Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

49 - The DA meeting

45.7K 1.4K 8.4K
By angelraeken

"How's your chest?" Draco asked. "You were hit by a Bludger in the game."

Draco still had a few bruises on his face, the swelling on his eye had died down and he was only left with a partially split lip and the odd bruise scattered on his face. Any normal person would just get on with it but Draco always made a bigger deal out of things than needed.

"I'm fine Draco, what do you want?" You pressed on.

"You and Weasley, I saw you two."

"Glad to know you've got eyes." You replied earning a glare from Draco.

"Outside Zonko's, I saw you two ... I saw you kiss him."

"Brilliant." You muttered knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Then Adrian told me that Fred is apparently your boyfriend."

"Suppose you should know ..." You sighed. "Adrian won't leave me alone, when you were in the hospital bed he came up to me again and obviously neither you or the twins were there to step in. So I lied. I told Adrian that Fred and I were dating in the hopes he'd leave me be." You finished. "Please don't tell him Draco -"

"I won't." He cut you off. "I'll talk with him." Draco nodded at you and went to leave but stopped himself. "If Weaselbe gives you any trouble or does something you don't like, tell me." He didn't wait for an answer before turning on his heel and walked off.

Gathering he wasn't coming back you took off back to your own common room. Upon entering you saw Hermione sat on an armchair with Crookshanks, reading. Ron was eating some left over sweets whilst talking to Dean, George and Lee were writing notes about a new product meanwhile Harry and Fred were no where to be seen.

"George where's Fred? And Harry?" You questioned, walking over to the two boys.

"Harry's giving him a talking to." George said not taking his eyes off his notes.

"He's what?"

"Harry asked Fred to have a word in the dormitory." Lee replied. "Think he's giving him the 'talk'."

"The talk? What talk?"

"You know the brother and family talk."

"No I don't think I do ..."

"Harry sees you as his sister doesn't he? Because of you and Sirius -" Lee started.

"Right ..."

"So ..." George continued now looking at you. "He wants you to be safe doesn't he? Doesn't want our little Freddie doing something he shouldn't be, especially with you."

"I've told you lot, It's nothing like that. Fred's just pretending when Adrian's around -"

"Do you really think he was pretending when he left that mark on your neck?" George smiled pointing at your scarf.

"Adrian was taunting him so he proved it -"

"Could have just kissed you though couldn't he?" Lee now smiled with George.

"Well ... uh ..." At that moment you heard people coming down the stairs leading to the boys dormitory. Harry was walking down with a proud, smug look on his face whereas Fred had a slight worried and fearful look on his. Harry sent you a smile as he walked over to Ron, Fred met your gaze and sent you a small yet weary smile.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Let's just say I've just been threatened ... again." He huffed sitting down. You kept standing, looking down at the boy.

"Wouldn't be the first time." You smiled down at him. Fred looked up at you with a fed up look plastered on his face. His eyes fell onto your body, undressing you with his eyes his now pitiful look turned into a smug smile. "What's with you?" Fred didn't answer he only sat up and grabbed your hips and pulled you down to sit on his lap. "Bloody hell Fred!" You snapped quickly wrapping your arms around his neck to steady yourself as you fell into him.

"Y'know you never did answer me in Charms -"

"About giving me a matching mark? Have you forgotten we share a class with my Mum?"

"Don't think McGonagall would mind -"

"We'll see about that." You mumbled as Fred placed his head into your neck.

"What about another one on this side -"

"You do realise Adrian isn't here?" You raised your brows at the boy. "You only have to act like my boyfriend when he's around."

"I'm just practising for when he is around -"

"No he's practising for when he finally has the guts to ask you out -" Lee called.

"Lee do you ever shut up?" Fred snapped now removing his head from the crook of your neck so he could glare at the boy. He turned his attention back to you and his expression quickly softened when he saw the large smile plastered across your face. "What did that slimy blonde git want?"

Making sure no one was listening to your conversation you spoke in a low tone. "He saw us, outside Zonko's when everyone else had gone back to the castle ... he also knows about this whole fake relationship thing we have going on ... but he promised me he wouldn't utter a word to Adrian -"

"And you trust Malfoy do you?" Fred replied in a low tone.

"Yes Fred, I do." You straighten up to look at him. "Draco might not like you and you might not like him but the two of you have a few things in common -"

Fred scoffed at those last words. "Like what?"

"You both hate Adrian and the two of you like me so ..."

"Think I prefer you more than that git does." He mumbled but you heard him.

"Well if I'm honest I'd hope you would, considering you are my 'boyfriend'." Those words made Fred's face light up again.

The two of you spent the rest of the evening in the common room talking with you sat in the boy's lap which earnt a few glares from some of the girls and Harry who didn't seem to enjoy the fact that Fred had his hands all over the girl he called family.

