The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 74

709 17 25
By Grace_xix

Once everyone had piled into the car and settled down, I took out my phone and started scrolling through my recommended side of YouTube, seeing Reddit videos everywhere. I contemplated whether I should make an official Reddit page for myself, befoer deciding to let the fans decide. 

I switched pages, and went onto Instagram, taking a mugshot of my face close to the camera, before adding a poll, asking whether I should start a Reddit page and make videos, or not.

I posted the story on my Instagram and flicked through the new stories, feeling JJ placing one hand on my leg. I looked at him and gave him a confused look, but he just kept staring at his phone like he wasn't doing anything. 

I went onto SMS and shot him a text. I watched my message pop up on his screen and saw what I was captioned as in his contacts.

Addie👀: What's with the PDA? vik is ligit right on one side of me.

Addie👀: JJ, why am I captioned as that in your phone?

JJ let out a chuckle and I watched him changing my name in his contacts... to Addie🍑💦

JJ: Well for starters you were called that cuz ur so fit everyone stares at u

JJ: But I changed it to this because you make me hard🍆🍆

Addie: here: i could make you hard right now so that u have to make up an excuse to everyone when they realise

JJ: r u sexting me, young addison?

Addie: one, I'm not young

Addie: two, u were ligit the one that started this lmao

Addie: now back to my original point- why tf is ur hand on mah leg?

JJ: remember when you gave me a hard one when i took u to the car after wireless hide an seek vid?

JJ: then you made me go with the hard one back to film with the guys

Addie: Lmao, I remember thatttttt

Addie: How did the bois react?

JJ: Smh, you think I just left with the hard ting showing?

JJ: Nah, man- I tucked it in my waistband

Addie: LMAO

Addie: This should be so much more awkward since we're talking about ya deck rn

JJ: probs

JJ: anyways, i declared that as war

Addie: So whatchu gon' do, biche

(damn i fr used to text like that 😬😬 im so much more young and hip and cool now *hairfliip*)

I gasped and choked at the same time as I felt JJ's hand go under the waistband of my skirt.

Luckily, Randolph, Talia and Simon were all having a conversation of their own, and the the RackaRacka boys were both bopping their heads to some sort of music they were listening to through their earphones. That left Vikk.

He turned and stared at me, almost asked what was going on. Thank God JJ's hand was concealed by my leather jacket which was resting on my lap.

'Sorry, someone just sent me a really frickin funny meme.' I forced a laugh and gestured to my phone. Vikk nodded before turning back around and continuing whatever he was doing his phone. I turned and tried to glare at JJ, but he just smirked as I tried to hold in a groan from what he was doing under my leather jacket.

I bit my lip to conceal what I wanted to do, instead scrolling through my phone and clenching my shaking fist.

When JJ saw my face getting slightly heated, could see my muscles randomly clenching and unclenching, and my breathing quickened, he withdrew his hand and placed it back on my lap, continuing to scroll through his phone.

I glared at his from the corner of my eyes before sending a text.

Addie: biche, what i did in wireless was acceptable- what u just did was fucking jkdlfjdslkfhsdhfj

Addie: dont think ur getting out of this, with u haveing the last say

JJ smirked at his phone before putting it in his pocket and looking out of the window, which we could see the cinema through. 

Simon parked in a spot a few rows away from the cinema before everyone hopped out of the car, me standing slightly awkwardly. Didn't expect that, huh?

We all walked into the main entrance, laughing about a dorky pun Simon had made about spider man. (What do you call Spiderman after jumping from building to building? Peter Parkour).  (WAIT WHAT LMFAOOOO I TAKE BACK ALL THE SLANDER I'VE EVER GIVEN GRACE--FROM-1-YEAR-AGO, YOU'RE FUCKIN HILARIOUS AHAHHAH)

As soon as we had stepped inside, JJ excused himself to go and use the toilets. Meanwhile, Randolph and I went to go and look at the pick 'n' mix cups, whilst the others wandered in the entrance, doing something of their own.

'I swear to God, I haven't had one of these pick 'n' mix cups since I was like... sixteen or something like that.' I commented, picking out a medium sized cup.

'I used to love these when I was in school.' Randolph exclaimed, picking up the shovel and scooping a portion of sugared sweets into one cup. 'These fizzy Cola bottles were always my favourite.'

'Really?' I questioned, intrigued by his choice. 'Don't get me wrong- they are good, and all- but those were your go to choice?'

'The sour sugar things aren't my go to option. You have to, like, be in a specific mood to have them- but when I do have them- they're my favourite.' Randolph explained.

