The C.E.O & His SSGT...Book 1

By MKG2012

Book 1 in the Blood River Series Gregory Beau Morgan, Alpha of Blood River pack is a powerful C.E.O. who take... More

Characters
1. Gregory
2. Travis
3. Gregory
4. Alec
5. Travis
6. Gregory
7. Travis
8. Gregory
10. Travis
11. Alec
12. Gregory
13. Travis
14. Gregory
15. Travis
16. Gregory
17. Travis
18. Gregory
19. Travis
20. Gregory
21. Travis
22. Gregory
23. Travis
24. Gregory
25. Travis
26. Rift
27. Travis
28. Gregory
29. Travis
30. Gregory
31. Travis
32. Gregory
33. Travis
34. Gregory
35. Travis
36. Gregory
Epilogue The C.E.O. & His SSGT

9. Cooper

4.3K 201 28
By MKG2012

My Alpha and my best friend who has been more like a brother to me than my own older brother are mates. The same best friend who is dating my baby brother Peyton. I honestly don't know what to think, Peyton has no idea of what exists out there because I sheltered him from a lot. Our parents died when we were young and our older brother was a monster. 

All my life I had to protect him even though I myself was a target in high school. That's why I was the so-called 'nerd' because I wanted to be the role model he needed. He's been through so much and I couldn't allow him to follow the path I so desperately tried to hide from him. 

"Zoning out again?" Gregory said. 

"Reflecting." I smiled.

"As usual, about what?" He asked. 

"Besides David being pregnant again, you and your mate." Gregory just nodded. 

I still couldn't believe my Alpha and best friend are mates. 

"So… Travis huh?" I said not really knowing what to say. 

"Yup." He said. 

"Forgive me for asking this Alpha, but what are you planning on doing since you are in a relationship with someone who isn't your mate?" I asked. 

"I was hoping you could tell me, this is my first real relationship since high school. I was honestly beginning to believe I was born mateless." He said as we sat on my patio swing. 

"Well, I'm not exactly great with relationship advice, you and I both know being a twig turned a lot of people off back then." I said. 

"But you have a husband now, come on I'm desperate. There has to be something in that strong head of yours that could help me." I hummed. 

"Well the only thing I could advise is get to know Travis, go out for breakfast before you both go to work, it's the only time you have free so make use of it even if it's earlier than you normally would go out in the morning, make the time. Even if my brother likes him, you're mates and that is the most important thing right now." He nodded, taking in my words like he usually does when we talk like this. 

"And that is why you are my Beta, you advise me when needed." We both chuckled. 

"So you just use me for my big brain?" I asked, teasing him. 

"Not exactly, I'm not threatening you to do my homework." He laughed. 

"Fair enough… but truthfully speaking as a friend than Beta, do what's right for you. You're twenty-six and I can tell you don’t want to hurt Alec, he didn’t ask for this but you can’t lead him on thinking he has a future with you with all due respect of course. Your soon to be Alpha for a reason, do what you think is right for everyone. We do what we can in our own way to be happy. Who knows, maybe you'll be the first Alpha with more than one true mate." I said. 

"I love when you're so raw and truthful in your words. Also no Alec isn’t my mate, no mate pull to him, just attraction and affection is what I feel and he is a good man, has a good heart and I do love him but since I met Travis, I can’t deny the feelings I have for him already. I’m just confused and conflicted on what to do" He said and hugged me.

"I can see that Alec is a good guy and that you are happy with him but you know no one compares to your mate, as I said do what you feel is right.”  

The next few hours were just as usual, going over paperwork in my office as he went to work after our run that we usually take every morning, that’s why he was at the packhouse so early, training, and being with my family.

"Gregory seems in his own world." David said as we were on the couch cuddling. 

"He's conflicted, he'll figure it out in time what to do." I said kissing him and rubbing his growing baby bump. 

"What time does Lynn get out of ballet?" I asked him. 

"Three-thirty, it's only one-thirty." He said. 

"Have you thought of any names?" I asked. 

"For the baby? Not really, I mean now that we know it's a boy I was thinking Leo but having two kids with the same letter will just become a mess so I was thinking Robert or Paxton similar to Peyton ya know." He said.

"Robert Paxton Knight, I kinda like it." I smiled down at my mate as his eyes struggled to stay open. 

"Let's take a nap darlin, you've been up all morning without rest." I said carrying him to bed.

