kitchen.

I sat next to Aera and took the cloth on her forehead and dipped in the water and placed it over again. She slowly started to open her eyes and I smiled at her. The first word came out of her mouth was, "where am I?"
"You are in my place, you fainted on the road and you are having a very high fever, so I brought you to my house" I said to her and held her hand.

She was trying to get up and I helped her to sit up leaning the headboard and meanwhile halmeoni brought her porridge and placed on the table.
"Omo....you are awake, we thought of calling our doctor to check on you. Thank God you are fine. Have this porridge and sleep after taking your medicine. I have so much to talk to you" halmeoni said smiling and giving her the bowl of food. She smiled faintly and looked at me, I understood what she wanted to say to me, about her aunt. So, I quickly took out my phone and dialed Mrs. Park and told her everything. She said it's fine if she is with me and told me to take care of Aera. I told her to not to worry about Aera and hung up the call.

While Aera was eating her food and the moment I sat down next to her she said, "V I am sorry for yelling at you, I didn't mean to but seeing you with other girl made me feel betrayed. Hence, I yelled at you."
"Even I am sorry Aera for blaming you and misunderstanding you even though I don't know the exact situation. Mianhae.... will you forgive me?" I asked her. Without any hesitation, she nodded her head and smiled at me. I felt happy and I just wanted her to be with me always.

After having her food, I gave her the tablet she took it and swallowed making a disgusting face which was even looked cute and I told her to sleep and covered her with the blanket.
"Good night Tae" she said and I replied her the same before she closed her eyes to sleep. Until she slept soundly, I was sitting by her side looking at her and admiring her beauty, I got up from the bed to sleep on the couch there in my room. But, suddenly my hand was pulled back and a voice said, "don't leave me" I looked over to Aera, she was sleep talking. I sat down next to her and caressed her hair and removed the strands of her hair which were present on her face and whispered, "I won't go anywhere leaving you behind."

I kissed her forehead and even I was so sleepy, but this girl was not leaving my hand from her grasp, I adjusted my position there and falling asleep next to her.

____

MY POV....!!!!

I opened my eyes to the phone vibration, I looked around to see the room filled with a ray of sunlight and my soon-to-be boyfriend sleeping next to me holding me. The rays were falling on my head while for him on his eyes. I took my left hand and placed above his eyes covering his eyes from the sun rays.
"You woke up?" he asked me opening his little eyes and seeing me with his sleepy voice. I almost chuckled at his voice and replied yes. He little moved away from me to get up from the bed, but suddenly he was about to fall, I grabbed his t-shirt with all my strength hoping that he will not fall from the bed making a loud thud. Luckily, he didn't fall but we were very close to each other where our breaths were fanning each others face. I was almost becoming red, and I moved little away from him so that we can get up from the bed, but he followed my move.

"Wae?" I questioned confusedly..... "you are holding me right now also" he said pointing to my hold his shirt. I took away my hand from his shirt and mumbled, "miahnae" while he smiled and ruffled my hairs which was already messy moving towards some door, which I assume it to be the bathroom's.

Before he would go in, I stopped him asking, "who changed my clothes?"
"Don't worry, halmeoni helped you to change" he said moving inside. I sighed in relief about the fact that granny changed my clothes. Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door. I got up from the bed and opened the door, it was halmeoni.

"Aera...are you better now? You could have slept for some more time, where is Tae?" she asked.
"I am fine grandma, thank you for your help yesterday in all the way and also sorry for troubling you from yesterday. Taehyung is in the bathroom" I pointed towards the bathroom while saying.
"Come down, breakfast is ready and don't say thank you and sorry, it was nothing to do for my granddaughter right?" she questioned. I nodded as my eyes were filling with tears, probably she noticed my eyes so she hugged me and said, "there are many things to talk about with you.... come fast as you done brushing your teeth." I agreed to her while a voice behind from the bathroom screamed, "Aera....don't listen to halmeoni. You don't have anything to hear from her" I laughed at his words while granny did the same and whispered, "it's about him, so he is acting like that" and went down.

