Chapter 41

August

"So, this house is a total of four hundred and twenty six thousand, nine hundred and thirty eight dollars." The realtor beamed.

"We'll take it." Leah smiled.

"Great! Here's the paperwork. Both of you need to sign on the dotted line of each page. When I get back to the office I can fax this over to you." She explained, as she provided us with two pens.

Leah and I read over the lease real quick, then sighed it. I handed it to the realtor and gave her the pens back.

"Enjoy your new home. You two have a blessed day." She grinned.

"You too ma'am."

Once she gathered up the paperwork, she left. I wrapped my arms around Leah's waist and kissed her cheek.

"Now we gotta sell both of our houses baybeh."

"Somebody is in the process of buying mines babe, I told you that yesterday."

"No you didn't."

She sucked her teeth. "You probably weren't listening to me."

"You right." I chuckled.

She elbowed me and ran outside. I held my stomach and chased after her. She ran around the Range.

"Stop, leave me alone!" She laughed.

"So you'ca elbow me and I'a should be okay wit' that?" I asked as I walked towards her.

"Hell yes. I didn't even elbow you that hard." She said while biting her lip.

"You kno' what else hard?" I asked as I pinned her up against the car.

"AJ." She mumbled against my lips.

I pecked her lips multiple times and squeezed her ass.

"I'd fuck you right outchea on the grass, give you rug burn." I smirked.

She stared at me blankly and pushed me away.

"You can only get rug burn from a rug dummy." She laughed.

"Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah." She mocked.

"Get cho' ass in the car so we can go meet wit' this wedding planner." I said while makin' my way ta' the driver's side.

"You mad or nah?"

"Nah witcho' ugly ass."

"You wanna be a Ticonderoga pencil so bad."

"Aight, I'a remember that when you want some dick."

She pouted. "Noooo! I'm sorry."

I turned the radio up real loud blastin' Future's Where Ya At wit' Drake. My nigga got some good things goin' fa' him.

Leah jus' rolled her eyes and stared out the window. We arrived at the place in ten minutes. I swerved into a parking space and killed the engine.

"You mad baybeh?" I smirked.

"Fuck you." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Don't be mad when they get stuck." I laughed as I got out the car.

She got out and walked inside the building. I locked the car up and followed behind her.

"Hi, I'm Sarah and I'll be your wedding planner today." She warmly greeted.

"It's nice ta' meet you."

Leah jus' stared at her weirdly and smiled. "It's nice to meet you too."