He just nodded, giving me a lasting kiss as we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

"Lynn, come here princess." I said as she ran into my arms. 

"Did you have fun, my little ballerina?" I kissed her temple. 

"I did daddy." She smiled.

"And do you like your teacher?" I asked. 

"The teacher was nice." She said playing with my hair as I carried her out of the building and to my truck to take her home.

Ever since she could walk, she loved dancing to music as much as a child who's just begun learning how to walk and now that she can, you can't get her to keep away from music. 

"I'm glad baby girl, get out of your pretty tutu and we'll have lunch." I said and she ran upstairs giggling to herself after we got home.

"Love, why don't you sit down, I'll finish making lunch." I said. 

"I'm pregnant, not handicapped." He huffed and I backed up not wanting to poke the bear. 

"Ok love, I was just concerned." I said. 

"I know, I'm sorry." He said sniffling. 

I nodded and hugged him as he finished cooking. 

When our Princess came back down, we all sat down to have lunch. 

"So I was thinking we could take Lynn to that new indoor trampoline place." I said looking at David. 

"But Travis and Colby were coming over." David said. 

"If they're not on their way yet I'll text Travis to meet us there." I said texting Travis.

"I guess we can go. Lynn needs to tire herself out because we are not going to get her to sleep when she's so hyper." He yawned himself. 

"We won't stay long, by the looks of it, you're about to knock out anyway so if you want I'll take Lynn and you can sleep. Travis and I can handle the kids." I kissed him. 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Chances are he'll bring Peyton so that'll help a bit so yes, stay home and relax." I said. 

He just nodded and I jogged up the stairs to see my princess. 

"Princess, wanna go to an indoor trampoline park?" I asked. She was having a tea party with a bunny, bear, and barbie doll. Typical young girly girl stuff. Thank goodness she hasn't asked to play in make up yet. 

"Just us daddy?" She asked. 

"And Travis too and Colby." I said. 

"Ok!" She said giggling as she got dressed. 

After helping her get ready, which took a while might I add, we said bye to David and we got in my truck and drove in the direction of the place. 

On our way there Lynn did the unexpected and screamed. 

"Lynn, honey, what do we tell you about screaming while I’m driving?" I said staying calm. 

"Sorry, daddy but look, it's Alpha Gregory's job." I looked in the rearview mirror and internally groaned. 

I parked next to Travis’s truck as Travis and Colby were waiting for us. 

"I hope y'all weren't waiting long." I said as I was getting Lynn out of her car seat. 

"We weren't, I can't believe it's so close to the one person I can't get out of my head. I know I was with your brother but something about Gregory, has me uneasy, I'm sorry." He said biting his lip. 

The mate pull is starting already even if he doesn't know they are mates.

"Speaking of my brother…" I began.

"Shopping as usual." We both laughed. 

"Be careful and don't jump into one another kids." I gently warned them and they were off to jump on the trampolines all over the floor. 

"So how have you been since we last hung out?" I asked as we sat down facing the kids to keep an eye on them.

"I’ve been alright, been busy with Colby since we have a few days off from coming back from deployment. He has been asking to see Gregory though like a lot. He is all Colby talks about and all I think about. Man I know Peyton is your brother but I can’t help it. I have daydreams of a future with Gregory and Peyton is not in that future as a partner, just a friend. I don’t even have any feelings for Peyton anymore and I was honest with him about it and he said he even sees us just as friends so at least I know he is not hurt because I don’t want to hurt him, he is so pure and innocent. He admitted that he found Alec to be attractive which I think is good he isn’t going to be down since we obviously aren’t going to work out. I just don’t know what to do, I mean Gregory is with Alec, they are in a relationship. I don’t want to just sit back and let someone who could be my happiness slip through my fingers, even if I have to be a presence in his life one way or the other and for now, friends will do just fine.” He is definitely feeling the pull if he is talking like this which is great. 

I’m happy for him, truly. He deserves this and so does Gregory. I know he will do the right thing, even if he has had a taste of love, he won’t think about Alec and their love once he and Travis start to bond and falls in love with Travis because only your soulmate can ever make you feel like you never felt before.

“I will help however I can, I think you and Gregory are perfect for one another.” Yes I am going to try and push them together, more so my Alpha away from Alec and into his mate’s heart because I want them both to be happy and I love and respect both of them so I will do whatever I can to help get together, even if it kills me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 20.1K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
68.7K 3.2K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
523K 27.7K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...