𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

By SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... More

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉

2.7K 88 51
By SQuartz_Universe

Lion burst out the crazy warehouse, panted rather lightly, Steven who had climbed Lion looked around for any sign of you it Spinel, his eyebrows furrowed, his teeth gritted in frustration; his fist gripped slightly on Lion's fur, made Lion purred a bit, Steven's head turned when Mayor Nanefua called him out.

"Oh, Steven, some stragglers are missing from the shelters!" Mayor Nanefua informed, still clenching her board in hands.

Steven looked down to the mayor, eyebrows furrowed again. "Did you see a pink jacket girl or pink Gem run by?"

Mayor Nanefua answered by pointing to a direction, Steven looked ahead to where it headed, head aching when he found out that it was his home she was pointing at, Steven didn't thank the mayor and just left in worry, you were there, and Spinel in the same place as you; Spinel could possibly turn back to her normal form by now and she could hurt you while he was still on the way to his house; Steven bit his lips in worried, clenching his hands to Lion's fur.

Lion stepped on the ocean, not sinking nor drowning, Lion continued to run across the sea and to Steven's house by using a short cut; Steven who was the rider, looked at his home, it was full with pink acid glows, the huge injector was stuck on his favourite field, Steven felt like crying, but he just... can't.

Steven clenched his shirt, right where his Gem would be, Steven's eyes were dry as in the desert, he really wanted to let out some cries, but for your sake to not wanting you to worry about him, he didn't cry, just clenching desperately on his shirt.

"Just this morning, everything was perfect. Why did everything have to change?" Steven desperately asked, even though he knows that he wouldn't get the answers. Slowly, his mind drifted to you. Your pretty doll face, uninjured, beautiful pair of rosy lips smiling nonstop. He felt his cheeks blushed in the worst moment he was having. "I want my happily ever after back..." Steven whimpered.

As Steven and Lion arrived at his Beach House, Steven instantly climbed down Lion, started at his wrecked house, Steven sighed in relief when he heard some of your voices echoing the empty house.

"That must be (Y/N). Thank God she's safe" Steven smiled. Steven turned to Lion, patting him rather softly. "Go find Connie, we need all hands on deck"

Lion roared, creating a pink glowing portal that he rarely used, Lion jumped in with ease, disappearing after the portal was closed; Steven looked back at his house, gulping on what's going to hit him, he nervously climbed his own stairs, gripping on the rails tightly.

Steven then arrived at his Conservatory, peeking through the doors, he saw Spinel kneeled down on the warp, crying her heart out on it while you rubbed her back softly, whisper concerns and good things to her which technically calmed her down, just like whenever Steven was mad, angry, or nervous; that's the part that Steven knew he was head over heels for you.

Steven entered the Conservatory, his eyebrows saddened at the sight of Spinel crying, he cleared his throat which caught your attention.

"(Y/N)? Spinel? What's wrong?" Steven asked.

Spinel instantly turned around and met Steven's gazes, Steven flinched at the sight of Spinel mourning, her frown was clearly deep and her huge goofy eyes were full with tears; you looked at Spinel, clearly ain't liking to look at Spinel's crying, you took Spinel's hand in yours, squeezing her squishy hand.

Steven hesitantly approached you two, not really knowing what to do, he just smiled nervously at the pink Gem.

"I just... started getting these feelings flooding back to me...!" Spinel sobbed, you used your unused hand and rubbed Spinel's back in comfort.

Steven's face brightened up at her comment, approaching her rather slowly, not wanting to cause any wrong steps. "That's- That's good! I need you to remember. If you don't, something really bad will happen to me and my home. Please, think!" Steven desperately forced Spinel.

"Steven, I think we should give her some time-"

"Do you remember the garden?" Steven cut you off.

Spinel's head lifted, her tears still running down her beautiful chubby pink cheeks, her memories were fuzzy. "The garden?"

"Is anything coming back to you?"

"Steven, maybe we should just-"

Spinel smiled for a moment before turning it back to deep frown, her memories slowly coming back to her, a sudden burning sensation in her heart was tugged; Spinel yelled, slamming both of her huge hands onto the warp, letting your hand go; the warp was now activated by Spinel's will, you and Steven floated along with Spinel who was now draining in tears.

