The Spawn

Masquerade16

"So you're a little bad boy looking for trouble?" Yeosang couldn't stop himself from laughing, leaning back t... Еще

Preview
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Warning
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Important Note
Sixty
Sixty - One
Sixty - Two
Sixty - Three
Sixty - Four
Sixty - Five
Sixty - Six
Sixty - Seven
Sixty - Eight (FINAL)
Realization .......

Twenty Seven

1.8K 165 139
Masquerade16

Play Date - Melanie Martinez

Warning: Smut

"I swear I don't know-"

"Can you please just shut the fuck up?"

"If I knew something I would've definitely have told you-"

Yeosang swings his already busted fist to the beaten up man, who shrieks loudly to the force of the rings on Yeosang's fingers to add more pain to his interrogation. It wasn't easy because this guy is as fucking stubborn as a damn brick, so to break through him has been a tough task.

Sure, maybe Jimin knew by now Yeosang was not an innocent angel, but to see him go to the lengths that he is going to as he beats the man hard or do other ways to torture him that left Jimin with no option but to leave the room plenty of times. Yeosang has told him that he didn't have to stay there, but if he left than what would keep Yeosang grounded from actually attacking the man mercilessly?

They need a lead to who's after him, this man is the closest lead to it.

However when Woosung suddenly stormed into the room to be a little good cop, Jimin was relieved of the duty of being an anchor to go to a bathroom and maybe puke a little.

This is so inhuman.

What they're doing to that man is so inhuman.

Fuck, if it wasn't for their stupid deal than Jimin would most definitely go to the cops, but of course that would result with Yeosang leaking his information and who knows what could happen in that jail cell if they get locked up together.

This is so bad, but there's nothing Jimin can do about it at this point except sucking it up.

And act as though he didn't see a thing, even though it's most likely going to be the nightmares of his dreams.

Thankfully it all finally ended but unfortunately with no lead. Of course Yeosang wanted to end it by killing the man's life but Woosung suggested to have him be interrogated tomorrow, maybe with Lisa this time since she couldn't come today.

The whole ride back was stiff.

Very stiff.

Clearly Yeosang is pissed that he got no information on the guy, and judging by the hard grip of the steering wheel with bloody hands Jimin could tell he's so fucking pissed.

And Jimin was too afraid to even do anything because he was still shaken up by how brutally beaten up Yeosang left Leedo back with Woosung, to their own secret warehouse that Jimin couldn't even be bothered to remember the location.

Tonight has just been so hectic that all Jimin wanted to do is shower and go to sleep. That's it. He knows right now getting around Yeosang is a lost cost so he would prefer giving him his space.

That's why when they arrived back to the penthouse, they went to their separate directions; Jimin directly to the bathroom and Yeosang to the computer to do who knows what. Even though it would be wise of him to wash his hands first, clearly what he was doing is far more important than that.

Wanting to get to sleep, Jimin showers up quickly and dives into the silky sheets with his face diving to the pillows delightfully.

His exhausted eyelids closes shut, hearing the faint lock of the bathroom door that signaled that Yeosang already went inside to take a shower - As he should- and Jimin took that as a sign to closer his eyes and try so hard forget Leedo's bloody body.

The more he does it, the more he remembered unfortunately. It bothered him that Yeosang is a guy like this, to rely to killing or beatings. To have a life like this where those are his skills and he has to be always on the run and hiding.

And now with Jimin being sucked into this, it could only get worse from here on out.

On the bright side, they sure as hell can make a great team.

Moments of trying to sleep and turning constantly, Jimin was unable to drift away like the many times he's done so before.

A few minutes later the bed dips beside him but Jimin refuses to turn from his side to face Yeosang. Not like he's angry at him or anything, but he'd rather not test Yeosang right now.

Seems like as though he felt that too.

"Are you scared of me now Minnie?"

"Takes a lot to scare me away," Jimin mumbled quietly, staring against the wall with his gaze intensified, "More concerned about your emotional state right now."

"As if I will lash out my problems onto you," Yeosang tusks drily, "Turn around."

Jimin believed his words and slowly shifts on the bed, turning to his side to already see Yeosang staring at him. Much to Jimin's relief, his gaze is calm but still looks conflicted, in which is slowly fading away by when his eyes met with Jimin's gaze.

All Jimin could do is offer him a twitching small smile, "Guess you can hold yourself off pretty well. I thought you resisted me because you were stubborn, but seems like resisting emotions is your specialty."

Yeosang didn't smile back.

No he did not seem amused, which is no surprise because he's never amused. However he did seem intrigued, maybe a little hesitant but he looks down to Jimin's lips for a second before looking back to his eyes.

He's fighting himself back because not only are they this close, in a bed, after a shitty day in need if a desperate distraction.

Jimin also forgot he got into the bed naked.

Force of habit.

And Yeosang was not naïve to that fact because of the way the silk sheets outlines Jimin's side of his body, clinging hard with curve of his body.

This little spark of tension zapped between them and Jimin was not one to hold back when he grabbed the back if Yeosang's neck and slams their lips together, sticking his tongue in his mouth.

Rough hands found their way to Jimin's sides from underneath the sheets, yanking him closer. Yeosang responded back aggressively, frustrated and possessive over Jimin's naked body to hover above and shield him while gripping his parted thighs.

It's dark. The air was getting harder to breathe. Skins are slowly growing more and more sensitive with sweat and the lips molding together are swollen and numb.

They didn't stop.

They refused to stop.

At that moment Yeosang's consideration about waiting to have sex with someone he's in a relationship with faded. With someone he loves faded. So desperately he wanted to do this to forget about his shitty night just for a moment.

And Jimin refused to let him think any proper thoughts right now. He was needy. So selfish by wanting this so badly that he didn't care to what lengths he had to go through.

