Chapter 16

August

"Baybeh girl stop cryin', I'a be back befo' you kno' it." I said while wipin' her tears away.

"Dadddyyy." Miracle whined.

I was packed up and ready ta' head on tour but I had to tell my kids I was leavin' first. She was takin' it the hardest.

"Ain't nothin' gone change mama. I'll facetime you and ya brothers everyday. Stop cryin'."

"Wou prwomise?" She asked.

I locked my pinky with her and kissed her forehead.

"I promise. Daddy needs you ta' be a big girl aight?"

"Tay."

I tickled her stomach and picked her up, kissin' all over her face. She giggled and squirmed around in my arms.

"I need all of yall ta' behave understand?" I asked.

"Yesh." They all nodded.

I bent down ta' Mason's level huggin' him and Aiden. They kissed my cheek and frowned. I kno' they wanted ta' cry.

"Be safe while your gone August. Where's your first stop on the tour anyway?" She questioned.

"New York."

"Oh okay. Have fun."

"I will."

We hugged and I kissed her forehead. I kissed the kids one more time befo' gettin' on the tour bus.

"Aight Leah, I'll see you ma." Chris winked.

"Call me ma!" Trey hollered.

I mushed their faces and shut the door behind me, shakin' my head. These niggas play too much.

"Keep on tryna holla at my babymoms, ima fuck both of yall up." I chuckled.

"We can't help that she's bad as shit. I mean did you see her ass in them shorts?" Chris asked.

"Cake was definitely on the menu." Trey added.

Chris and I jus' looked at Trey. This nigga is really corny.

"Shut yo ass up."

"She got that red velvet."

"And I'a got these hands, which one you want?" I asked.

"Aight, I quit. Nigga you ain't no fun!" He said while kissin' his teeth.

Instead of drivin' fa' thirteen hours, we was gettin' dropped off at the airport. My band was already thea' waitin' on us.

"Ay Aug, there's a black car followin' us." T pointed out.

I walked up ta' the front ta' see a black SUV behind us and on both sides of the bus.

"Keep drivin', I got my glock if a fuck nigga wanna act stupid." I snarled.

"Don't even get worked up about it. It's probably nothin'." Chris said while shruggin'.

I walked ta' the back wit' my hand on my glock. The cars followed us fa' another ten minutes and dipped. I got right on Twitter and posted

Fuck niggaz don't want war, memba' ima hoodrat

"It's about time you guys arrived. I printed everyone's boarding passes. Go straight to security and meet me by the appropriate terminal. Call my cell if you get lost. Pay no attention to fans we're running short on time since you guys arrived late." Mo explained.

"Aight coo'." I said.

"Thanks ma." Chris smirked.

"Yeah, we appreciate it." Trey grinned.