After Taehyung was done, I went to bathroom and the spare toothbrush was on the sink and after I was done I headed downstairs while halmeoni and V were waiting for me. I went and sat next to granny which was opposite to Taehyung. A sound of dog barking was heard, I looked around the living room, a cute dog was having it's food and barking as well.

I went near that and touch that's soft hairs and caressing it, meanwhile the footsteps approached me saying, "yeontan his name. Tannie, she is Aera and she will be visiting you from now on, be friends with her." I smiled at his words and I didn't wanted to disturb it's meal time, so I also went to the dinning hall after washing my hands. Then, we started to eat, while granny started to tell about him.

"Aera this boy has changed so much after he met you, you know. I hope it's a good change and at first he was behaving unusual, but later when he was smiling to himself and talking to himself made me feel like he is in love with someone. I was eager to meet the girl who changed him. And finally I met her yesterday. I hope you take care of him and please don't hurt him. Day before yesterday, he locked himself in his room and whenever I went near his room I could only hear the sobs and crying sound, I don't know what happened in between you. But, don't ever hurt him again. He seems to be cold outside, but very soft inside and takes into his heart even a small hurt. I hope you understand what I meant right?" she asked me. I nodded at her and I felt bad for him to cry like that for me and I promised myself that I won't ever make him cry because of me.
"You take rest today as you need to attend the college tomorrow, go now I will tell more about him later" halmeoni said and I stood up to go to his room.

"Aera, I need to talk to you....be in the room I will come" Taehyung said me while I was on my way to his room. I sat on the bed remembering the words of halmeoni which made me think of how important I am in Taehyung's life. I was smiling to myself and also cursing myself for making him to cry so badly the other day, even I was in the same state when he didn't come to the park when I asked him to come and even after he read the message there was no reply from his side. I thought I lost him and I was only fooled from his words, but I was actually wrong to think after hearing what granny told just now. I was drifted from my thoughts when Taehyung called my name in a high pitch tone.

"Where were you? Thinking about me?" he asked me smirking.
"Yeah...actually I was thinking about you. Am I that important in your life? After what halmeoni said, I am feeling like may be I am deserving so much which I don't deserve-" I was cut off from my words, when V knelled down in front of me and held my hands with his and said,
"why do you think you don't deserve me? I am lucky to meet you and love you and be a part of your life. Hurry up and get dressed, we need to go to meet someone whom you need to meet."
"But, I don't have any dress to wear and uli eodiloganeungeoya (Where are we going)?" I asked him.

"Here is your clothes" a familiar voice spoke from the door, I looked to see it was from imo.
"Oh...imo. dangsin-eun wae yeogie issseubnikka? (Why are you here?)" I asked her."Wae? Can't I come to see my daughter who is having fever?" She questioned me for my question.
I smiled at her before answering, "not like that, I was coming home right and it was not necessary to come so I asked that's all."

"Cha....your dress and I got to know that you both are liking each other and I am so happy for that. It was also the wish of your both mothers before you both were born. I wish that Sara (Taehyung's mother) would have been very happy to see you guys together. Oh...I am sorry, I just carried away to the past" she said while wiping her tears on her cheeks and continued, "okay, I won't disturb you guys. I assume you were going somewhere right then I will be off now and Aera see you at home. Annyeong" she waved us and left.

The moment she went out, I told V to go out as I need to dress up and he went out taking his clothes and mentioned me to be ready within 10 minutes and warned me to not be late as he doesn't like to wait. I nodded to him and closed the door after he went out.

"Aish Aera... why does your heart always go crazy whenever you are with him? What have you done to me Taehyung-ah? Aish!!! Stop running in the marathon you stupid heart" I said to my heart holding my hand on my chest.
"Don't scold that pado, it's a connection between me and you" a voice from behind the door came.
"Yah...!!! Are you still here?" I asked him.
"Where do you think I went?" He questioned me back.
"You went to change right? How come you are so fast?" I asked him.
"You have only 5 minutes left now, if you are not done by then, I will have to come and drag you the way you are understood?" He raised his voice a little.