'Ah.' I nodded. 'My favourites were always the little chocolate ones. Especially the white chocolate circles with sprinkles.' 

'Oh, there's some of those, here.' Randolph pointed to one of the containers.

For approximately the next five minutes, Randolph and I took random sweets from the plastic tubs with the shovels, exclaiming random things about the different candies. I ended up getting chocolate raisins, cubes of fudge, a sour rainbow coil, Kingsway snowies and chocolate jazzies, a Kingsway candy necklace, blue raspberry bonbons, Pink and White mice, Kingsway spinning tops, mini marshmallow hearts, and a sherbet, flying saucer. The cap of the cup barely fitted on, by the end!

(okay but like random memory to when i began researching on pick n mix sweets and picking all the shit id put in one of those cups, when i was writing that paragraph)

Randolph and I went to pay as JJ came out from the toilet, and everyone rendezvoused at the counter. (okay miss french with the 'rendezvous', i see you)

'Anyone else want popcorn?' JJ turned around and asked us at the counter.

'Nah, I already got something.' I shook my head. Everyone except Talia- who ordered salty- and Danny- who ordered toffee- declined JJ's offer. JJ got a mix of sweet and salty for himself.

Once JJ had gotten popcorn for him and everyone else, he showed the guy the tickets before we all rushed in the cinema, hearing that we were already five minutes late. 

We sat down in our cinema as a trailer started playing.

JJ had gotten us all seats on the back row, with leather seats and recliners. It was fair to say we all knew he had spent far too much money on us all. If you want to know where everyone was sitting, then I think you would prefer a diagram instead of me explaining:

Randolph sat in the far left corner of the cinema, with all of us next to him. There was a man with three girls and one boy sat infront of us- probably his kids.

'Pst, JJ.' I whispered quietly, trying not to distract anybody from the screen- even if it was still showing trailers for different movies.

'What's up?' He said in his normal, loud voice. I felt the urge to facepalm as I saw people's heads turning.

'Can I have some popcorn? You can have stuff from my pick 'n' mix.' I offered.

'Sure.' He shrugged and said, picking a marshmallow out of my pick 'n' mix sup which rested in the cup holder between us. I reached over and took a few popcorn out of the bucket in JJ's lap, placing them in my mouth one at a time and savouring the variety.

'Just an fyi, though.' JJ leaned towards me so that he was in a whispering position. The only thing was that he wasn't whispering. 'You might find a surprise at the bottom.'

Randolph, Talia, and Simon all heard JJ and gave him a what-the-actual-fuck look, whilst I slapped JJ's bicep. The Dad sitting in the row infront of us turned around, a surprised and also disappointed expression on his face.

'I am so sorry about his language.' I apologised to the Dad, for JJ. A girl and a boy who was sitting with the Dad turned around when they heard my voice, and their mouths fell open.

'Holy Shit, you're Addison Rae.' The boy said. The girl and boy both looked about fifteen, and had the same hazel eyes and brown hair- just at different lengths.

I laughed nervously at the irony of me apologising to their dad for someone's swearing, and then their child swearing. 

'Hey, how are you?' I laughed and asked as they had a little fan-girling moment whilst their dad hissed at them to mind their language.

'Can we get a picture?' The girl asked.

'Yeah, sure.' I smiled and said. 'Do you want any of the other guys and Talia in the picture?' I suggested, gesturing to everyone around me. 

'Could JJ come in the picture?' The girl asked again.

'Yeah, course I can.' JJ smiled before edging closer to me. The girl and the boy got out their phones and held them out infront of them, spam tapping the photo button.

'Is it too much to ask for you to take a video for us which we could put on our Instagram and Snapchat stories?' The boy asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

'No worries, what's your names?' I asked the two.

'I'm Ryan, and this is Irene.' Ryan said.

'Alright, well if one of you pass your phone, and I'll record a video which you can share to each other, and then share to your stories.' I explained. The girl offered me her phone, so I picked that up and started a video, getting JJ in and presuming they wanted him in the frame. 

'Het, it's me Addison and this guy JJ, and we just met Ryan and Irene, here.' I said, taking a selfie-video with everyone in the frame. 

'Yo.' JJ said, letting out a giggle which sounded slightly awkward. I said a little bit more with the everyone on camera before stopping the recording and handing the phone back.

'Thank you so fu- thanks a bunch.' Ryan grinned. 

'It's no problem.' I smiled.

'Do either of your friends or siblings want a picture or anything?' I asked, just to make sure.

