Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)

I came up with this idea to get the minds of my readers racing, in case you forget some key points of the story. Therfore when I don't update, I'll have several trivia questions for you guys to answer.

I want to see who's really be reading and paying attention when they read this story.

Now for this version of HM trivia, use Chapters 1-12 as a reference but if you've been reading you shouldn't need it lol

The winners (TWO WILL BE SELECTED) will be shouted out at the end of each chapter AND will receive a book cover. Good luck to you all!

------

Question #1 : How long were A'leah and August separated? (THIS SHOULD BE EASY)

Question #2 : Who was A'leah interested in first? Orlando or Quamir?

Question #3 : How did A'leah find out that Mason was DEFINITELY August's son?

Question #4 : How did Giselle end up in rehab?

Question #5 : Why did August and A'leah visit doctor Williams the FIRST TIME?

Question #6 : How did A'leah and Quamir first meet?

Question #7 : Why did A'leah put Orlando in the 'friend zone'?

Question #8 : Why did August decide to file for full custody for Mason?

Question #9 : Why did August warn A'leah about Quamir?

Question #10 : What happened when A'leah went back to doctor Williams the SECOND time? What did she admit?

Question #11 : What happened towards the end of August and A'leah's therapy session the FIRST TIME? Why did things end the way they did?

Question #12 : What happened when Mason was FIRST dropped off at the house August and A'leah shared?

----

I don't think these questions were too hard but good luck to everyone! The two winners will be announced in Chapter 41