Chapter 25

A'leah

"Giovanni Ricardo I know you did not bring a dog into my house." I frowned.

"He's not just any dog, she's your dog now." He smiled.

"Doggy!" Aiden yelled.

The dog ran over to him and hopped right on his lap. He giggled as she licked all over his face.

"What do you want to name him baby boy?" I asked.

"Cookie." He cheesed.

I picked Cookie up and set her in the kitchen. Gio took a seat on a barstool and set a Versace bag onto the counter.

August took Mason to soccer practice and too Miracle with him. Usually Aiden goes but today he wasn't feeling good.

"I hope you bought Cookie food Gio." I said while cutting my eyes at him.

"Chile please that's your dog now." He chuckled while applying carmex to his lips.

"Did you bring anything back from New York besides something else I have to take care of?" I laughed.

"Besides myself? Nope."

I shook my head and took the cookies out of the oven. Cookie ran over to me and started barking.

"Cookie these are not for you." I laughed.

"But they are for me." Gio said as he snuck one.

I smacked his butt and moved him out the way. Aiden took two and ran into the living room with Cookie trailing behind him.

"Gio I have some tea for you." I smirked.

"Shit always happening when I'm not around, spill it heaux."

"August came home early from tour yesterday. He was flirting with me as soon as he came through the door."

"You know damn well you like that shit. At least he still has the hots for your fine ass now continue." Gio smirked.

"Anyways," I said while playfully rolling my eyes. "We talked about Europe and next thing you know he had me straddling his lap. He started kissing on my neck and I pushed him away."

"Why!?" He yelled. I frowned.

"Because I talk to Quamir Giovanni. You know that." I reminded.

"So? Your a single woman. Ain't nothing wrong with letting your baby daddy dick you down. Shit, you could use some." He chuckled.

"Now what kind of female would I be to fuck my baby's father while talking to some other guy?" I asked.

"A heaux." He said bluntly. "But, you can be a heaux on the low."

"Mama didn't raise a heaux Gio. Besides, I'm a mother, and a model." I stated.

"What happened to being a child pyschologist?"

"That starts back up in the fall big head. But I have been thinking about making modeling a full time job."

Being a child psychologist is very demanding. I'm always working late to make sure my clients are squared away.

Modeling can be demanding at times too but my hours always depend on what I'm doing for the day or a few hours.

Both jobs pay the bills so I don't complain. As long as my kids are fed and well taken care of, that's all that matters.

"We all know your punani belongs to August. I'm sure Quarantine will understand." He shrugged.

"You are so petty." I giggled. "Your the one who agreed with me talking to Quamir in the first place."