FOREVER ♡/Jikook/♡

By scarlet_heather

A story where two 'mates' meet eachother. The revelation of destiny in vivid orbes. Prejudices and uncertaint... More

☆Characters☆
♡1. Kookie's First Day♡
♡2. Park Jimin's Arrival♡
♡3. SOMEONE♡
♡4. CONNECTION♡
♡5. MATE♡
♡6. Thoughts and Plans♡
♡7. Jungkookie's plan Sucessful???♡
♡9. Helping♡
♡10. Changes♡
♡11. The Real Park Jimin♡
♡12. Talks♡
♡13. FIRST KISS?♡
♡14. Delicious Lunch♡
♡15. Sweet Evening♡
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ

♡8. Obedient Kookie Secure?♡

1.7K 86 37
By scarlet_heather

Wassup lovelies????

Thank you all for 708 views and 112 votes. Thank you so so much for supporting me and reading my story. As this is my first story, I feel so happy to get this much readers.

Author's POV

Thursday morning

The two minds are filled with future views. The alpha is so happy to go to uni. He is so because he will get to see his beautiful mate and enjoy time with him. Only one thought dominates the alpha's mind ; to take care of his omega. He loves his omega so much that he misses him, although only 13 hours have passed. The alpha's eyes are aching to see the omega. His heart waiting for the person to make it beat faster. His body asking for the omega's touch. His whole being wanting to be surrounded with the rose scent which makes the alpha to go carzy. With so much love, passion, protectivenes and possessiveness, the alpha goes to the university.

Where one mind here is so restless. The omega doesn't want to go to uni but he knows he has to. He doesn't want to see his alpha but the crazy little wolf inside him, is ready to jump off to the alpha. Juni wants something, nothing but 'her alpha'. His wolf, the crazy bad girl is making it hard for jungkook as she is trying to take the control. With a mind full of anticipation and a racing heart, the omega makes his way to the uni.

Jimin's POV

I see my tiny mate entering the university. He wears a pink sweater, that is much larger than his petite frame and makes him looks like a small kitten. My kitten. It is matched with black jeans, which gives a bone crushing hug to his thighs and legs. So cute yet sexy. Only for me. (only for you huh? let's see!😏)

Oh goddess, I have a big task of protecting him. I can't let anyone touch my omega. Black roars inside my chest with his over protectivenes and crazy possessiveness. After making my mate submit, black is trying to take control and to mate him. I know I should keep my self-control. I don't want my omega to be uncomfortable around me. But I don't know how long I will be able to control myself and calm the beast down. It is natural for alphas to feel protective and possessive towards their mates but as a pure blood it differs for me.

I make my way to him and slowly the rose scent surrounds me. The fragrance filling my body and I am feeling a new sensation, a feeling of home. The captivating roses and sandalwood making it so hard for me to control, not to pounce on him and mark my territory. I would love to see my marks on him and his whole being screaming mine. I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down. His pheromones is not helping me now.

"Good morning jungkookie. How are you? Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"G-good morning h-hyung. I am good. And I-i slept well. H-how about you?" Oh holy! He asked about me!! My baby asked how I am !!!!!!! I was taken aback by his reply but I brace myself fast.

"I'm more than fine after seeing you, kitten ". I saw the redness of rising sun on his squishy cheeks painting in a fading red. I also wanted to say I miss him but I kept that to myself.

"Come with me, my sugar doll. I will take you to your class".

"I-i am not s-sugar...do-oll". I chuckled. He is so embarrassed to say that. One weak spot!

"You are baby. And you cannot stop my tongue". He didn't argue with me and started to walk.

Why didn't he oppose? Did his attitude take a rocket and went to another planet? Until yesterday evening he was arrogant. Is he afraid of me? No no, it can't be. May be he still have the hang over? But my wolf like his obedience. Black purrs at jungkook for his submissiveness. It makes him more cute also.

I scrutinize him, eyeing how he arranges his cabinet. It is so breathtaking to watch the little one in front of me. I will pamper him with all my love. I will make him love me back too. I understood that he has something in his mind about me that is not so good and I will change whatever it is. I want him with me till my last breath. He makes me more and more addicted to him by every single second. He attracts me like magnet.

"KOOKIEEEE. MY BUNNY. Why didn't you pick up my call yesterday? I was so worried about you". I saw a small male, probably a beta by his appearance and no scent, launching on my mate and hugging him. One feeling swells inside my chest and I know what that is. (what is that feeling chim??😏😏😏)

"Ooo. Wooie. You scared me". Who.is.he?!! My jealousy is riling up by that damn nick name.