Either if it was rubbing his hard cock against Yeosang's pelvis or gripping his hair tight until he was whining under his breath, Jimin didn't want to give in.

This is not about winning or losing anymore.

About waiting or finding the right person, in desperate need for a commitment.

It's about a distraction.

Something they both needed badly.

Yeosang's composure was long gone now. He had no control when he tore his clothes off his body, letting Jimin give him a lube that he got from the nightstand- which is no surprise- and from there things got more blurred and rough.

Jimin not only learned that Yeosang is a rough while prepping just like he is through kissing, but he is a possessive fucker.

The way he kisses Jimin now is more about control than it is as a sweet kiss. The way his other hand grazes his body is almost like claws marking his skin, imprinting himself to Jimin's body to only be his alone.

There's nothing tender about that, and that's what Jimin found thrilling to the point his dick is so pink and wet with pre cum.

When Yeosang ended up actually pressing his dick against Jimin's anus and pushes inside without a warning, Jimin had no idea exactly what to expect.

It was so painful yet so pleasing.

Maybe it's because he hasn't had dick in a while, or it's because Yeosang is actually thick and long as fuck that Jimin was practically convulsing on the bed.

His lips are arching now by how much they're kissing Yeosang's lips and his throat strained by how he had to hold back his moans, but he loved it.

This pain.

This restriction to even move.

This pleasure- Ah, he wanted this for so long.

And the best part is that Yeosang is anything but gentle because he doesn't give a fuck.

He aggressively thrusts inside him, almost angrily, while digging his fingers against his thigh while the other snakes to Jimin's neck and grips it tightly.

Oh fuck yes.

"Mine," Yeosang growls against his lips, leaning towards his ear, "You're fucking stuck with me whether you like it or not."

Usually Jimin doesn't like affectionate words exchanged during sex.

He doesn't like feeling committed or bound to someone.

But this was not affection, this was possession of what's his.

He's not asking Jimin, he's demanding.

It makes Jimin feel good not being in control all the damn time. Having to hear such soft words of hesitation yet a life long of love that made Jimin sick to his stomach.

Truth it, this is much better because it's the truth.

They're far too deep into this. Whether it's as friends, enemies, lovers or strangers, they're stuck to each other.

And there's no denying that anymore.

So Jimin fucking with eyes screwed shut when his prostrate was slammed, "Even cellmates when we both rot in jail?"

"Oh I know you'll love my company."

"If you keep treating me like this, might grow addicted."

"Is that commitment I hear?"

Jimin snags a hand full of his hair and guides him to face Jimin's evident scowl, "You talk too much."

A dark cloud flooded Yeosang's eyes before he slams their lips back together and grips Jimin's neck tighter as he pins him back to the pillow, making him see fucking stars as he picks up his speed.

By the time Jimin reaches his climax, Yeosang has not.

And he refused to because he wanted to cum first before Jimin.

So he pulled out, still incredibly hard, and roughly turns Jimin around. Before Jimin knew what was going on, he screams when a hand slaps against an ass cheek.

"Who the fuck told you to cum first before me? I wasn't done."

Jimin shrieks again when he jolts forward by the hand, moaning against the pillow drenched with his sweat. His body is buzzing so rapidly and the pain of the skin on his butt intensified every sense of his cells rushing in adrenaline.

No matter how exhausted he is, he managed to get hard, brutally bad, with every hard smack until Yeosang went back inside him while snatching Jimin's hair from behind and yanks his head up to keep him steady as he fucks hard into his quivering body.

Jimin couldn't even see anything before his eyes by how blurred everything looks, it even his hands because of the tears but he bites his bottom lip hard to the yelps escaping his throat to the overstimulation against his wrecked prostrate.

It was a mass whirl of discomfort and pain yet pleasure tying up to drain so much if Jimin's energy, leaving him sobbing yet desperate for Yeosang to not stop.

By the time Yeosang ended up cumming inside the condom, Jimin screams to the massive climax he had to endure again - This one being much more explosive than the last one because his body actually collapsed to the bed like a slump doll.

His mind is hazy, body limp, even his heart rate is finally calming down by how bad it was racing earlier. He didn't even feel when Yeosang pulled out of him and removed the condom to lay beside him, wearing a frown as he gently caresses the back of Jimin's hair that he was gripping too tightly.

Jimin didn't care, all he knew was one thing alone.

He's never been fucked this good by anyone in his life until now, and that says a lot judging by his body count.

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this since you already know, but this- what happened now -didn't mean anything," Yeosang heaves quietly, feeling delirious in exhaustion himself, "Just a distraction."

Jimin sighs in relief against the pillow, finally hearing something new for a change.

He nods numbly before turning his head to face Yeosang, managing to twitch a grin, "Finally we agree on something. Don't worry, your little mission on waiting for the right one won't be ruined. This removed the tension, should be easy for you now."

A small twitch of a smile flickers Yeosang's lips, rolling his eyes before laying back with eyes closed, "Little shit."

And for once Jimin didn't get pissed by hearing that, only smiles as he finally drifts off to sleep.

Knowing so well things are about to get more complicated than he expected.

_______________________
A/N:
I'm backkkk and with a smut!!!

Haha it's been a while and I apologize. A lot of school work and exams, finally getting a little more me time now so hopefully I'll get to update more often :)

I PURPLE YOU! <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8M 68.3K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
243K 12.5K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
385K 14.3K 54
✿cσмριεтε∂✿ Taehyung is a university student who spending his life normally with his hyung, Yoongi . But,his first love Bogum turn his life upside do...
3.2K 467 13
"It says slapping a thick ass wins you a lottery." "Now, which freak told you that?" "Pavlov!" In a world where two personalities prevail; one for...