By hearing him, I took my dress and ran to the washroom and got ready, but it was two minutes late from his time still I went outside the room towards the living room where Taehyung was watching TV while halmeoni was knitting.
"Come on let's go" I said looking at Taehyung.
He nodded and got up from the couch and we both bid our farewell to halmeoni and held yeontan in my hands and gave a small kiss to it and went to the car.

"So, you are two minutes late?" V said as soon as I sat in the car.
"Aish....only two minutes right, no problem 😅" I said to him.
"I was about to rush to my room, but halmeoni stopped me from doing, or else I could have seen you getting dressed" he said smirking.
"Yah....you are dirty. Aish!!!" I said making my face a disgusting look.
"I am just joking and I do respect your privacy my little girl" he said looking at me and holding his right hand with mine and slightly caressing it with his thumb.
I blushed hard and I was turning to red like a tomato. I looked outside the window and tried to calm my heart beat from this guy who always flutter my heart.

"Where are we going now?" I asked him while he was still focused on the road and answered, "someone is waiting for you to see and we are going to meet that person." I smiled at him and held my right hand on top of his hand which is placed on my left one.

I was about to drawn to my sleep, but his words woke me up as he said, "I didn't get to know what happened in between you and Jimin-ah, he just said that you liked me and rejected him. What did you say? I need to know that" making puppy eyes.
"Cute" I mumbled under my breath, "I heard that" he said looking at me smirking.
"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "Okay....say the flashback about you and Jimin-ah" he asked me again.

FLASHBACK

"Aera.... I love you" Jimin said stuttering and looking at me.
"Hmm?" I was shocked from his sudden confession.
"I love you Aera, I know it's too sudden, but the thing is I fell in love when you helped the girl yesterday and before that my heart was beating fast whenever you were near, but I wasn't knowing that I was already fallen for you. You don't have to give me the answer now, take time and think we'll before giving me your answer" he said looking deep into my eyes.

"Jimin, I think I know my feelings already, but my heart will not flutter when I am with you. I hope you understood what I meant. I actually think you as my brother who is in London and as a very good friend and nothing more than that. I am sorry Jimin, if I disappointed you" I said taking a step back from him.

"I know, you like Taehyung" he said.
"Is it that obvious? Does everyone knows this?" I asked him. He nodded and said, "everyone among the members, except Taehyung-ah.... I don't know why does he not know this. He is always a pabo..."
I chuckled a little and asked, "your friendship will the same as before right? If that will not happen, then I will not accept this relationship between us. It's my decision okay...and there is be no changes made in this. Will you promise me that your friendship will be same as before I came into your life?"

He stood still for few minutes before answering me and then he said okay and held his little finger to promise with me.

"As a brother or your best friend, will you give me a hug?" he asked opening his arms. I nodded and hugged him and he whispered, "hope you both have a good relationship, if he denies then I will help you be with him. Don't worry" I mumbled a thank you and a drop of tear formed in my eyes.

"Come lets go, it's getting late for your Korean class" he said and moved towards his car. I walked behind him and we arrived at our apartment and while I was about to go in, he held my wrist and said me, "don't tell this to anyone and especially Taehyung-ah, he might doesn't accept your confession" I nodded and walked in.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So, will you sacrifice me to Jimin?" I asked after telling the flashback. He stopped the car suddenly and looked at me cupping my face, I was surprised from his actions and my heart started to beat faster as usual whenever he is very close to me and told,
"You are mine and will be mine always"

------

Hope you guys enjoyed the story 😇

Borahe💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
9.5K 336 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
335 15 10
This story is about Kim Taehyung who is newly joined on Seoul University, everything is new to him. his old friends also studying in Seoul University...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...