π™ˆπ™” π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™π™π™‡ 𝙒𝙄�...

By mylastnameissikander

Not EDITED AT ALL ''Marry me Isha," He said in an authoritative tone... '' I can't, it is not possible," I re... More

Trailer
Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 29

6K 319 85
By mylastnameissikander

There is a beauty in kindness.
People with good hearts are the
most attractive❤

***********

Isha P.O.V

He was standing there leaning on his range rover. His one hand was in his pocket while his other hand was filled with a bouquet of red roses. Gosh, I  missed him. He was standing there with a genuine smile on his face. I badly want to hug him.

He was looking so handsome as ever.  I badly want to be in his arms.
He waved at me.

"Ya Allah, he is so romantic. My future husband better is like this or I am gonna kill him ", Abiha said with a chuckle. I quickly put on my slipper and went towards him.

As I reached downstairs, I saw him opening his arms. I hurriedly run towards him and tightly hug him. His masculine scent filled in my nostrils. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. Warmness spread in my neck. He backed away a little but still holding me by my waist.

We heard someone clearing a throat. It was Faraz with a smirk plastered on his face. I free myself from his grip and straighten myself. I pushed the hair lock behind my ear in an embarrassment.

" Sorry to disturb you both. I am going to make a call. You both can continue whatever you were doing ", he said with a smirk earning a hard glare from Fahad.

" Believe me Isha, he has become whipped", Faraz said with a chuckle.

I nodded my head with a slight embarrassment. As Faraz went to make a call, he again pulled me by the waist.

"Fahad ", I said shyly pushing my hair locks behind my ears.

" What Fahad", he said in a husky voice in my ears. His lips were slightly touching my ears making the shivers run down my spine.

"Don't do this ", I said biting my lips.

Thank God, there is no one at this time.

" Do what Isha ?" He asked kissing my ear lobe giving a different sensation run through my veins.

"You are looking cute", he said referring to my hairband.

I nodded my head with a smile.

" This is for you", he said handing me a bouquet.

I inhaled the scent of roses.

"I missed you babe", he said leaning closer.

"Me too ", I said with a pout. He pecked on my pout making me all blushed.

We heard the whistling sound near us.  I am quickly back away as Faraz was coming towards us with a smirk.

" Is Hania okay?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"I don't know. She was all fine a few hours ago but now her mood was off. She is looking quite disturbed", I said in a worried tone.

" Don't worry. There is nothing serious. She must be craving for her food. Believe me, one day I came from my office. I saw her crying badly. I asked her the reason and she told me that her Nutella jar was finished. My sister is not a serious person at all", Fahad said and chuckled.

I smiled at his words and my eyes went to Faraz. He doesn't seem satisfied with Fahad's replied. Something is off and I have to find it out.

**********

Hania P.O.V

"Love is a very beautiful feeling. In true love, you have to go through pain, hurt, and tears. But at the end of the day, you will be fine. You had to go through so much struggle. But believe me, it will be all worth it. You will have your life partner who will be always there for you no matter what. Love is when you want to be with that person even though he hurt you a lot. Love is when you accept the person the way he is. Love is when you feel incomplete without him. Love is when you can sacrifice anything for him. Love is when that person matters a lot. And you know the most beautiful form of love is when you make it halal. The relationship between husband and wife is the most beautiful. Every couple is not very expressive but you have to deal with them. Everyone has a different way to express their love for their partner. You should never judge your spouse because of his past mistakes. If he truly loves you, he will change himself for you. You should be supportive of him. I have learned so many things. If your husband doesn't love you the way you want, that doesn't mean he never loves you. You should accept your partner with his flaws. When you love someone truly, you are unable to see his flaws. I don't know when I fell in love with Fahad, but I know he is everything to me. I was having a small crush on him for years. But I never came to know when this infatuation turns into love. He has a bad temper. He is very possessive but I like him the way he is. Men never show up their feelings easily. But remember if they share their feelings with you, you must be very special to him. When I encountered Fahad after five years, I thought he is a very arrogant and rude person. But when I get close to him, I came to know that he is not arrogant at all. He is very kind-hearted. He is very protective of me and my kind of like it. He has a beautiful heart. I am blessed to have a husband like Fahad who loves me unconditionally ",  Isha aapi said with a genuine smile.

Her words hit me hard. Was that called love? Whenever I imagine my life further, Faraz always comes in my mind. Does that mean I love him? I can't love him. It's not right. How can I even think about him in that way?

Men never show up their feelings easily. But remember if they share their feelings with you, you must be very special to him.

He shared his feelings with me. It means he is  close to me. What if he is close to me in a friendly way? I have to ignore him but I can't also ignore my feelings. My mind was clouded with different thoughts. I should ignore him so I can ignore my feelings too. What is happening in my life? I can't even share this with anyone. I can't even share it with him.

What if he doesn't like me in that way?

*********

We all were sitting and talking but my mind was somewhere else.
We saw isha aapi moving towards the window. We followed her to the window and I saw Fahad Bhai standing there with a bouquet. Wow, I never know that my Bhai was so romantic. Isha aapi hurriedly went downstairs. We moved away to the room to give them privacy.

