Chapter 9

A'leah

"Girl we are going out tonight and that's final. Now take your ass into that bathroom and dressed." Cha instructed.

Cha insisted on us going out tonight to celebrate my nominations. I was now nominate for two more awards and of course I was excited.

I took a shower already so I dressed myself in a black Mesh Leo top, matching distressed tights and Angel Wing Giussepe Zanotti heels.

"Damn girl. All the niggas finna be all over tonight." She smirked.

"Can't nobody handle all of this." I joked.

"August can." She snickered.

"Shut up and let's go."

I playfully rolled my eyes as I snatched my MK clutch off my bed, heading downstairs with Cha behind me. Her boyfriend Demetri worked at the club we were going to tonight.

We both hopped in my brand new cocaine white Bentley Continental GT and sped off down the road. My dad insisted on spoiling me with this new car and decked out interior.

"I heard August was performing at Demetri's club tonight." Cha said. I shrugged.

"Good for him. I'm worried about me tonight."

"Alright."

I parked my car on the street, killing the engine. As we stepped out the car, the paparazzi was snapping pictures of us, asking a million questions.

"A'leah, August is performing tonight did you know that?" One of them asked.

"Mhm." I answered simply.

"A'leah are you wearing panties?" Another one asked.

Cha and I approached the bouncer and he let us in with ease. The paps are always asking me ridiculous ass questions.

Maytrix was packed as hell tonight. All the dope boys sat in VIP, popping platinum bottles. Some of there hoes stared at me and Cha as we strutted through the crowd.

"These hoes know I have a man, ain't nobody worried about these niggas." She laughed.

"Why is one of them staring me down already?" I said as I took a seat at the bar.

"Here he comes!" She whispered.

Cha turned her head as I turned around to face this mystery man. He had to be six foot seven if not eight. He wore True Religion jeans, a cocaine white muscle tank, showing off his forearms and shoulder tattoos. Matching white and gray Jordan 1's Flight 3s complimented his feet. Something about him screamed money.

"Wassup ma?" He said as he licked his lips in a sexual manner.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Lemme buy you a drink babygirl. Whatchu want?" He huskily whispered in my ear.

"A sex on the beach please." I told the bartender.

"So what's ya name?" He asked while staring at my chest.

I took my index finger lifting his chin up so we were eye to eye. He licked his plump set of lips that made my panties wet.

"It's A'leah and you are?"

"Quamir."

The bartender sat my drink in front of me and I thanked him. I noticed Cha was out dancing with her man on the dancefloor.

"You better work bitch." I laughed.

"Come dance wit' me." He said as he helped me stand to my feet.