𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

Oleh Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... Lebih Banyak

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°44°

1.5K 508 169
Oleh Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to osunsanmibusola for being the first to comment doing the last chapter.

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

               °Jeremiah's POV°

The waters covered my head, as I swam my forth lap. Once I'd gotten to the edge, I took in a long breath and helped myself out of the pool. I walked over to the rubber chair I had placed my towel on, then grasped my towel and used it to wipe my face and dampen my hair.

Placing the towel across my shoulders, I moved over to the bench meant for swimmers. I got hold of my backpack in search of my phone. Once I had gotten a hold of it, I decided to dial Felix's number. I sat on the bench as I waited patiently for Felix to pick up. On the forth ring, he finally answered.

"Felix?" I asked, once he had picked up his phone. His environment was so noisy, I wasn't sure he could hear me.

"Hey man, how you doing?" Felix replied at the other end of the phone, his voice slightly deeper.

"Where are you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"At a lecture hall," Felix replied immediately. "It's so annoying, none of the Lecturers showed up today."

I could definitely feel the frustration in his tone. "Well you will get use to it, though I don't know the feeling yet."

Felix gave a heartfelt chuckle at the other end. "Jeremiah, what do you want?"

Felix was so smart, he knew I needed something even without witnessing my facial expressions. "Eno's in town."

"I told you that last week," Felix pointed out. "Weird that you're bringing it up. She's there to support Blossom High during the competition, especially the basketball team."

"And you don't?" I raised a brow, though I knew he couldn't see my gesture.

"Come on Jeremiah, the basketball team was never my team." He stated the fact. If I wasn't mistaken, I could hear some amusement in his tone.

"It was your girlfriend's team. Be a man and support her." Felix busted out into a fit of laughter, after hearing my comment.

"I don't think Eno is the reason you want me there, Jeremiah. Some thing's up." Felix said, figuring it all out. "Saviour told me about your trip to his school, in search of someone. He also informed me about you guys finding a dead body."

I was quiet for a second. Of course, Saviour would have informed his bestfriend. "You knew and said nothing?"

"I was waiting for you to confined in me." His voice suddenly became low and husky. "You're my family friend, Jeremiah. You did help me in the case of Eno and that was because I asked for your help. You shouldn't hesitate if you need mine."

My head was low. I wasn't thinking though, I just kept scolding myself for not asking for help sooner. Plus, I wasn't in need of their help then. But I do now, if I really wanted to get hold of that autopsy. I was happy he was understanding.

Felix voiced out again, which prompted me to lift my head up. "You're extremely smart, Jeremiah. I'm sure you can find the killer even without our help."

He was right. I just needed much faith in myself. "Thank you, Felix."

After some few silence, Felix decided to speak up again. "You know, I do have a plane ticket to Lagos." My face brightened as I heard his words. "The gang and I had agreed to have a get together, after the competition. I was planning to leave after classes."

"But I'm not sure if it's gonna hold," Continued Felix. "Considering the fact that we didn't fully agree to it cause of the distance. You just have to convince the rest."

"I'll do that," I replied Felix. "Thanks a lot."

"See you in Lagos." With those last words, Felix ended the call.

Truth be told, I thought Felix would help with the convincing, since Saviour and Dafe were his best friends. I searched my phone for Saviour's contact and eventually found it. Saviour picked up immediately, unlike Felix.

"Jeremiah, anybody died?" Was the first thing Saviour voiced out once he answered my call.

"No, well yeah. Uyai's best friend." I heard Saviour sigh at the other end of the phone. "Wanted to let you know about the competition tomorrow."

"I know," Saviour breathed out. "I'm packing few items that would last me for the weekend. Wouldn't want to miss that for the world."

"What about Shade?" I needed her and her brain.

"What about her?" He sounded less interested on the phone.

"Wouldn't she tag along?" I got up from the bench, in order to stretch out my legs.

"I don't know, it all depends on her." He replied, and I could picture him shrugging after saying that.

"Could you help convince her?" I asked him.

Saviour hummed before responding. "It's her choice Jer Bear. I can't force her."  I cringed at his nickname for me. "Why do you need her to come, by the way?"

"The rest of the gang would be here," I shrugged.

"Is it about the stalker?" With Saviour's weird personality, I usually forgot how smart he really was. "I've informed the gang, though they didn't seem too shocked about it. Any thing can happen at Blossom High."

I nodded at Saviour's words. "It's about the stalker."