"My answer".

"That.......yesterday......I was so busy......making a new design....you know". (were you sketching or thinking about someone kookie? try to remember well🤔🤔😉😊) I saw that beta nodding his head and releasing the hug. He has a good fate for now. If he continued to hug my mate then I am sure I will have broken his bones.

"Ow, alpha. Sorry I didn't notice you at first". He bowed at me fast. Now that human acknowledge my presence.

"Who are you?" That's the only thing I want to know. I continued to bore holes into his figure by my now angry eyes.

"H-hyung this is wooyoung. He is my friend......since birth". Jungkook answered my question and I assume that he noticed my glare. I nodded at his reply.

"You don't have to kill me by your eyes alpha. I am only his friend. And I know you are his mate. Kook is all yours". Wooyoung said with a laugh and looked at jungkook. I turned to look at my mate and saw his down looking head and his red flaring cheeks. It's so cute to see him blushing. (then make him chim ☺☺)

'So jungkook told about me to this wooyoung. So this guy must be so close to my cutie'. I thought. But I don't like the word close, not at all.

"Go to your class sweet cheeks. I don't want you to be late ". I said and he looked up to meet my eyes and nodded his cute head.

"Okie....hyung". He said but his cheeks are still red. My words have some effect, I see.

"Take care hun". I ruffled his hair. I shot a glare at his friend and he laughed slightly and bowed. I walked away to meet my friends.

Lunch time

Jungkook's POV

Wooyoung was pestering me with his questions after this morning. I had no way to escape from him and finally told everything. He even clapped his hands when I said that jimin............hyung, no that park jimin made me submit to him. He also told I wanted that. What a friend!! Then he gave me his advice. The advice to be a good boy and listen to my mate. What the hell!! Is he my friend? He talked like he favored jimin's side.

I saw our professor leaving the class and I packed my bagpack to leave. I am only a little hungry but the guy near me is so so hungry. Why is he hungry everytime??!!

As I stepped out of the class, I am met with park jimin. Wait. Why is he here??!! I saw many looking at him but they turn their heads when he shot his deadly glares at them. He smiled when he saw me and starts to walk towards me and this annoying person beside me nudges me to walk forward. But I stood still.

"Jungkookie. I am here to take you for lunch". He said coming closer and juni is so awakened and chirps in happiness. 'Our alpha is so caring' said juni.

"I.....I don't want to. I will go with woo". My wolf barks at me.

"Butter, I came to pick you up for lunch and don't decline my word". He says in an intonation making me shiver, at the same time to melt.

"I-i--i...........---". Wooyoung cut off my words, I mean my repetition of the pronoun.

"Alpha, if you take my friend away, then whom will I have?". Wooyoung asked jimin.......hyung, grabbing my hands like a baby afraid of letting her mother go.

"You can also join". Jimin said and smirked at me. I am shocked. How can he say like that?! Now whom can I use to free myself from this??!!! I thought he will be angry or something. But now he is cool, seems like that. One way I am glad because there won't be harm to wooyoung from jimin. Today morning, I saw his flaring, furious eyes.

"I CAN JOIN?? Then ok alpha. Come kook. Let's go". What the actual fuck! Right then he was behaving like he wouldn't let me go and now, he is drawing me with him. This mut-head is of no use. Always dumping me in pits.

We three walked to a restaurant at the corner of East block, which I didn't know it was here. The door of the cafe was opened by a man and he immediately bowed, I mean at the alpha .There are only some people here and if my assumption is correct, they are some high or wealthy people in this uni. I assume by their clothes, wearing formal attires.

"Oh my. Jungkook you are here! Come. Sit down". Jimin's friends, also now my friends began. Now I am used to this. They treat me like a small kid!!

"And who is this young man?" I heard yoongi hyung.

"My name is jung wooyoung. I am jungkook's friend. Nice to meet you all".

"Nice to meet you too wooyoung. Come come. Sit here".

I took a seat beside tae hyung in this large round table and for my bad luck, jimin sat next to me. Wooyoung sits between ori noona and jin hyung. There are many dishes placed on the table but I took only a bowl of jajangmyeon with some kimchi and a drink. I eat my food without much talking but they makes me to open my mouth. That fucking hoe, jung wooyoung did not stop talking until now. He talks and talks while I am sitting here, that head is not even looking at me.

"Alpha".

"Who are you calling woo-ah? All so sudden respect?"

"You don't need to call us like that. Call hyung". Namjoon hyung said.

