The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 76

760 9 0
By Grace_xix

I opened my eyes and blinked, feeling pain when I did so. I felt the damp pillow under my face, and when I touched my cheek, I could feel a damp sensation. Had I really fucking cried? Crying was weak as Hell. (Future Grace here to say that crying is healthy and natural and you can do that shit whenever)

I rose up from the bed and shivered before going upstairs and changing into a pair of thin grey joggers, as well as a white tee-shirt.

After that, I used the toilet and went downstairs, eating a silent breakfast, not accompanied by anyone.

After that, I washed my plate in the sink before putting it on the plate-rack and returning back up to JJ's room, where I saw him sat on the bed scrolling through his phone.

'Hi.' He said when I walked in. I nodded to show that I had noticed him. 'What were you doing outside, yesterday?' He questioned.

I paused before answering. 'It's honestly quite weird.'

'What?'

'I had a dream where I was singing lyrics to a beat, so when I woke up I was like; holy shit that lyrics slapped- so I quickly wrote it all out on a notepad, and then afterwards, I was like; what was the beat to that? So then I loaded up a beat I've been working on and wanted to try sing it with the beat- but I knew I'd probably wake the whole house up if I tried singing to it, so I went outside and sang it.' I explained quickly.

'Did it match?' JJ questioned.

'Perfectly.' I smiled in hindsight.

'Well then I presume you'll need a place to record the singing in to the beat.' JJ stated.

'I can wait until I get back to America.' I shook my head.

'Nah, there's a place that Talia, Randolph, and I are going in to record something, today- you can come, too.' JJ suggested.

'Wouldn't that be intrusive, though?' I asked.

'Nope, because I invited you.' JJ said, popping the P.

'Alright, well then that'd be really great.' I grinned. 'What time exactly are you going?'

'In about an hour.' JJ replied.

'Okay.' I nodded before walking out of the room and up to mine. 'Thanks.'

'No problem!' He called out to me as I jogged up the stairs.

I went up the stairs and saw my phone buzzing on my desk. I picked it up and viewed a text from Randolph.

Randolph: Ay, JJ, Talia & I r going to the recording place today- u want to come and record a verse with us?

Addie: On the same song? JJ asked whether I wanted to come to record my song in, just wondering whether he told you that- or you're asking me to record a verse on the same beat.

Randolph: I was inviting to do a verse on the song, but you can do both tbh

Addie: Kk, thx

Addie: Can you send the beat over so I can quickly write a verse?

Randolph: yh, sure

one attachment sent

Randolph: We figured that the order of the song would go from the chorus (my part) to JJ's verse, then Talia's pre-chorus, then the chorus, that's when you get a nine line verse to (hopefully) rap on, then Talia's pre-chorus, my chorus, and that's it

Addie: K, thx

Addie: So I gotta rap?

Randolph: I mean, it'd fit with the song better than singing, cuz then Talia's bit is next, and she sings

Randolph: But I suppose you could sing in some ad libs

Addie: kk, anything in particular to be rapping abt?

Randolph: I wrote a rap which i expected to do- but ill send it over

Randolph: you can do whatevs with it

He sent an another attachment.

Addie: k, thx

Addie: I'll try get the shit done before we get to the studio then

Randolph: k cya

Addie: k (omfg why did i make her such a blunt texter :00)

I opened the beat up and listened to the familiar beat, before Talia's pre-chorus came. I bopped my head and reread Randolph's and my texts, and read the lyrics with the placement. 

I tried to rap the verse Randolph had written in time to the beat, and groaned when the flow felt so off. There were too many syllables for each line I had planned in my head, before Talia's part.

I reread Randolph's rap and copied the lyrics, pasting them in my notes and reading through them. Over the next ten minutes I made little amendments, until I got a part which when I mumbled the words to the beat- had an alright flow and 'punch.'

Come through with that gold on my arm (gold)
Didn't believe 'em when they told me that I can't
Now they reading my name on the motherfucking charts (bitch)
Still keeping my distance I don't trust 'em, I don't love 'em
Keep 'em on their toes, I'll be the topic of discussion (what?)
I'm the voice on the percussion (ay)
Ballin' like it's nothin' (ay, ay)
Front row, ace of spades, no bluffin', yeah
(by writing this i genuinely memorized this verse)

I nodded my head slightly when I realised that I had finished, and done a good job with it (debatably). I chucked my phone on the other side of my bed, and lay down, staring up at the plain white ceiling.

I knew that I was forgetting something- I just didn't know what.

I also knew I had forgotten what it was for about two weeks, now.

I allowed my thoughts to marinate for a few minutes, before realising what I was forgetting. I sat up and gasped silently, punching the air victoriously in my mind. Usually, when I forgot a thought in my mind- I never remembered it, which made this a historic moment.