Whilst you and Fred were talking he started to run his hands up and down your thighs, you spotted in the corner of your eye, Angelina and a few other girls staring straight at you. It was evident the twins had a girl fanbase in the common room, you couldn't exactly blame them though. The two weren't exactly hard to look at.

Now Fred wasn't yours, he wasn't your boyfriend ... yet. But seeing those girls staring straight at him caused something inside of you to snap so without thinking you shifted in his lap and swung your legs around him so you were now straddling him. Your face was a few inches away from his yet you could still make out his confused yet smug expression.

"Feeling bold are we?" Fred spoke in a dark tone. "Even in the common room?"

"You decided to bite my neck off in Charms class."

"And who's to say you didn't enjoy it?" Before you could answer Fred raised his left hand and pulled your face closer to his. You could feel his breath on your face, Fred looked down at your lips one last time before leaning in and connecting his lips to yours. His left hand started to run up and down your thigh as he deepened the kiss. Your hands started to pull at the strands of his hair but that was cut short at Harry's yells.

"I SAID NOT AROUND ME!" Harry snatched the book Hermione was reading out of her grasp and stormed over to you and Fred. He smacked the top of Fred's head causing the two of you to break apart.

"You little git -" Fred groaned at the sudden pain in his head. Laughing at the boy you pulled back to see George and Lee staring with their mouths ajar at the sight in front of them, Angelina and the group of girls she was with were also mirroring the same expression. With a smug smile on your face you got up and planted a kiss on Fred's head.

"Night Freddie, don't miss me too much." Feeling confident you winked and without another word you walked up to the girl's dormitory, leaving a flustered Fred on the common room sofa.

"Fred?" Lee spoke up catching the Weasley boy's attention. "Do you need a pillow or something? You know ... to hide -"

"Finish that sentence off and Hogwarts will have another ghost roaming the halls." Fred spat.

Despite the looks from several students as you left the common room, your mind couldn't help but think of what would happen when you all left Hogwarts, the twins were going to be opening a joke shop and well, Godric only knows where Lee will go, probably into commentary considering he was not only good at narrating Quidditch but your private lives too.

Things would change drastically, especially if a war was to take place. You only hoped everyone you loved would survive, that way you, Harry and Sirius could be a proper family and live away from everything with no worries.

---

Thankfully, you were able to keep your scarf around your neck around Transfiguration so McGonagall couldn't see the mark Fred had left on you a few days prior. It was now Wednesday which meant it was now time for the DA meeting. Everyone made their way to the Room of Requirement as quietly and tried to go unnoticed as best as they could so Umbridge wouldn't find out or get suspicious of anyone. Once you'd all arrived Harry addressed the group.

"Right, shall we get practising then? I was thinking, the first thing we should do is Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's pretty basic but I've found it really useful -"

"Oh please," Zacharias Smith said, rolling his eyes and folding his arms. "I don't think Expelliarmus is exactly going to help us against You-Know-Who, do you?"

"I've used it against him." Harry answered. "It saved my life in June." Smith opened his mouth stupidly and everyone in the room watched him in silence. "But if you think it's beneath you, you can leave." Harry announced to the group of students. No one moved or said anything which gave Harry the all clear to talk again.

"Ok, I reckon we should all divide into pairs and practise." Everyone nodded and got into pairs, you honestly thought you'd be partnered with Lee or one of the twins but Sabella came running over to you and pulled you to a free space to practise.

"Bloody hell what's wrong with you?" You asked the girl as she let go of your shoulder.

"I just wanted girl talk besides, I hardly ever see you now because of those three." She guestred to the twins and Lee. Fred and George were partnered together whereas Lee managed to sneak his way into being partners with Angelina.

"Aww, did you miss me?" You smiled at the girl.

"Missed our rants about the boys, yeah." The Slytherin girl smiled as the two of you got ready to try out the spell.

"Right -" Harry started speaking to you all again. "on the count of three, then - one, two, three -" As he finished the room was full of shouts of Expelliarmus. Wands started to fly in all directions, some hit into the walls which sent them bouncing off into other students whereas others managed to catch them midair.

"Expelliarmus!" Sabella shouted but you swiftly blocked her spell and fired it back causing her wand to fly straight into your hand. "That isn't fair! You blocked my spell!" She yelled almost in shock.

"Well Voldemort isn't exactly going to hand over his wand as easily as that will he?" You smiled, throwing her wand back. "I'm just giving you a more realistic serniario. Ok, try again." You instructed to the girl.

She straightened herself up. "Expelliarmus!" She yelled, her spell made your wand fly only ever so slightly out of your hand but you were able to catch it before it flew too high. Sabella huffed at her failed attempt.

