Truly Yours • Kim Mingyu

Par kwonbubs

[Kim Mingyu] "Nobody deserves you like I do." Mingyu Trilogy 2/3 Book 1: Only For You Book 2: Truly Yours B... Plus

[Prologue]
[one]
[two]
[three]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty-one]
[twenty-two]
[twenty-three]
[twenty-four]
[twenty-five]
[twenty-six]
[twenty-seven]
[twenty-eight]
[twenty-nine]
[thirty]
[thirty-one]
[thirty-two]
[thirty-three]
[thirty-four]
[thirty-five]
[thirty-six]
[thirty-seven]
[thirty-eight]
[thirty-nine]
[forty]
[Finale]
[Epilogue]
Book 3: It Ends with Us

[four]

1.4K 67 13
Par kwonbubs

I execute every single method I can think of to wake him up. They all go in vain because he isn't waking up, no matter what I do. He thought of me as a ghost and passed out. That's actually very reasonable. I wonder what the others will do. Jeonghan will probably faint like Dokyeom.

Dude has a weak heart afterall.

He might even get a huge shock in his brain or he might stroke or reach coma or something. No no not good. I can't let that happen to my only brother. I've to keep my guards up.

But one question is still hammering the walls of my mind.

Why on earth was Dokyeom carrying a broomstick?

He could've carried something like a baseball bat or a frying pan at least. If it was an actual thief or robber, would he be able to defend himself using that thing?

My thoughts are interruped by Dokyeom who is finally waking up, I can hear him lightly grunting. I  swallow the tension, along with the thickness that just swelled up in my throat.

"Where am I? Who am I?" He mumbles, eyes still closed half way. I'm starting to doubt if he got amnesia. He didn't hit his head so I guess no. The way he just asked who he was, is actually scaring me.

I help him when he tries to stand up. "Are you okay?" My throat feels sore. I find it hard to talk since I haven't spoken a word in 5 days.

He looks at me in the eye and freezes, as if every muscle and cell inside his body have stopped functioning.

I should've moved away from him before he woke up, but that would've just made the the fact obvious that he saw a freaking ghost. So I stayed there until he gains his sense back and that resolution leads to this moment, him eyeing me incredulously and shuddering in panic.

He's not the only one panicking though. His enormous panic is making me panic because I'm the reason behind his panic. I'm also panicking because I don't know what to do or what to say.

He doesn't say anything either. He's registering what he's seeing before his eyes. When he's done scanning me from head to toe, he lets out the second life threatening window smashing highly deafening atom bomb like scream of this night.

He makes a run.

Not towards me, not to hug me.

But towards the front gate.

In a blink of an eye, he runs off the house to who knows where.

I don't know if I'm suppose to laugh or facepalm, but I laugh anyway. I haven't seen a person being this much scared and hilarious at the same time in my entire life.

He didn't change at all and I'm glad he didn't. He's still the same Dokyeom I used to know from 6 years ago. The same old Dokyeom who had once cried on my lap for 3 hours straight because he was attacked by a cockroach, who came flying like a jet plane and landed on his crotch while he was popping peacefully. I still remember how his snot was all over my clothes, to the point where I didn't even feel like washing them and resulted throwing those away.

The next day, he was standing at my doorsteps with a pair of new clothes and a cheeky smile. "Thank you for comforting me yesterday. Will you accept these? And I love you more than Hoshi hyung's aegyos." He whispered the last part, winking sarcastically. I remember giggling and saying, "Come here you handsome fluffball of sunshine." Then I hugged him, ruffling his hair.

This is one of those memories which I'll never forget no matter how old I grow. We got along well back in those days. I wonder if they still remember me. More than half of me is telling that they've erased me from their memories. I wouldn't mind if they did. It's been ages afterall.

***

After walking purposelesly around the living room, I take the route that leads to Jeonghan's room. His room is dark like the rest of the house. But I can see everything, as if I've gained supernatural strength to see in the dark. His room speaks the words that I've had on my mind.

He's living like a shit.

Every single thing here is disoriented; starting from his closet, his dressing table, his desk, to his bed and everything else that's filling the gaps inside this room. This untidiness is nearly making me dizzy.

When will he ever learn to organize his room? He should take triple lessons a day from Joshua. Joshua's room is like a five star hotel.

