𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°43°

1.6K 503 264
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to Ma_ya0555 Her Dm actually made my day ❤❤❤

And also

Dema-lee She's a new wattpad Friend I just made. Her aim is to disturb me on whatsapp for an update xD. Here's one.

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

                    °Uyai's POV°

It felt weird seeing myself back at this school again, being T. Not just being T, the environment felt uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I love the people and the activities surrounding this place. But it would have been way better if Judith wasn't murdered here and if Femi and Rosemary didn't exist.

Oh yeah, it would have been better if there wasn't any test today. I hated tests.

I was quite sure I had bags under my eyes, as I walked down the hall filled with students. T had made me stay up all night to memorize her Civic notes and to tell me why we shouldn't use American words and pronunciation cause we were colonized by the Britain, which was stupid by the way.

I staggered my way into the class, and moved over to my seat. I felt tired and exhausted.

"Wha__" I heard laughter coming from Omonigho as she walked towards me, with Irene by her side. "You seriously don't want to fail T. Look at you."

"Did you even sleep last night?" Asked Irene, as she found her spot which was beside me.

"I wish," I muttered, barely above a whisper. "T is addicted to success."

Omonigho slowly sat beside me. "Oh, you're Uyai. You both need a label of some sort."

"True," Irene nodded. "We ain't Albert Einstein like Jeremiah over there."

I quickly swung my head, as I was remembered of his existence. Dami and his other seat partner were arguing over something. It sounded like their argument had to do with two football players.

"Messi is way better!" Dami other seat partner yelled, disturbing the peace of the classroom.

"Are you drunk?" Dami asked, same time he decided to check his friend's feature. "Ronaldo is a freaking legend."

Jeremiah on the other hand wasn't invested in their childish bickering. Finally but nerve wrecking in some way, Jeremiah's gaze met mine. I gave a huge smile and wave at him. Jeremiah returned it with a chuckle, while giving me a small wave.

I finally returned my gaze to Irene and Omonigho, who were busy summarizing their notes.

"I know Civic is an easy subject. But like you said earlier, T is addicted to success." Omonigho said, as she flipped through the pages of her text book. "Why isn't she here herself?"

I managed to retrieve the sticky notes which contained T's key points. "Someone shot at her and Jubilee last night."

Omonigho stopped whatever she was doing, to stare at me with stunned eyes. "What?!" Both she and Irene yelled, gaining everyone's attention for a second.

"True," Jubilee hadn't arrived yet, I wasn't able to tell them to ask him themselves. "Dad decided to involve the police on this."

"What the hell will the police do?" Irene asked, it was so obvious she was annoyed with the fact of us involving the police. "Waste of resources."

"Well dad insisted," I shrugged her comment off. "T is present at the station with my dad. While I'm here doing the hardest job of it all," I placed each sticky notes on my desk, as my eyes moved from one note to the other. "Taking a test."

                   ~°~°~°~°~

The fourth period finally surfaced and it was time for the Civic test. Luckily for me, it was everything T thought would come out in the test. I realized that reading do make things easier, as I wrote down the answers without stress.

"Alright, thirty minutes is gone." Miss Royal announced to us. "So please you all, drop your pen."

We did as she said. We all placed our pen on our 2A exercise books, while she went round to collect our books.

Once she had done that, she place each notes on the desk meant for teachers, which was located at the front of the class, close to the window.

"I hope it wasn't difficult?" Miss Royal asked the class.

"Not at all," Jaja said at the back. His crush on her hadn't died down, which was becoming sad and laughable.

"Great to hear that," At least she was being nice to him. If I was Miss Royal, I would have insulted Jaja's existence. "Cause I really tried my best to make it very easy."

"So everyone, I've been permitted by the school authorities to go over to the Badagry local government, to bring in copies of some authorized government documents. I wanted to show it to the class next week." She stared right at the clock and realized she only had few minutes left. "But I need a company."

Jaja quickly lifted his hands, forcing Miss Royal to chuckle at his action. "I need a girl, Jaja." I knew she just didn't want Jaja to make her uncomfortable through out the trip. That was a way of saying no.

"Omonigho, would you accompany me?" Omonigho was closest to Miss Royal, but that was because she was the assistant class representative.

