Chapter 32

August

I woke up the next mornin' seein' that Leah wasn't there. Maple flavored sausage lingered throughout the entire room.

"She probably downstairs cookin'." I mumbled.

I walked into the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I turned my back ta' the mirror seein' long red scratch marks on my back. Shit stung a lil bit.

"Daddy what's dat on wour back?" Miracle asked.

"Mosquito bites baybeh. Mommy gave them to me." I pouted as I picked her up.

"But daddy da quitos give dem to you, not mommy." She giggled.

"You have an answer fa' everything lil bit." I chuckled.

I kissed her all over her face and walked out of the bathroom, going downstairs.

"Well good morning." Leah smirked.

"Was' poppin' baybeh?" I asked while lickin' my lips.

I put Miracle down and she pecked my lips. She was already dressed and ready ta' go.

"Come eat baby, Mason and Aiden breakfast is ready." She announced.

They came runnin' into the kitchen. I helped them into their high chairs and set their plates in front of them.

"Good mornin' knuckle heads."

"Hey daddy." Mason smiled.

"Das why wour head big daddy." Aiden giggled.

"Oh word? You got jokes lil man."

Leah sat down and blessed the food. Everyone started ta' eat. She made chocolate chip waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh fruit in a bowl and freshly squeezed orange juice.

"This food is really good babe."

"Your welcome, it's the least I could do before I leave." She smiled.

"Mommy, daddy say you give him quito bites but das not twue is it?" Miracle asked.

"No baby, mommy didn't give daddy those." Leah answered.

"Dey look like my boo boo daddy. Do dat hurt?" Aiden questioned.

"Das a swatch mark Ainen." Mason corrected.

Leah blushed and continued ta' eat her food. She must've covered her neck up wit' make-up or somethin' cause the hickies I gave her weren't visible.

You kno' what they say, make up sex is the best sex. It damn sure was. I punished Leah fa' playin' around too damn long.

"It's almost ten thirty babe, my flight leaves at eleven." Leah informed.

"Aight, come on yall. I'll jus' wash dishes when I'a get back." I shrugged.

"Okay."

I cleared the table and put the dirty dishes in the sink. Leah put the leftovers in the fridge. I put a t-shirt on, some slides and grabbed my keys.

The kids ran outside ta' my Range. Leah headed for the front door but I grabbed her by her waist, pullin' her close ta' me.

"I see you limpin' baybeh, you ain't foolin' nobody."

"Shut up."

"Apologize ta' daddy."

"Nope."

"Eitha' do it or I'll bend yo ass over and fuck you right na', don't play wit' me." I smirked while smackin' her ass.