𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°45°

1.6K 500 102
By Eddy622

This chapter is still dedicated to Winnieflex Her Dm are amazing.

Here's a new chapter,

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~
                    °Uyai's POV°

I relaxed on T's bed, as I watched her get ready for the competition starting in a few hours time. Mum and dad was going to be there, but not me. You might ask why, but I'm going to fill you in on it. Jeremiah specifically instructed me not to be there, cause everyone would be shocked seeing two Ts.

I really wanted to cheer both him and T on, but Jeremiah wouldn't let me. T stood up from the chair she sat on which was facing the mirror, then spun around to look at me.

"How do I look?" Tatiana asked, once she styled her hair. Tatiana's face was free from makeup. I mean, she would be under the water in a few hours. Applying makeup would be useless.

I just couldn't wait to see the look on Rosemary and Femi's face. I wish Femi and Rosemary were playing the basketball for the other team, cause I really wanted them to loose.

"You look like you just got ran over by a train," I joked then lay in her bed.

"Good," Exclaimed Tatiana. "We both have train faces."

I got up with a nod. "Exactly."

T sighed and walked over to the bed then sat beside me. Yesterday, she had gone over to the station with dad and told the police everything that happened two nights ago and also at the club. The police were working to arrest Kingsley's friends, which made me to wonder why they never did that in the first place.

"What's wrong little sis?" Asked Tatiana, even though mum had informed us that I was only fifteen seconds late during my birth.

I sighed and stared at her fur tiger skin rug. "Jeremiah."

"Did he say any brutally honest comments to make you all sad again?" She asked, her hands around my shoulders.

"He doesn't want me to come to the competition today," I said to her. "Though I want to cheer him on.... I mean, both of you on."

Tatiana brows furrowed, followed by a small chuckle. "What's the big deal in cheering him on? Are you too suddenly friends or something beyond that?"

I subtly shook my head. "Well...." I had never told T about what transpired between Jeremiah and I. "He kissed me. Twice."

T hands dropped from my shoulders in utter disbelief. "He kissed you? Jeremiah G. Valentine, kissed you?!"

I nodded my head, getting a bit shy as I remembered the kiss. "And also told me.... He loves me."

"Okay okay," T suddenly got up from her bed, moving and flapping her hands at every which way. She moved over to her wardrobe and started to search for something. "You're definitely going."

"Uh?" I asked in confusion.

"You're going to the competition with mum and dad," She repeated, making me stare at her back with a dumbfounded look.

"Jeremiah said I shouldn't," I reminded her. "Everyone would be shocked seeing two Ts."

Tatiana brought out an overly large hoodie, a face mask and a huge hand gloves. Why and how she had those, was beyond my knowledge.

"That's why you'd be going in these," She placed the items on the bed, then went over to her shoe rack to get a nice sneakers. "No one would even know your features."

"This is a ridiculous outfit," I smiled at T, feeling excited for some reason. "But way worth it."

"Get dress," She said to me. "Too bad I'll have to leave before you."

I got hold of all the outfits, weighing them in my hands. It was really heavy. "Oh, before you leave." I turned, gaining T's attention. "You're going to the Badagry local government with Miss Royal on Friday."

T gave me a bored look, before getting hold of her gym bag. "You're kidding me, right? I'm not going anywhere." She hung her gym bag on her shoulder, then walked out of the room like I hadn't informed her of something important.

I gave a small sigh, then yelled. "You must go o!"

I walked into her bathroom to have my bath. Yeah, I had my room and bathroom. But moving over to my room was just too much work. After my shower, I put on the outfit T had placed for me. Indeed, it did covered my features. I couldn't even tell if I was a boy or a girl. The face mask happened to almost reach my eyes. The black hoodie almost covered my face. The blue rip Jean was baggy, my kind of style. The gloves were rubber and comfortable. The black sneakers with dots of whites, made my toes heavenly. My dressing was perfect, T was brilliant.

I walked out of T's room with so much confidence. I could now go to the competition without any worries. Mum and dad were ready once I got downstairs.

"Uyai," Mum called, once she got noticed of me. "What are you wearing sweetheart? Are you allergic to fashion now?"

"Mum," I whined. I mean, I must have seen that coming. Mum did own a mall, meaning she knew a thing or two about fashion. "T personally selected this, so no one would recognize me at school."

"You're coming." Mum sentence came out as a statement, instead of a question. I nodded at mum words.

Dad on the other hand, looked down at his wrist watch before dragging his attention to mum. "If we need a good spot on the bleachers, we need to start moving now."

Mum and I followed behind dad, as he led the way. "Daddy," I called, staring out the window. "Please, I want to get out of the car first before you and mum."

"Why's that?" Dad asked, eyes still on the road.

"It's because, I don't want the student to connect dots when they see we three together. They are smart." I replied, explaining myself.

Dad frown, his attention not leaving the road. "I'm tired of you and your sister hiding your identities. When will both of you come out?!"

He seemed angry, and I know that feeling. Having twins but can't brag about them to the world, would have been tiring for them. "Soon dad."

"Well there is no soon any more." Dad took a left turn. "Both of you are going to school tomorrow. Together. I'm going to enroll you, officially."

I sat upright upon hearing dad's words. "No dad, you can't do that. You just can't!"

"And why can't I?" Dad was close to school now.

I sighed, shook my head and looked at dad. "Monday. How about Monday, dad? Promise, T and I would go to school together on Monday."

"You promise?" Mum voiced out beside dad.

I gave mum a small smile. "I promise."

Dad drove into the school and found a suitable spot to park his car. I quickly said goodbye and stepped out of the car. I rushed into the school, aiming to get to the indoor pool before the competition starts.

Reaching the indoor pool, I scanned the place for Jeremiah. He could be seen with my sister, Jubilee, Dami, Omonigho, Irene and eight others who was unknown to me.

I was about taking a step, when Jeremiah and I happened to make eye contact. I lifted my hands to wave frantically at him, to show I was actually the one behind the hideous outfit. Jeremiah bent his head low, shaking it in dismay.

I sighed feeling a bit down. Jeremiah didn't seem happy to see me, his reaction said it all. I was about heading to the bleachers when Jeremiah lifted his hands and gestured for me to come over.

The smiles on my face grew even wider, as I walked over to the small group of people. I felt really happy, at least Jeremiah acknowledged my presence.

Eddy : I've been asked a lot on my DM on how to start a fresh book on Wattpad ( I actually don't know what that meant xD)

But that aside, I started a random book on Wattpad titled "How TO GROW ON WATTPAD"  So if you're writer or into writing, and you want to know the basic necessary things to do before writing on Wattpad, then that books for you. I update each tips every Friday, meaning a tip would be out later today. There's also room for questions. You can ask as much questions as you want and I'll try my best to answer in the simplest way possible.

You can find that book on my profile. And I hope it helps and make your upcoming books successful.

With all that said, how do you see this chapter?

Vote, comment and share

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 580 29
"Habiba?" He stares at her dark orbs searching for the familiarity in them. "It's Hanan!" "Lies." He mutters taking a step closer, he reaches for he...
7K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
69.4K 10.7K 35
*Nigerian Themed Novel* FRIENDSHIP.ENVY.BETRAYAL.LOVE.LUST AND OBSESSION. Six screaming words in this drama filled story. Having met in the universit...
5.8K 708 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...