"Ok....alpha, I mean jimin hyung........I have something to tell you". All the heads look at wooyoung and I saw jimin's serious glance at the corner of my eyes.

"Jimin hyung, I know jungkook is your mate. Please protect my bunny from all harm. Many dickheads are trying to get him and many bitches trys to hurt him because they are envious. My bestie knows self defense and have a pretty mouth but please take care of him and protect him. I know who you are and you will look after him but as his friend I am not able to not to say these. Sorry to say this but he always attract both males and females. He is also so hard to control". He finished his speech and I am left stuuned.

"Oh....wooyoung, what are you saying? Don't feed more to jimin's possessiveness and protectivenes. You don't know how a pure blood act towards their mates. They have these two feeling very very very heightened up". Oriziya noona said with shock but later smirked.

"Parks are so protective of their properties. And Park Jimin never loss what is his. Don't sweat it". Hobi hyung stated serious. Who is his property? Me??

"Don't worry wooyoung, he is secure under my arms". Jimin hyung said and I felt my blood racing faster and a tingling feel on my skin. He glanced at me and then resumed his meal. His words repeated in my head and I can't stop juni. She went crazy. 'Told you. Our alpha is a good person and a caring mate. Don't misunderstand anyone'. 'Calm down juni and shut up'. I said back and she zips her mouth shut.

Time skip

Evening

Author's POV

Jimin looks at jungkook's schedule and walks to find him. Yes, he have his schedule. He got that from the principal of this university. He just asked to give him and that coward principal immediately with a shaking hand gave what park jimin wanted. Some people know not to mess with this pure blood alpha and save their lives.

He saw 'Work Station' plate on a big large wooden door and pushed it open to see jungkook and a designer standing in front of a mannequin, dressed in a ruby red and smoky grey ball gown which trails on to the floor also. They were discussing about the design but stopped after the arrival of the alpha. The professor or design specialist, Mrs. Wang instantly bowed at the alpha and greeted him. My poor jungkook is standing there with an open mouth, welcoming some flies.

"Are you finished?" The alpha questioned and looked at jungkook.

"Um....no...there is some more to finish". Jungkook replied with a low voice. Why can't I snap at him! Jungkook thinks.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon. We can complete it tomorrow". Mrs. Wang turned to jungkook.

"But Miss, it should be completed by saturday". Jungkook protested.

"Yes, it should be completed by saturday. You are close to completion. Please come here by 7 tomorrow morning and we shall finish this. Go home and rest well jungkook". Mrs. Wang smiled and signed to stop.

"Ok Ma'am. I will be here at the time". Jungkook nodded his head and walk to jimin. Exceptionally, jimin stood there and listened to their conversation. If it were any one else, he would have spat at them for their ignorance towards the alpha. But this time he listened and saw how the younger is dedicated to his work. The determination made the alpha to feel proud of his omega.

They existed the station and began their journey. It is filled with silence but no one is against it. Jungkook is thinking so much in his head. He doesn't want jimin to accompany him because when the said alpha is with him his mind, heart and body, all will begin their running race and makes jungkook to feel hot. He doesn't like the effect jimin has on him. And most irritable for him is juni. She trys to come out but he shuts her. She always do so, to be with her alpha and feel his warmth. This is innate to omegas and as she is a moon omega she tends to more to her alpha.

"Did you design that ball gown?" Finally jimin broke the ice.

"Huh? Yes, I made it but Mrs. Wang also helped me". Jimin decides to carry on the conversation.

"What is it for? Any competition?"

"No..."

"Then? Tell me. My ears are open for your sweet voice".

"T-that, Mrs. Wang told me to design the ball gown to..present to university panel members. If they are satisfied with my design,... they will make me pass my current course, then I could....take fashion technology and fashion sketching majors and graduate after 2 months". (i know nothing about fashion design but i searched it and this is the result 🙏)

"Sure, they will be satisfied. More than satisfied. It looks elegant. And I am glad jungkook for opening to me". No words come out of jungkook's mouth after jimin said like that.

"Have a safe journey, my little doll. Take care and rest well". Jimin once again ruffled jungkook's hair.

"You t-too hyung. Bye". Jungkook waved his cute little sweater paws at jimin and jimin returned the same gesture with a smile. He internally cooed at the little omega's fluffiness. The alpha stood there and watched his omega fading into falling dusk.

Thank you for reading my story and supporting me my readers. I love you and remember that.🙏🙏❤❤

Word count : 2782

Don't miss to vote and comment.😉

Hehe. Let me know how you feel.😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 32.2K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
183K 23K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
691K 23.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
924K 49.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...