I had forgotten to email my manager asking for this month's emails summary. 

I had a pretty large amount of people messaging me, usually- which meant that I didn't have all the time in the world to check through the thousands of emails I was sent via Mail. My manager, Manhattan, often also went through my social media MDs, and monitored practically everything I posted, did, and was going to do. 

We didn't exactly have a business-y relationship, as a matter of fact, we could be considered as good friends outside of work.

I was about to get up and move towards my computer, so that I could send an email asking why it had took his so long to send the monthly review, when I heard my phone buzzing beside me.

I read JJ's caller ID and swiped up.

'Yo, what's up?' I asked, putting the phone on speaker so that I didn't have to hold the phone.

'Hey, you ready to come to the studio to record your verse?' JJ said from the other side of the phone. 'Randolph said he sent you the beat and a verse, and you're ready to record.'

'Oh yeah, I can come to the studio, now- I'll just need about ten minutes to get my shit together before leaving the house, and then however long it might take to get to the studio.' I rambled on. 'Wait, are you at the studio already?'

'Nah- I'm downstairs in the kitchen, but I couldn't be arsed to come up and talk, or shout upstairs.' JJ laughed.

'Okay.' I said back, forcing back a laugh whilst not really understanding what was so funny. 'I'll come downstairs in a few seconds.'

'Okay, see you in a few minutes.' JJ said before ending the call.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't go out looking like I had just woken up.

I opened my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black, skinny jeans and paired it with a simple, slightly cropped white tee-shirt, deciding to bring a blue denim jacket with me just in case I got cold. (disgusting fashion choices- put on something cool bitch)

I put the outfit on and dabbed on a little bit of concealer and mascara, before gathering my phone, laptop, and a bottle of avian water which was on my bedside table.

I jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen, opening the door and seeing Randolph and JJ chatting.

'Hiya.' I said as I walked in.

'Yo.' Randolph replied, taking a lick of an ice lolly.

'You wanna ice lolly?' JJ asked, holding out a box of fruit-pastille lollies. I took one.

'Thanks.' I nodded, opening the packaging around the ice lolly before licking the tip. JJ snorted, and I realised why. I shook my head and chuckled a little. 'Where's Talia?' I questioned.

'She'll be down in a minute, she's just doing her makeup.' Randolph explained. I nodded and went back to licking the ice lolly, before Talia (after a few minutes) came downstairs.

'Sorry I took slightly long.' Talia apologised. She was wearing a cropped 'Martian' hoodie with a pair of black cargo pants, and had some light makeup on. (that's stylish- take inspo, Addie)

'Nah, it's fine.' Randolph shook his head. We all got up from the couch and got our stuff together. 'Should we take the lollies?' Randolph suggested. I nodded as JJ agreed, before walking out of the house and into the drive- me throwing my lolly stick in the bin on the way out.

'Who's driving, again?' JJ turned around and asked. I looked at Randolph, who looked at the ground.

'I can drive.' Talia said enthusiastically. Randolph and JJ groaned. 'Guys! I'm not THAT bad of a driver!' Talia exclaimed. 

'Let's just get an Uber.' JJ groaned.

'Come on, my car's in the garage.' Talia decided.

We followed her into the garage and got into her medium sized car, before driving to the studio. The drive was quite short, and we all listened and hyped ourselves to the music coming from the radio in the car. It was fair to say that I was relatively surprised when I hear a song I had released a few months ago pop onto the radio.

I read my rap a few times and wondered whether it was slightly cringe or whatever, but didn't get to look at it too much, due to everyone distracting me all the time, whether it was them dancing, singing or laughing crazily at something.

We arrived at the studio after a few minutes, and it wasn't very flashy from outside. It was in a run down area, which was deserted, and seemed like quiet a sad place overall, despite the golden atmosphere from the car and weather. 

The inside of the studio was completely different, though.

It was expensive, had practice rooms, two recording booths and two sets of toilets. on wither side of the building.

I won't bore you by going through the whole process in the booth. I'll just sum up everything and include some interesting details.

Basically, we were led to our booth, where we left all of our belongings before Talia and I were asked whether we wanted to warm our voices up, since Talia was singing, and I was planning on recording a little something for my song, later.

We went into our own separate booths and I started warming up, rapping my part along with the beat until JJ knocked on the door and asked whether I was ready to record.

I walked into the recording booth and was informed that Talia had sang her bits of the song, and I was next. I was handed a pair of headphones and made to stand in a corner with soundproof pads and recording equipment.

Randolph played the beat before giving me a nod signalling this was where I started rapping. I started slightly late and cursed, pulling my headphones down and letting them rest on my shoulders. Randolph just paused it and urged me to try again. I did as he asked, and put the headphones back on, and listened to the beat, rapping when Randolph nodded.