'Ugh my God, no.' One of the girls turned around and answered for herself, looking at me in disgust, like I was a scab she was desperate to flick off. 'You and your YouTube is so Clickbait and boring.' 

'Ah...' I pursed my lips and nodded. 'Well thanks for the opinion.'

I sat back in my chair and didn't sigh, but felt like doing so. That had actually hurt. Irene turned around is her seat and mouth sorry. I smiled and shook my head, showing that it was fine.

I switched my phone to silent and picked another few popcorns out of the bucket on JJ's lap, crossing my legs as JJ put a hand on my thigh. I did the weird thing where you just kind of make one chuckle out of your nose.

(this is where infinity war movie clips and references come in, so if you haven't watched it yet, then 1- SHAME ON YOU, and 2- you may want to skip this part)

I leaned back as the starting scene played, but was soon back on the edge of my seat as I saw the dramatic scene unfold, entailing the some Alien-looking dude who was walking between dead (some nearly dead) bodies, and talking to who we discovered one minute later, was Loki. 

I watched as the camera panned towards Thanos, standing in a heroic stance, clothed in gleaming golden armour.

I watched as Thanos picked up a body which made gargling noises, before walking to Loki and continuing the typical 'bad-guy' speech. 

Thanos clenched his fist and held up the gauntlet on his fist, which showed the brightening purple stone. The purple stone gave one the ability to destroy anything.

The camera went down to the person Thanos was holding, and I recognised the person's face. Thor. He had an eyepatch over his right eye, and his face was battered. He started spitting out blood before continuing to say something to Thanos.

'You talk too much.'

I giggled a little before continuing to watch the serious situation.

'The tesseract.' Thanos demanded from Loki. 'Or your brothers head.' Thanos moved his gauntlet closer and closer to Thor's head, waiting for Loki's response. 'I assume you have a preference...?'

'Oh I do.' Loki fixed a stare at Thanos.

Please don't kill Thor, Please don't kill Thor, Please don't kill Thor. I repeated in my mind. Thor was too precious.

'Kill away.' Loki continued. That bitch.

(LMFAOOOOOO GRACE IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW MUCH YOU WISHED THOR WOULD HAVE GONE INSTEAD OF LOKI, MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GREMLIN <33)

Thanos pressed the purple stone of the gauntlet to Thor's head, and Thor started letting out gargled yells. Loki watched the act, and concern was visibly showing in his face.

'ALRIGHT, STOP!' Loki yelled when the veins around where the gauntlet was touching Thor's head, started glowing purple. Thank God Loki stopped.

I watched as Loki spawned the tesseract in his hand after Thor's denial of it existing, before kneeling infront of Thanos and holding out the tesseract. I thought again about how Loki looked as though he was either about to propose to Thanos, or give him a blowjob. I snorted quietly at the thought. 

I listened to Loki before he came out with a phrase people had been using everywhere- and I hadn't understood the context until now:

'We have the Hulk.'

...

The movie was approximately half an hour in, and Spiderman was currently in the giant spaceship thing, even though Tony strictly forbade him from doing so.

JJ and I had finished the popcorn with the help of Randolph, and I had put a little bit of thought into something. Technically, because of the positioning of the popcorn bucket- which was pretty large- JJ's crotch area was covered from eye's sight. Not to mention I was still pretty pissed off with JJ from what he did in the car, and was wanting to get him back.

*pg mild smut starts here, so take caution before reading, younglings*

JJ currently had his arm wrapped discretely under my waist, and we had moved the arm-rest out of the way so that it was easier to cuddle.

I moved my hand to JJ's inner thigh, rubbing back and forth. He turned his head to me and gave a confused look. I just stared at the screen like he had done in the car.

He looked back at the screen, and after about a minute of rubbing his thigh, I moved my hand up to his crotch, grazing my hand over that. He looked to the side at me, eyes wide. This time, I couldn't resist, and ended up looking at his expression, laughing a little before turning back to the screen.

I rubbed my hand over his crotch a few times until he became hard under his jeans, a tent forming.

I debated what to do next, eventually deciding.

I put my hand under the waist band of his jeans and boxers, running my hand up and down his length. I started pumping his member at a steady pace, praying that nobody in the row infront of us turned around, or Randolph lost focus from the move and looked at JJ. Luckily neither happened. 

JJ's arm which was around my waist started getting tighter, and his grip started wavering. I withdrew my hand, placing it back by my side and watching the movie as if nothing had happened. JJ withdrew his arm from my waist and stopped leaning against me, moving away. I pushed the arm rest back down and smirked, knowing he was pissed, before continuing to watch the movie.

...