You panicked, you reached out for Steven to grab your hand. "Steven!" you shouted softly.

Steven saw you held out your hand, immediately grabbed your hand in his, he pulled you down to be on his level and hugged you tightly; he pulled away after few seconds, worries now crashing him, he grabbed your face with both of his larger hands softly, looked deeply in your eyes in concern.

"A-Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Did she hurt you? Did you-"

"I'm fine, Steven. Thank you" you spoke, kissed him on the cheek after.

Steven's face went clearly bright red, he felt like he could die in embarrassment of how much and bright he was blushing in front of you, but you didn't mind, you just softly smiled at him and hugged him again, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm just really happy that you're okay" you spoke softly, nuzzling further to his neck.

Steven blushed further, he had always higher you from time to time but he never really got you under his neck, he could clearly felt your soft warm breaths brushing his neck; not like it's bothering him or something, but he's scared of what he could do to you at the time.

Steven stopped thinking when the warp slowly let the three of you down, Spinel instantly ran towards the garden, her facial face held the most painful expression you've ever seen; of course, you haven't know what's her story about but you already felt something that isn't good will be coming sooner or later.

You broke the hug from Steven and walked hand-by-hand with him towards Spinel who was still mesmerizing the garden after so long, your lips twitched happily when you saw how big Spinel's smile we're, giving Steven a squeeze, he replied the same.

"This was our garden! A special world built just for Pink and I" Spinel began.

A sudden flashback is reviewed to sight, seeing that Pink and Spinel were playing hide-and-seek together with Pink Diamond tried to find Spinel in the big looking fresh garden; Pink Diamond squinted her eyes, lips pouting, she still couldn't find Spinel but then Spinel came out from her back and surprised her with very funny faces which made Pink Diamond laughed so hard that made her clenched her stomach.

"On Homeworld, Pink was so lonely and sad, but not here! Here, we would play for hours. Every day was so much fun" Spinel continued, starting off somewhere. Another vision was showed to them, it was Spinel juggling some bubbles which makes Pink Diamond smiled and laughed cheerfully, clapping on how great Spinel was at juggling. But then the vision showed Pink Diamond sighing, her eyes closed tiredly which Spinel didn't notice. "At least... That's what I thought"

"Did something happen?" Steven asked, his hand squeezing yours for comfort.

Spinel suddenly gave Steven tired looks. "Pink wanted a colony, more than anything" Spinel spoke as another flashback plays. It was Pink Diamond and Spinel standing in front of a communicator, in the line with Blue and Yellow Diamond. "One day, her wish came true! Blue and Yellow gave Pink her very own planet - Earth! I was so excited! A brand new place to play!"

In the flashback, Spinel happily bounced to Pink Diamond's shoulders, held them tightly as she felt herself overwhelming.

"So, why didn't you go with her?" Steven asked, walked towards Spinel a bit.

Spinel didn't answer, she just continuously stared out in space.

Another vision is playing, it was Spinel following Pink Diamond within the silly pose of hers, shoes squeaking irritatedly, Pink Diamond seemed so hard to pry the little Gem off her tail; as Pink Diamond walked towards the warp pad, Spinel wrapped her arms around Pink's and halted her movements, when Pink Diamond turned, she saw Spinel with a very huge smile on her face; Pink Diamond sighed.

"Here in the garden, let's play a game,
I'll show you how it's done"

Pink sang, kneeling down to her knees and to Spinel's eye level.

"Here in the garden, stand very still"

Pink continued, booped Spinel's nose which made her giggled.

"This'll be so much fun!"

Spinel cheered.

"And then she smiled, that's what I'm after,
The smile in her eyes, the sound of her laughter
Happy to listen, happy to play,
Happily watching her dri-i-ift away"

As Spinel finished the first chorus, the flashback shows that Pink Diamond walked up to the warp pad and disappearing in sight meanwhile the other Spinel was happily waiting for her arrival, smiling hugely on how she got to participate with the fun game.

"Happily waiting, all on my own,
Under the endless sky
Counting the seconds, standing alone,
As thousands of years go by"

It's been thousands of years and Spinel had still standing still on the garden but her smile is frowning, it wasn't as bright as it used to be, and her eyebrows also furrowed, as if she felt like Pink Diamond wasn't coming back.