My momentary privacy inside his room gets invaded by a bunch of footsteps, following with indistinct whispers. I stay immobile on my ground as I hear them speaking.

"A ghost? Hah that's ridiculous."

"I'm telling you for the 133th time that it's a ghost. I saw Miyeon's ghost with my own two eyes in the living room, holding a box of cheerios in her hand. I'M NOT LYING. I SWEAR HYUNG."

"Can anyone in this room tell me why the heck are we all whispering?"

"You sure it wasn't a delusion? I think you hallucinated because lately you've been watching alot of horror movies."

"I'm 1000000 percent sure that I didn't hallucinate. ShhusHHhh guys quite it down, I think she can hear us. I literally feel her ears against the walls, eavesdropping."

Their sense of reality is on a different level and beyond my capability of relating. I can't anymore, I'm so done.

Unintentionally, I blurt out a muffled chuckle. I chew the insides of my cheeks to prevent a hysterical laughter from making it's path out of my mouth. I don't know why but everything is appearing extremely funny to me, when it's clearly not suppose to.

I should be thinking about how to approach them. Instead, I'm here, trying to hold in my laughter. Pretty sure nobody heard anything.

"Did you hear someone laugh? I did just now."

Fuck.

"I heard it too. It came from Jeonghan hyung's room."

Jesus Christ.

I'm screwed.

"That's no ghost. That's definitely the thief laughing at Dokyeom hyung's stupidity."

"HAHAHAAAA even the thief is laughing at you. BubO000 shameee!"

"If it's the ghost, then you guys are doing my laundry for the next 10 years."

"Ya, grab the broomstick and follow me."

Oh please not the broomstick again.

What's with them and the broomstick? Is it like their honey glazed sugar coated lucky charm? Is that thing suppose to scare me? Chase me away? Amuse me? Break my bones? Kill me?

Someone tell them that IT'S NOT A FREAKING RIFLE IDIOTS.

I hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. One thing for certain.

Tonight, it's either me or their broomstick.

"HANDS UP SON OF A BITCH!"

The lights are on and I see a group of boys at the entrance of the room, equally annoyed and terrified. I'm out of words or reaction because for the very first time in my life, my brother addressed me as 'son of a bitch', and he's on the verge of murdering me with a hell broomstick.

I'm looking at them innocently but they're fiercely glaring at me and tightening their jaws.

"Miss me?" I say, smiling.

They flinch from their positions. Their facial expressions are changing, as if my words just jolt them with million bolts of lightening.

"No-no-n-no-no-noona's-gg-gh-gho-gg-ghost..."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Everyone. I repeat everyone. All of them scream like it's the end of their lives. Their synchronized scream appears so loud that I lift my palms to cover my ears and I can definitely 100 percent feel the earth vibrating and the glasses cracking.

That scream, without any fail made the entire neighbourhood deaf including all the street animals, plants, birds, micro creatures, and of course, me.

Their screams are like a mixture of mega loud thunders and deadly missiles. Once it is dropped, you are done for. I'm not exaggerating but I repeat.

Done for.

I really didn't envision their next action. At all.

Guess what?

They throw that damn broomstick at my face and run at the speed of light.

They seriously run out of the house.

All of them. Again.

What a bunch of cowards.

Eunwoo was right. They're hopeless. So am I. What is this? A cat-mice game? How do I tell them that I'm no ghost and I'm fucking real if they keep running away from me like this?

Well at least, none of them fainted.

That's progress.

All of this like my return, them assuming me as a thief, ghost, then again thief, then son of a bitch and back to ghost, that deadly broomstick, them dropping nuclear bomb like screams and running away afterwards. Lastly, me finding everything hilarious.

All of this, it's really weird.

This existential crisis is a pain in the ass.

***

Last update for the day because I'm sleepy af. I'm updating this at 4 am HaHa. Anyways, how are you guys doing? I hope all of you are living a good life and taking good care of your health. My good wishes are always with you guys<3

With love and warm hugs,
-misa

*in case if you're wondering, Misa is my real name hehe.*

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.1K 341 89
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen
427K 8.6K 148
Hello! Welcome to the book full of SEVENTEEN imagines! Dedicating to all CARATS! Started: 2015 Ended: 2019
464K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
19.7K 627 24
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...