The massive words INTERVAL appeared on the screen, making a groaned come from nearly everyone who was in the cinema. We had all been glued to the movie, so far. 

'Well, I guess I'm going to go and use the toilets.' I shrugged and got up from my seat, allowing the seat to pop back up. 'Be back in a moment.'

I walked down the stairs and felt like someone was following me, but couldn't be bothered to look back.

I walked to the bathroom sign, heading down the corridor that led to the male, female, disabled toilets. I felt someone's body crashing into mine and sending both of us through a door. 

I realised we were in a bathroom, and JJ had crashed into me.

'What the fuck?' I questioned as JJ locked the door swiftly before coming to me. 

He gave no explanation, and instead just pinned me against the wall and started sucking and nibbling on my neck forcefully. I rolled my head back and closed my eyes.

(Grace-1-year-ago, pls- that is not hot. Imagine how fuckin dirty the toilet walls are... I bet someone once accidentally got piss on 'em, smh)

'Don't... leave.... hickeys.' I said between breaths. He sucked harder, making my knees weak. As much as I enjoyed, my conscience told me to stop- hickeys would be a nightmare to cover every day.

Instead of telling JJ to stop however, I reached down and started undoing the button and zipper of JJ's jeans, getting on my knees and pulling his jeans and boxers down, revealing his boner. I grinned up at him before taking his length in my hands under pumping up and down his shaft, before placing his length in my mouth. 

(LMFAO 'LENGTH' and once again- disgusting. the toilet floor is even worse. please do not take inspiration from this story, people)

JJ let out a deep groan, which made me take him out of my mouth.

'We're in public- you can't be so loud.'

I placed his member back in my mouth and started licking the tip only. JJ groaned in frustration and pulled my hair in a ponytail behind me, before pushing my head down his length, making him groan.

JJ pulled my head back and pushed it back down, repeating his cycle multiple times before without warning- he came in my mouth.

I swallowed before getting up as JJ pulled his jeans up and redid the zipper. I checked my appearance in the mirror, fluffing my hair up before looking at JJ.

'We can finish when we get back home.' He said. I raised a brow before shrugging and peeking through the door. Luckily, nobody was in the corridor, which allowed JJ and I to leave the room together, before running back to our places in the cinema, the movie commencing just as we sat.

'What took so long?' Talia asked.

'JJ asked me to wait for him to finish in the toilets, and he took ages.' I commented. JJ scoffed and I just let out a laugh before sitting back in my seat and watching the rest of the movie.

...

'That was so fucking sick.' I commented as we walked out of the cinema doors, heading to the car.

'Bro, I can't wait for the next one.' JJ said. I put my jacket on as I felt the cold air hitting my skin.

'It'll probably be in a year or something, though.' Randolph said, and I agreed.

'Do you reckon we should go out and eat?' Michael suggested.

'Sure- where, though?' Talia asked.

'Please just not Maccie D's, today.' I stated.

'Nor KFC.' JJ added.

'I'm not feeling a Sticks 'n' sushi vibe, for once.' Talia shrugged. Simon gagged.

'Fish are aliens- nobody ever should feel like having sushi.' Simon commented. Talia rolled her eyes.

'How does pizza hut sound.' Danny suggested.

'I'm down.' I said, with everyone else agreeing.

We walked to the car talking about the movie and laughing about random things all the way through the drive. We arrived at pizza hut and everyone ordered their pizzas- me ordering my usual pepperoni- and laughed even more through the meal, mainly at Vikk for just being the strange specimen he was.

I ended up getting the remainders of my pizza put in a box because I couldn't finish it all, Michael and Simon doing the same.

We drove home, the banter continuing, with everyone making cringe-y Marvel jokes which nobody laughed at- but laughed at the awkward silence that followed ten seconds after.

When we arrived home, the first thing I did was go and have a shower, before getting into a pair of plaid bottoms and a loose shirt. I took the elevator up to my room and for the first time, slept in my room in my bed instead of JJ's.

----

how do you guys read this boring shite?

anyways, vote follow and comment or else this cat will never smile again.

originally written on 1st September, 2020
posted on 25th September 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 222 20
Skylar Zerker had never been the friendly type. Her parents died in a car accident and her brother ran away years ago when she was 10. She had no fam...
17.4K 309 30
My live was never spectacular nor interesting. I was just another fangirl in the sea of fangirls. Danisnotonfire and amazingphil. miniminter, tobjizl...
100K 381 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
48.2K 483 44
When home is a person, it doesn't matter where you come from or what you've been through. Home is where you are loved fully and unconditionally, with...