The trees, grass, flowers around her either died or grew, she was surrounded by nature but her eyes still on the warp pad, hoping that she will come back one day.

"Happily wondering, night after night,
Is this how it works? Am I doing it right?
Happy to listen, happy to stay,
Happily watching her dri-i-ift away"

The real Spinel is now realized how foolish she was, rolling her eyes to the sky, she began to walk away from the scene and walked towards a clearing; spinning around at the clear space.

"You keep on turning pages
For people who don't care,
People who don't care about you"

A petal brushed with the winds, Spinel took one of it from the flower and handed it to you; you gave her a soft smile and thanked her but she didn't reply and instead, she turned around and gave you her back; it pained you to see her state but you shrugged it off since you clearly understood her situation.

"And still it takes you ages
To see that no one's there,
See that no one's there,
Everyone's gone on without you"

Spinel walked further in the garden which you and Steven followed without uttering a word or interrupting her.

"Finally something!
Finally news
About how the story ends:
She doesn't exist now,
Survived by her son,
And all of her brand new friends!"

A flashback of Spinel turning around to see the communicator had suddenly turned on, revealing Steven happily announced the peace between Homeworld and Earth; Spinel's eyes widened at the news, she heavily lifted her feet, the branches and vines broke when Spinel hardly pulled her feet out of the trap; then she ran towards the communicator, desperately wanting to know the answer after 6 thousand years of being trapped in the garden.

Spinel didn't make it to the communicator when it closed, Spinel kneeled, crying her eyes out when she replayed the news in her head, she is clearly heartbroken, she could feel herself screaming and yelling but nothing came out of her, she just silently gritted her teeth and stared at the communicator angrily.

"Isn't that lovely?
Isn't that cool?
And isn't that cruel?
And aren't I a fool, to have,
Happily listened,
Happy to stay,
Happily watching her dri-i-ift,
Dri-i-ift,
Dri-i-i-i-i-i-ift,
Away"

A glow surrounded Spinel, Steven and your eyes widened at the sight of Spinel coming back to her senses, you took a few steps back which Steven followed; a sight of her new ponytail had returned, her clothes turned back to dark, the heart was now upside down and her squeaky looking shoes had returned to sharp ones.

As Spinel had completely returned to her new form, she didn't move but instead, she turned her face around and glared deeply at the two humans that are in her sight.

You could only grip Steven's hand harder and hugged his arm, gulped down your throat.

"Spinel?"

Onto the QnA, lovelies!

Question from S0methingSTrange

**

Q: I love the new cover! Ùwù

BATIM or FNAF

A: First of all, thank you so much! I really did work hard on the cover even though it doesn't look much.

And I will probably choose FNAF since I didn't know what BATIM is, hehe.

**

Q: Quick question but is this book going to include Steven Universe Future episodes after the movie? If so are you going to do each chapter as an episode or like half an episode a chapter? :0

A: Good question. Yes, there will Steven Universe Future due to how I wanted to fill this book with 50+ chapters - pray for my hands - and on how the Readers story aren't exactly ending yet.

There is just so many to tell you guys and I really want this book to be the best book you guys would ever read. So, for my own sacrifice, I will be making the Steven Universe Future. And maybe a bit of after stories after the show ends. :)

**

Question from DoggoCoon_UwU

**

Q: Have you watched the assassination classroom?

A: Yes, yes I have. But! I haven't finished all the way. I still got 4 episodes left and I haven't continued to watch them ever since 2 years ago. And maybe the partly reason was that I knew how it ended and tried to avoid my eyes getting red from the ugly crying I will be having.

That's all lovelies! I love you guys so much for supporting me till here. I really, really, REALLY appreciate them! If the book is coming to an end, I really wish you guys will be there for me and to say goodbyes to this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 41
|Steven x Male reader| This story follows Y/n, a young boy. His mother had given up her physical form to give birth to him, which left him alone with...
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
60 1 2
What if there was a new family who is moving to Beach city just have a peaceful life, but they ended up meeting a strange boy who is so overly Positi...
88.8K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. ✨☀️✨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ ✨☀️✨ "Why...