Chapter 36

August

"So how's life bruh?" Sneak asked as he passed me the blunt.

"Good. Leah and I'a got back together. We jus' one big happy family now." I smiled.

"Yeah aight. Yall gone be fuckin' like rabbits and end up becomin' the black Brady Bunch." He chuckled.

"Why couldn't we be like the Jacksons?"

"Cause Joe cheated, and Katherine beat his ass. Besides, the Jacksons weren't happy growin' up. Nigga did you not see the movie?"

"You fucked up fa' that."

"It's all love bruh. Yall want more kids?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, one more maybe two. I told Leah she was having all my babies."

"Don't nobody want no more big headed kids runnin' around that look like you." He chuckled.

"Fuck you Sneak." I laughed. "You need somebody ta' kick it wit'."

"Man, I talk ta' somebody. But ion't kno' if I wanna kick it' wit' her." He said bluntly.

"Why you say that?" I questioned.

"First of all she's pregnant, and won't even tell me where her babydad at. She said somethin' about rape and murder. I tried talkin' ta' her but she shut me out every time I'a ask about." He explained.

"What's her name?"

"A'laysia."

I shifted in my seat, exhalin' smoke outta my nose. Damn, how many niggas this broad been wit'?

"I kno' her. I'a almost fucked her, then I found out she was a virgin. I left that ass in the bathroom and hadn't seen her since bruh." I stated bluntly.

"You think das' yo seed she carryin'?" He asked.

"Hell no. I didn't fuck her. I wore protection though. But still, I ain't even stroke in her, let alone buss a nut in her." I said honestly.

I wouldn't dare impregnate another broad that I wasn't in love with. I did it once and look where it got me.

I'm not tryna fuck up my family when I jus' got it back. Leah and Leah only will be carryin' my next child.

"Oh aight. I mean, shawty seem a lil off and shit but I'm feelin' her a lah bit you kno'?" He admitted.

"I feel you. How yall meet?" I asked.

"I met her thru' Knuck dumbass. He friends wit' her brother."

"You meet the brother?"

"Yeah, that Quagmire nigga seem shady as fuck ta' me."

"Him and Leah used ta' talk when she called herself tryna get over me." I scoffed.

"I bet yo ass kno' where home at now nigga." He laughed.

"You gone stop clowin' me. Waka Flocka reject muhfucka'." I chuckled.

"He get bitches though toothpick."

"This toothpick got a big dick. It attracts all the hoes. So shut the fuck befo' you receive these hands fa' clowin' me."

He mushed my face and walked inside the house. I tossed the empty solo cups in the trash, and walked in the house.

"Daddy Ainen bweavin funny." Mason pouted.

"Wea' he at?" I asked.

"On da cwouch daddy!" Miracle yelled.