I was standing in the window. The cold wind hit my face giving me peace. As I look downstairs, I saw Faraz waving at me with a smile. I flustered at his gesture. What should I do now? I was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Faraz calling me. What should I do now? Should I attend the call or ignore it? I took a deep breath and switch off my phone. I took the right decision. I don't want my feelings and emotions to overpower my actions.

I look at him with regret in my eyes. I closed the window and went to bed. I wish he could understand what I want to say. If I confess my feelings to him maybe the friendship we have will be destroyed. I will not be able to face him in my entire life. Something's is better off untold.

**********

Isha P.O.V

We had reached our home in the morning. I was at the dining table eating breakfast. Fahad was nowhere to be seen.

" Today is the Haldi function. So get ready in the evening ", phupho said caressing my head.

I nodded my head with a smile.

" You will not go outside the house till the wedding", mom ordered me.

I nodded my head silently.

"Isha, Fahad is not there at home. You can shift your clothes, jewelry, and your important things to his room and arranged it in the wardrobe. You won't get time to do it after your wedding ", TayAmmi said in a sweet tone.

I nodded my head and finished my breakfast.

********

I took all my important things like my jewelry,  dresses, makeup, tons of books to his room.

As I entered his bedroom,  I was shocked. It was so elegant and classy. I never noticed his bedroom is so modern.

There was a bed situated in the middle of the room. There is also a big balcony where there are many plants. His room is so clean and tidy. There was also a couch on the opposite side of the bed. There was a small table with two chairs near the window. The view from his room at thee so beautiful.

There were a lot of frames hanging on the wall. There was also a photo of mine. I never came to know when he took that picture of mine.

I went to his closet and it was also lavish and decent. His bedroom is really different and unique. It was a huge closet with a couch situated in the middle.

I arranged all my dresses on the other side of the closet. I tied my hair into a bun and start arranging the boxes.

I heard someone clearing the throat. It was Fahad leaning on a door with a smirk.
What the hell he is doing here?

"Umm. Fahad, you had gone to work?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I came early ", he said with a smirk.

" What are you doing?" He asked pulling me by my waist.

"I was arranging the wardrobe", I said shyly.

" Hmmm.. I see ", he said kissing my earlobes.

"Fahad ", I moaned.

" Please let me do the work. I have a lot of things to do. In the evening, the Haldi function will also be there", I said in a pleading tone.

"After the wedding, I won't let you leave ", he said with a smirk.

" Let's see ", I said running my fingers on his jaw.

" I am in the room doing my presentation. If you need any help, call me ", he said kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head and he went to the room.

I put all my things properly in the wardrobe.  I have arranged it very well. But there are some clothes I rarely wear. So, I want to put on the upper shelf. I took a stool and tried to put the boxes on the upper shelf.

Suddenly, my feet slipped and I fall to the ground. I groaned in pain. Fahad came hurriedly and help me to sit.

" How does it happen?" He asked with a concern laced in his tone.

"I was putting the boxes on the upper shelf", I said massaging my feet.

" Can't you call me? Why are you so stubborn?"  he asks angrily.

"I am sorry ", I said with a tear in my eyes.

" Stop crying ", he ordered and lifted me in his arms. He was carrying me in a bridal way and he led me to the bed.

He starts messaging my feet but it doesn't help. I groan in pain as he touched my feet.

There was a knock on the door and minal came in.

" What happened isha aapi? Everyone is asking for you", she asked in a concerned tone.

"I had a sprain in my feet. I slipped from the stool ", I said with a pout.

" It happens because your isha aapi is very stubborn and she doesn't like taking anyone help ", Fahad said throwing daggers at me.

I bite my lips in embarrassment.

" Can I help you? I mean I know how to deal with the feet sprain ", she said tucking her hair locks behind her ear.

" Are you sure?" Fahad asked in a worried tone.

"Fahad Bhai, I am a physiotherapist. I know how to deal with this problem. I agree on a part that I am not experienced but I am working as an intern. So, please believe me I can do it", minal said proudly.

Fahad took a step back and she sat near my feet. She did something to my feet. She started pressing my feet in a calm manner that it was not hurting anymore.

" Isha aapi, now try to walk ", minal instructed.

I nodded my head and try to walk. I can easily walk properly and the pain was long gone.

" Is it still paining?" Minal asked in a worried tone.

"Alhamdulillah, I am fine ", I said with a smile

" Thank you Dr.Minal ", Fahad said in a joking manner.

We laughed at his words.

" Aapi, I forgot to tell you. Your mayun dress was there in your wardrobe. In the evenings, you have to wear that dress", she reminded me.

"Okay, I will get ready by evening ", said smiling at her.

She passed me a smile and left the room.

I am very excited because the wedding has just started. There will be a lot more function and I know I am going to enjoy every bit of it.

**********

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter? I am very excited about writing the next chapter. Maybe, I will update you soon.

Are you all liking these frequent updates?

Please vote, comment, and share it with your friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.8K 29
serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendipity. That's exactly what the brunette C...
683K 97.9K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
63.3K 1.1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...
836K 53.6K 47
When Emma Lucas meets devilishly handsome Markus Winterly, she has no idea that he only wears the mask of human aristocracy. And behind that mask a v...