His Miracle 2 (Completed)

By nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... More

Copyright 2017
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle REMAKE

Chapter 1

97.5K 2.6K 747
By nijaspencer

A'leah

"Mwommy stay home." Aiden whined. He pouted and sat on my bed holding his teddy bear.

Every time I try to go out or even leave for work he'll try and stop me. But tonight I was celebrating because earlier today I received my bachelor's degree.

After going back to school online about a year ago, I got my associates's degree in science. Of course I went back and just got my bachelor's.

"Baby you do this every time mommy wants to go out. Don't you want mommy to have fun?" I pouted.

"Yesh, fun with me Aiden." He giggled.

Part of me wanted to leave and another part of me didn't want to leave at all. Aiden's asthma has been acting up lately and he's been sick. I hope he grows out of it when he gets older.

His asthma doesn't stop him from playing soccer though. All you'll see is curly hair and legs when he plays. He scored the winning goal his last game.

"Mommy is just going out tonight that's all. Daddy and Miracle will be here with you." He stood by my vanity and pouted.

"No boys mommy?" I shook my head no.

"No boys."

"Otay."

"Give mommy a kiss." He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Your lips pink mommy."

"I had too much pink lemonade that's why, let's go downstairs."

He took my hand in his and we walked downstairs together. When I hit the bottom step I saw Miracle sleeping on August's chest and he was sleep too with her favorite book on his face.

"Daddy." Aiden whispered.

"Wussam?" He mumbled.

"Mommy leaving."

He stretched a little before taking the book off his face. His eyes widened at my outfit but I paid him no mind. We weren't together therefore I could wear what I pleased.

"Where you going dressed like that?" He asked eyeing me.

"Out." I said simply.

"Oh."

"Mhm."

Miracle slowly opened up her eyes as she stretched her little body. I always gave into those big brown eyes of hers. She made me feel so bad the first time I went out.

"Mommmmyyy." She whined.

"Yessssssss." I laughed.

"Why you go out?" She crossed her arms. August chuckled.

"You kno' ya moms was going out tonight."

"Be my side dwaddy my side shh."

I texted Gio letting him know I was ready and he texted back saying he was on his way. I met him at a photoshoot and we've been inseparable ever since. I'm surprised Mr Stylez, let him out the house.

The kids were watching bubble guppies not paying me any attention anymore thank goodness. I did feel August staring at me and I just ignored him It's been like that for two years now.

After losing our baby, I really distanced myself from him. I just couldn't handle the news of him being a father to Giselle's baby and losing my own. It was just too much for me.

"A'leah you really finna step out the house wearin' that?" He asked.

"Pretty much." I shrugged.

"Can we cut that nonchalant bullshit out jus' fa' tonight?"

"Oh I don't know August you tell me."
He rolled his eyes and just kept quiet.

"I'm out. See you tomorrow." I mentally rolled my eyes as I strutted out of the living-room heading outside. I wasn't about to let his attitude ruin my night.

August

"Daddy I sleep wiff wou." Miracle said.

"That's fine wit' me princess." I kissed her cheek and laid back wit' my arm behind my head.

A'leah had pissed me off I jus' ain't show it cause the twins would have caught on. I was really getting tired of her fucking attitude and smart ass mouth.

If it wasn't for our kids, I damn sure wouldn't be innis house right na', buh'lee dat. She was a completely different person and I hated it.

She lost the baby about a year almost two years ago and just shut down. I was on the road about ta' do a benefit concert when she called me and told me that.

I cancelled the concert and headed back home wit' her and she gave me her ass ta' kiss. I tried ta' get her in counseling and she wouldn't budge. I had to deal wit' her attitude and Giselle's mouth.

She felt like Mason wasn't safe around Leah. I didn't give a fuck about what she had to say as long as my son was wit' me on the weekends. That DNA test can't be right cause I never fucked Giselle, ever and I put that on Mel. But fa' now I gotta take care of my responsibility.

"Daddy, I hungy." Miracle pouted.

"Girl, you kno' what time it is?" I asked.

"I only tawoo daddy." She giggled. I picked her up and kissed her all over her face.

"You look jus' like ya mama." I smiled.

"Weally?"

"Yes lah baybeh." I tapped her nose.

"I got wou nose daddy."

"Gimme mines back befo' I buss you inna eye."

"Naaaoo." She whined.

"You always whining mamas."

"Wea boobie?"

"Ya uncle boobie at home, you wanna call him and say goodnight?" She nodded.

"Yesh."

I hit up Trav waiting fa' him ta' answer and he finally picked up one the fourth ring.

"Wassup bitch?" He answered.

"You's lucky yo niece is in my presence. I only called you cause she wanted ta' say g'night."

"Boobie!" She yelled.

"Shh baybeh, Aiden sleeping you gotta whisper aight?"

"Tay daddy." I handed her the phone and she held it to her ear.

"Boobie." She giggled.

Watching her interact wit' Trav is some funny shit. All she do is laugh cause she can't say Travis or Uncle Travis yet. Boobie this, boobie that. She handed me the phone and pecked my lips befo' laying dahn.

I heard Leah stumblin' in the house, I jus' shook my head and slowly got up walking out my room.

"Mmm, hey daddy." She purred.

"You drunk off ya ass ma." I made sure the security system was set and the front door was locked.

"Oh so you don't want any of this?" She smirked.

She tried ta' take her top off knowin' damn well she ain't have shit underneath it.

"Nah you good. Come on you need ta' get some rest." I carried her bridal style ta' my room.

Our rooms were conjoined so I cut through my bathroom ta' get to her room. I sat her on her bed and took her heels off.

"August I fucking want you. I need a good fuck right about now."

"I'm sure you do mama."

I kno' it was the alcohol talking. If Leah was sober I damn sure wouldn't be in her room touching her shit. I put two advil gel cap pills on her nightstand with a bottle of water.

"Fine don't fuck me. Jamal will then." She rolled her eyes and got under her covers. I jus' rolled my eyes.

"G'night Leah."

Ion't kno' how much more I'ca take this shit.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is just the beginning for these two trust me! Be ready for the drama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.7K 25
Aziah And August Are Back Can They Make When There Love Is Tested This Time Are Will These Two Let The Devil Take Over Thier Marriage Read To Find...
412K 12.3K 43
You honestly know you want to read this . It's worth your while I promise . Jhene aiko and August Alsina ? Yas just read it I promise it will catch y...
308K 10.7K 42
Fresh out the hospital, Jaelynn is stressed out. August, on the otherhand, is happy. I mean, why shouldn't he be? He's at the height of his career an...
1.9K 119 30
Gia and August are back and living their best life. Now happily married and expecting their second child together, things couldn't be any better for...