The Blind Meister (Soul Eater...

By GrimstoneRX1300

At the Death Weapon Mister Academy, students are trained by the Grim Reaper himself to hunt the Keishen that... More

Prologue: THE SPECIAL TWO - THE ACADEMY GETS NEW STUDENTS?
Chapter 1: FIRST DAY - COLE GETS IN A FIGHT?
Chapter 2 BLACK-BLOODED TERROR - THERE'S A WEAPON INSIDE CRONA?
Chapter 3: TSUBAKI THE CAMELLIA BLOSSOM - WHAT REAL HURT FEELS LIKE?
Chapter 4: THE MAN WITH THE MAGIC EYE - SOUL AND MAKA'S DIVERGING WAVELENGTH?
Chapter 5: THE SUPER WRITTEN EXAM - DUAL RIVALS FOR THE MEISTERS?
Chapter 6: THE SOUL EATING DRAGON - THE HELL INSIDE MY HEAD?
Chapter 7: HISTORY IN THE SOUL - A DIFFERENT WAY TO SEE?
Chapter 8: EVE PARTY NIGHTMARE - AND SO THE CURTAIN RAISES?
Chapter 9: THE UNDERGROUND BATTLE BEGINS - THE ONE WHO TOOK MY SIGHT?
Chapter 10: ASURA'S RETURN - THERE'S A POWER IN THY SOUL?
Chapter 11: BATTLE OF THE GODS - DEATH CITY ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE?
Chapter 12: THE GATHERING OF THE DEATH SCYTHES - THE REASON COLE LOST HIS SIGHT?
Chapter 13: 800 YEARS OF BLOODLUST - ADVENT OF THE HERETIC WITCH?
Chapter 14: THE SWORD GOD RISES - JASON GAINS POWER?
Chapter 15: THE RED HOT RUNAWAY - A MAGIC TOOL LEFT BEHIND BY THE GREAT WIZARD?
Chapter 16: LEGEND OF THE HOLY SWORD - A BLIND DATE AT LAST?
Chapter 17: THE BATTLE FOR BREW - CLASH BETWEEN ENEMIES?
Chapter 18: BREW'S TEMPEST - A FIGHT AND ESCAPE IN TEN MINUTES?
Chapter 19: INTERNAL INVESTIGATION - A GOD BECOMES DEMON?
Chapter 20: CAPTAIN'S RETURN - THE FACTORY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A CLOWN?
Chapter 21: SECRET'S OUT - KIM'S A WITCH?
Chapter 22: CAPTURE OF BABA YAGA CASTLE - TEAMING UP WITH THE WOLF MAN?
Chapter 23: DEATH OF ARACHNE - A NEW ENEMY OF THE DWMA?
Chapter 24: ADVANCED SKILLS - A PLAN TO RESCUE THE BOYS?
Chapter 25: THE SEVEN DEADLY CHAPTERS - EXPERIENCE SINS TO SAVE FRIENDS?
Chapter 26: COLE VS TSUBAKI - EMBRACING CHAOS TO BREAK MADNESS?
Chapter 27: BEACH DAY - A BIT LATE FOR THE EVENT?
Chapter 28: WAR ON THE MOON Part 1 - THE TRUTH ABOUT MORIA?
Chapter 29: WAR ON THE MOON Part 2 - A SECOND NEPHILIM IS BORN?
Chapter 30: WAR ON THE MOON Part 3 - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN? (Finale)
Epilogue: A NEW ORDER

Basic Info

5.2K 40 8
By GrimstoneRX1300

Ann Takamaki: the older sister to Maka, Ann is a unique Meister. When her parents divorced, she changed her last name and chose to stay close to her sister, but not either of her parents. She's intelligent and a skilled fighter, but can easily take down any opponent who tries to attack her. And, she hates perverts.

Cole Shimada: partnered with Ann, Cole has the same special power as well. Both his parents are teachers at the school with his father in history, and his mother a nurse. As a child, Cole lost something important to him, and resulted in him learning new ways to move in the world around him. However, a certain black haired weapon partner might help him move on from the trauma.

Other characters:

Maka
Soul
Blackstar
Tsubaki
Death the Kid
Liz
Patty
Death
Stein
Spirit
Blair
Medusa
Asura
Lady Arachne
Genji Shimada
Angela Ziegler

This has been something I had in the back of my mind for a while. While most of my focus is on DVNT and planing Knight of the Storm, I wanted to get started on a few other books I've been thinking about. I'm hoping not to drag them out too much like I did before. But anyways, let me know what you think so far so it can help with planning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 178 50
You have been a great miester until your last fight with Medusa the Witch. Your partner had died. Your partner did have a very weak body, but was a v...
10.5K 737 55
Mari was five when her mom died, after, her dad becoming an alcoholic and locking her in their house after they found out she was a weapon and was 'd...
14.6K 306 21
You got enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy! This will great for a new beginning you thought but you were wrong. Your trapped with 15 other students. Y...
98.1K 2.8K 42
Yn was a NOT student at the DWMA. Her soul contained a unique and rare kind of weapon. A weapon that could turn into any form of axe based of the mie...