"You're flourishing your wand too much." You walked over to the girl and stood behind her slightly and repositioned her wand and her form. "Try it like this ..." You moved her wand in her hand in a slightly different way. You looked over to a small group of Hufflepuffs to see Bailey, the girl Sabella fancied sending a jealous glare your way. "If you're going to look then be discrete ..." You muttered to Sabella.

"What are you talking about McGonagall?" She turned her head to look at you.

"Bailey can't keep her eyes off you, look ..." Sabella looked over to where Bailey was standing and sure enough she was staring daggers into you, daggers of jealously. At that moment you saw Harry walking towards the two of you, weaving in and out of students making sure they were ok and helping them along the way. You took this chance to call Bailey over.

"Hey Bailey!" The Hufflepuff girl looked straight at you, her expression softed as she met your gaze. "Would you mind helping Sabella? Practice with her?"

"Oh ... yes!" The girl smiled. "I'd love to!" She started to make her way over to the two of you.

"Thank you -" Sabella turned around to talk to you.

"Don't mention it, just tell me what happens."

"Fancy a library date this week? We've got out N.E.W.Ts this year." Sabella asked before Bailey made her way over.

"Yes, I'll let you know when I'm free. I've got half a Quidditch team to re-from." You rolled your eyes at your own last sentence. "Then you can tell me all about you and Bailey."

"Only if you tell me all about you and Fred." She smiled.

"Deal." With that you quickly walked over to Harry and joined his side in helping the other students with their spells.

"Am I doing a good job?" Harry quickly blurted out as the two of you walked past numerous students.

"Better than any of us could ever do Harry." You smiled. "Look how well you've done so far, you managed to get Zacharias Smith to listen to you."

"Speaking of Smith ..." Harry pointed to the boy who was currently practising with Anthony Goldstein. Every time Zacharias would open his mouth to disarm Anthony, his own wand would fly from his hand yet Anthony wouldn't utter a word. You and Harry didn't exactly have to look far to solve the mystery. Behind the boy stood Fred and George holding their wands to his back.

Upon noticing they'd been caught the twins lowered their wands sending you and Harry a what-did-you-expect look. "Sorry Harry," George said hastily. "couldn't resist."

"You two need to stop attacking children." You walked away from Harry to join the twins.

"We were hardly attacking him -"

"Do you two need to be banned from the DA too?" You mocked with a cocky grin on your face.

"You would really stop us learning spells?" Fred faked a gasp.

"You'd let us die?" George joined in.

"Oh (y/n) how could you?"

"I thought you loved us!" The two carried on their fake acts until they were clutching their sides until they hurt with laughter.

"Very funny you two." Rolling your eyes you spoke again. "I love you both very much and you two better not die -"

"Aww you love us?" George cooed, messing up your hair.

"You won't lose us." Fred smiled. "Besides, I've got something worth staying alive for."

"Which is?" You asked, looking up at him.

"Y -"

"Fred Weasley if you're going to say 'you' that is the worst type of flirting I've ever seen, no wonder why you haven't asked her to be your -" Lee interrupted.

"LEE!" Fred yelled. "DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING?"

"Well I am a commentator."

"Yeah," George joined in. "for Qudditch, not our lives."

"Well your lives did involve Qudditch at one point but you did get a lifetime ban -" Lee said.

"He does have a point." You spoke up.

"Don't side with him!" Fred turned to you. "That wasn't even our fault -"

"You both hit a child well, not so much Fred but you still didn't listen to me when I both told you at the start of the match to NOT go for anyone."

"Yeah, but -" George tried.

"Don't, let's leave it like that." You raised your hand to silence the boys. "You two just better turn up to watch practice and the games."

"Wouldn't miss my favourite captain's games would I?" Fred smirked.

"Don't let Oliver hear you say that." You returned the smirk but the sound of Harry's voice took you away from the conversation.

"Well, that was pretty good, but we've overrun. We'd better leave it here. Same time, same place next week?" Everyone nodded and agreed that you were to all meet on a Wednesday evening.

You all made your way out of the Room of Requirement in pairs. Fred grabbed your hand and pulled you out with him as the two of you walked up to the common room trying not to run into Filch or Umbridge.

Dumbledore's army was in full swing. It was only a matter of time until you all had to use these spells in the real world and that was something you dreaded more than death itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 471 26
Irina "Iris" Black was raised by her godfather, Remus Lupin. She had never met her father. Now, Iris is off to her first year of Hogwarts. She become...
136K 4.1K 60
Oliver Wood sees a lot of his younger self in Hermione Granger when she appears at Hogwarts for her first year. He takes it upon himself to look afte...
106K 3.1K 107
❝ᴀɴᴅ Ιͺ'ᴠᴇ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄… ᴏꜰ α΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± ᴏɴᴄᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄›Κ κœ±α΄œΚ€α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴏꜰ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ.❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ IN WHICH [Y/N] AND OLIVER POTTER-BLAC...
92.1K 2.8K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...