Chapter 31

A'leah

"Quamir you didn't have to." I smiled.

"But I'a wanted to." He insisted.

I blushed as he placed the diamond necklace around my neck. In two days it will be three months that we've been but I won't be here. I'll be in Italy.

"I'm only be gone for a week babe." I said while pouting.

"Imma miss yo fine ass." He sighed.

I leaned in halfway as he pecked my lips. I need to come clean about me kissing August. Here Quamir was, respecting me and treating me like a queen.

If Quamir was flirting his ex, and almost engaging in sexual activity he'd be get cussed out and we wouldn't be talking anymore. Period.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but I need to come clean about something. Promise me you won't get mad."

"What is it?" He asked.

"After I went to court yesterday, I went back to August's place. We were flirting and the tip of his dick touched my pussy." I said bluntly.

"And your over him?" He chuckled sarcastically.

"Yes I-"

"Get the fuck out!" He said through clenched teeth.

"Quamir just talk to me..let me explain." I pleaded.

"You heard him hoe, leave!" A'laysia yelled.

I threw my clutch down seeing A'laysia coming down the steps rubbing her baby bump. I stood right in front of her, centimeters apart from her face.

"I'm the hoe? Bitch you don't even know who's the father of your baby. I don't know what the fuck your problem is but you better fix it unless you want your ass beat." I threatened.

"Aw, are you mad because I fucked your ex? I'm sorry, he wasn't worried too much about you while we fucked boo." She smirked.

"In a club bathroom? That was never cute hun. How does it feel to be passed around like a worthless piece of shit A'laysia." I taunted. "You know where to find me when your not pregnant hoe."

Tears formed in her eyes and she stormed off. I shook my head and snatched my clutch off the floor.

"Even if you forgive me Quamir, you better check your sister before I beat her ass." I threatened once more, leaving out the front door.

It's bitches like her who always piss me off. No, I'm not perfect and I make mistakes. But she's the last fucking person to call anybody out of their name.

I started the car and drove off. I didn't even bother turning the radio on, I was so pissed. In twenty minutes of less I arrived at Cha's place.

I killed the engine, got out and locked the doors as I made my way to her front door.

"Mommy!" Aiden yelled as he ran to the door.

I smiled as he swung the front door open, attacking my legs. I picked him up and kissed all over his face.

"Where is everybody?" I asked as I adjusted him onto my hip.

"In da kiten mommy. We make icekeem." He cheesed.

"Mommy wants some." I pouted.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Cha putting plastic baggies filled with a white liquid substance into the freezer which I assumed was the homemade ice-cream.

"Hey girl, when did you get here?" She questioned.

"I just got here." I said as I put Aiden down.