This time, I started off strong, but tripped up on my words once I had almost finished. I gripped my phone tightly and squeezed my eyes shut, mentally scolding myself for fucking up again. 

I asked Randolph to rewind the beat and rerecord before taking a deep breath before my part and rapping. It didn't go too badly this time. As a matter of fact- it went fantastically. I grinned once I had rapped my verse and Talia's voice flooded through my headphones.

I did a few short ad libs between the lines and before my verse before my part was finished. 

Then, Randolph and JJ just had to do their bits. Whilst they did that, I went to a practice room and started warming up my voice for singing, singing a few scales, arpeggios, and trying to hit some notes. (awe, look at me saying all my musical terms 🥰🥰)

I quickly got my laptop back from the other room and was about to play the electric beat and sing my song, when I heard and saw Talia knocking on the door. She wanted to come sing with me, but then saw my laptop open with a beat, and wanted to hear what I'd been working on. 

I played the beat as the sat down, allowing the electric intro to play before I started singing. 

I sung the song with my eyes closed to concentrate, gracing over every note until I got a bit too cocky at the last chorus, where I tried to do a high riff. My voice broke off and I practically screamed, my voice echoing off the walls.

I burst out laughing with Talia, walking over to the seat and pausing the beat, still in stiches from my fail. 

We were soon summoned to the room we had recorded the song in. Randolph and JJ had apparently done their parts, which meant that unless anyone had any new suggestions... we were done!

We all picked up a new ice-lolly to cool ourselves down with before Randolph played the song and we listened through it.

I listened to JJ's verse and laughed at how sexual it was, but also saying it was good.

I cringed a little at myself rapping, but Randolph assured me that it sounded great with the beat and since I hadn't rapped before. JJ gave my hand a comforting squeeze when nobody saw.

Then Talia's voice came in, again- strong and quite simply sensational, before Randolph's chorus followed, equally as good.

The beat played for a few moments at the end before the song ended.

We were all gassed, high fiving, shouting, grinning- in other words, we celebrated.

Randolph later asked whether we had to do anything, or whether we could leave. I mentally debated recording the song in, before deciding to request staying longer to record. Everyone agreed and took a space on the benches talking, whilst I connected my laptop to the main computer in the room and loaded the beat onto the computer's recording software.

The beat was soon ready, and I stepped into the little booth whilst everyone shushed each other and Randolph started the beat.

I listened to the electro-pop beat playing in my headphones, bopping my head lightly before coming in and singing.

I recorded the first verse in perfectly, going and listening to it on the computer with my voice. I did this over and over for each of the different verses, sometimes rerecording when I heard my voice straining.

Eventually (about an hour later) I had finished recording myself in. I listened to it in the laptop and grinned when I couldn't find any flaws. Later at home I decided I could go through it again to cut and add anything else I might want to the track.

Talia requested to hear the song, so I unplugged my headphones and played it, getting "Jheez!"-es, and well dones.

We shortly left the booth, going to the nearest Pizza Hut to pick up pizza for the people at home, and a salad for JJ, who Viddal was making sure didn't get chunky.

We returned to the house after the drive in Talia's car and ate the pizza with nearly everyone in the house- other than Vikk, of course- before going upstairs with JJ and cuddling in bed just because we felt like it, felling asleep peacefully.

-----------------------------

Originally written: October 16th 2020
Edited and posted: 11th December 2021, 4: (SO many days too late)

Yeah, this took too long to get out- I had tests tho!! Luckily I got 80%+ for all of them tho... Anyways, how is everyone? Hopefully well. I myself haven't been too great, but am happier now that holidays are upcoming.

This is the last fully written chapter so look out for some fun Winter surprises...

As per, follow, vote, comment and share- you know what we like to see...

After also reflecting on my account, I should like to give some PSAs:

1. I no longer would like to claim rights to the character of Addie, or any other characterisations of other real people in this story- they are all mainly disgusting based on their immoral choices and often dodgy actions- hence I urge NOBODY to follow anything morally dubious of these characters
2. Anything written in bold and bracketed in these chapters are my recent thoughts/ideas from the book, given it was written over a year ago, I currently just proof read and post these
3. Although it may not be any time soon, at some point I will either need to unpublish my books or delete my account. I've had this since I was far too young, and don't think it portrays my current beliefs or morals in a particularly good or realistic light

Sorry for making that serious...

Please everyone enjoy your Christmases and have a good time this Winter- lots of love from,
Grac <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 524 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...
297K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...
139K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
38.5K 395 40
A regular makeup artist meet the famous KSI, on a night out. It's not the normal way you would meet anyone, Emily met a sobbing boy in front of her...