"I would love to ma'am," Omonigho replied. "But my family was invited to a gathering."

Miss Royal nodded in understanding. Then her eyes automatically stopped at the person next to Omonigho, which happened to be me.

"Tatiana," I groaned inwardly. I wasn't planning on going to Badagry on Friday. Why does the universe hate me so?!

Oh wait, I wasn't T.

"Ma?" I replied, feigning oblivious.

"Would you accompany me? It would be two days after your competition, which is on Friday." It wasn't my cup of tea. It was T's. I helped her write a test, she'll help out make this trip.

I gave a wide smile, to hid my annoyance from the rest of the world. "Sure!"

                    ~°~°~°~°~

The automatic bell had rung like twenty minutes ago, indicating it was time for lunch break. Instead of matching out and finding something to eat like every normal human being, the gang and I met up at Jeremiah's seat.

"You didn't see the shooter in person?" Jeremiah enquired after listening to what happened last night.

"No," Jubilee shook his head. "That person aimed at Tatiana. If we hadn't dodged by laying flat on the floor, Tatiana would've been dead."

"She did say she was next," Reminded Dami. "But why would the person have to go through this extreme length?"

No one was listening to me, and it was getting on my nerves. "I told you all, This is Happiness' doings. No one would have any motive to actually kill T cause of the death of her best friend."

"Uyai," Omonigho breathe out as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Happiness is dead, the autopsy said so."

"But you guys said before, that the police dropped the case." I reminded them of their own words. "Why?"

"I don't know," Omonigho replied tirelessly. "But what I know is that my best friend's dead."

Jeremiah gave a sigh, which drew everyone's attention to him. He shook his head as he bit his lower lip. "What if the case being closed, had to do with the autopsy?"

Dami on the other hand, furrowed his brows at his best friend. "Are you anyway going with Uyai's theory?"

"Yeah," Jubilee's eyes narrowed at Jeremiah. "Are you in any way saying that Happiness is alive?"

"I'm saying that Uyai is stupid for still having that thought on Happiness being alive." Jeremiah replied with brutal honesty. "But I'm also saying that there must be something on that autopsy report. We just need to lay our hands on it."

"And how do you expect us to do that?" Jubilee asked Jeremiah. We don't know what Jeremiah was currently thinking, but we sure as hell knew we couldn't break into a station.

Jeremiah played with his fingers, as he went deep in thought. "I've got some few friends that could help."

Dami, as if getting the gist, lifted his head after hearing Jeremiah's words. "Are you talking about___"

"Eno, Felix and Shade?" Jeremiah smiled at his best friend. "Yes. But since we need those three, we automatically need Emem, Dafe, Sofia, Saviour and Osas."

Dami shook his head, as if not buying the idea. "But how do we get them on time?"

"Eno and Emem are in town, well that's what Felix said to me on our last chat." Jeremiah replied. "Saviour and Shade are close by, they could make a trip today. I just need to inform them on time. Our problem now are Felix, Dafe, Sofia and Osas. They need to take a flight here ASAP."

"It's still not easy," Dami said, stating the fact. "How would you convince them to take a flight in such short notice? What would drag their attention?"

Dami was right. Those people must be rich and gaining a flight today wouldn't be a problem for them. But people just don't wakeup and make an unplanned flight just because a friend needed them. They need some sort of magnet.

"The schools competition is tomorrow right?" We all nodded at Jeremiah's question. "And I just mentioned that Eno and Emem were in town town, right?" Everyone stared at Jeremiah. None of us knew what he was getting at.

Jeremiah smiled as if gaining an idea. He rested his back and folded his arms in satisfaction. "They'll be here."

Eddy : Okay, Jeremiah is planning on bringing the 'THE WRONG GIRL' cast all at once. Who's ready for that??

What do you think about this chapter? What do you think is in that autopsy report and why did the police close the case??

Comment your thoughts on that.

Question of the day : Who is your favorite character so far?

Vote if you love or hate this chapter. Comment plenty and also share to others.

Till next time,

Adios

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 1.5K 24
(Book 2) (Stand-alone) Danielle's got a double image attached to her, but to many, she is an annoying student who wouldn't fail to dig into things t...
63.4K 13.2K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...
18K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
5.7K 708 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...