"Then there's no need convincing Shade," I could hear a zipper in the background. "For the school's competition, she will surely come up with an excuse or maybe two. But that girl have been reading bloody mystery novels lately. And Riverdale has really consumed her data. I'm sure she'll help out if it has something to do with the stalker."

"To cut your overly long explanation short, she'll be here?" I wanted to confirm his words.

"In the flesh," Saviour replied, followed by yet another zipper sound. I could hear him sigh in satisfaction. "Gotta go pick up Shade."

And without a 'bye', Saviour ended the call. I wasn't sure if I had Dafe's number on my phone. I couldn't remember the last time we spoke on phone. We usually talk to each other when we meet up at Felix's home, and that was it.

"Jeremiah?" Asked Dafe once he picked up the phone. He was surprised to be hearing from me. But not too surprised, like he knew why I called.

"How's school Dafe?" I decided to start with that. I didn't want it to seem like I just called because I needed his help.

I heard Dafe give out a deep chuckle. Lately, Felix, Saviour and Dafe's voice had suddenly gone deeper. "Why'd you call? Stalker issues?"

Thanks to Saviour's mouth, my work at convincing them lessened.

"Yes," I said to him. "I told the others about it and they are on their way to Lagos. I was thinking, can you book a fli___"

"I'm in Lagos, man." Dafe cut me off. "Sofia also wanted to see Eno and decided to come to Lagos with Osas."

"And what about you? Who do you wanted to see?" I gave a small smile, as I teased him. "Emem?"

"Mhm," hummed Dafe. "Do not make fun of me."

I could sense the amusement in his tone. "I gotta go man, I'm actually driving."

"Driving to where? Emem's home?" I almost laughed while making fun of him, but instead ended up with a chuckle.

"Not gonna answer that," He quickly ended the call, making me to breathe out a small laugh. Dafe was love struck.

"Are you slowly running mad?" I turned my head to the side, to see Jasper walking towards me. He was already in his swim truck. "A normal human wouldn't be seen laughing without any sort of entertainment."

"Nice to meet you too, Jasper." I replied dryly. "I'm just busy with the competition coming in tomorrow."

I subtly placed my phone into my backpack, then zipped it up. "How hard have you been practicing?"

Jasper displayed his fingers right in front if my face, and began counting. "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six thousand times." I smiled at his song reference.

"Great job," I gave him a thumbs up , before ruffling his hair.

Jasper brushed my hands away, then rearranged his hair. "What are you doing after school on Friday?"

"Nothing," I shrugged. "Why?"

"Great," Jasper chirped all of a sudden. "My big brother has this interview kinda assignment thingy," I furrowed my brows at his choice of words. "Where he get to interview two well behaved citizens irrespective of their age, on how they feel about the political bodies in the country."

"You want me to come over so he could interview me too?" I lifted a brow.

"Yeah...." Dragged Jasper. "You're my guardian after all, I never asked for it. Thinking of my brother interviewing me and some random stranger, is a no no for me. My best friends finds it lame and wouldn't want to help, so that leaves just you."

I sighed and shook my head. "You're using this guardian card way too often."

"Come on senior Jeremiah," He tried acting extra nice towards me.

I turned my attention towards the pool. "I'll help, if you do ten laps."

Jasper's jaw dropped, as he stared right at me with stunned eyes. "Dude, come on?!"

"Need my help?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Then swim ten laps."

Jasper gave me an hateful glare, before getting up from the bench and throwing his towel aside. He moved back a bit, ran towards the waters and dived into the pool. I watched him swimming and he was really fast.

Still watching Jasper, I muttered to myself. "Eno, check. Felix, check. Emem, check. Osas, check. Saviour, check. Sofia, check. Dafe, check. Shade, check."

Jasper swam towards me, completing his first lap. Before diving back into the waters for his second lap. Watching Jasper, I realized how normal his life was. He definitely wasn't in the list of some serial killer.

Sometimes, it was great to have a normal life. But we were at Blossom High School, our lives were far from being normal.

Eddy : Hey guys, how do you see this chapter? Turns out Felix and his friends knew what was going on thanks to Saviour. And Felix didn't want to butt in cause he respected Jeremiah's privacy.

How do you think Eno and her friends would help Uyai?

Comment your thoughts on that.

Task of the day : Say one good thing about this book.

Vote if you love or hate this chapter, comment your thoughts and share to friends.

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
70K 11.7K 55
"Nevaeh you need to understand that life ain't a bed of roses. It has it's ups and downs but that doesn't mean you should blame God for that! Once in...
18K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
53.4K 7.3K 39
"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out sluggishly. Girl on the right, it repeated ag...