Alcavar Dynasty: THE BLACK SH...

By CarolineDioneCD

Lorraine and Tanya Alcavar, the twins of Alcavar Dynasty in the business industry was involved in a love tria... More

One: Walong Letra
Two: Au Revoir
Three : One That Got Away
Four: Messy
Five: I am back, home.
Six: Doubts
Seven: Rosa Misteryosa
Eight: First Date
Nine: Tupa
Ten: Aso at Pusa
Eleven: Hiwaga
TWELVE: WARM
THIRTEEN: UNDERNEATH
Fourteen: Talo
Fifteen: "Yes Rosa, I'm Here"
Sixteen: Safehaven
Eighteen: No Matter What
Nineteen: GUARDIAN GIRLFRIEND
TWENTY: Someday I Will
TWENTY ONE: Trying
TWENTY TWO: YES
TWENTY THREE: DNA
TWENTY FOUR: Loving Arms
TWENTY FIVE: Patawad, Alcavar
TWENTY SIX: This Is Who I am
SPECIAL CHAPTER: MENDEZES
TWENTY SEVEN: Life With Nothing
Twenty Eight: Kaya Mo Kaya?
TWENTY NINE: Now That You're Back
Thirty:A Friend From The Past
Thirty One: Not Anymore
Thirty Two: 17 Again
Thirty Three: She's a Coward
Thirty Four: Not a Good Story
Thirty Five: Let Her Be
Thirty Six: Guilt
Thirty Seven: My Tick
Thirty Eight: Pray For Me
Thirty Nine: The Plan
Forty: Deal
Forty-One: Laban
Forty-Two: Perfectly Gone Wrong
Forty-Three: Betrayals
Forty-Four: Deep Pain
Forty Five: The 'Other' Mom
Forty Six: Strangers
Forty Seven: Sea Shells
Forty Eight: Complete
Forty-Nine: Family
Fifty: Dream
F I N A L E : FINALLY
E P I L O G U E : Sugal

Seventeen: DRUNK TALK

482 27 3
By CarolineDioneCD

A R T H U R

"You good, mate?"

I looked up to Darius which is about to pop another bottle of beer from the fridge.

"No. I really need to find my father. You know what, ever since mom told me that my father fled here to the Philippines, I can't get enough sleep. I really really want to see him. Get to know him. There's just a sudden hole in my whole being."

He handed me the beer that he just opened.

"It seems like you need it more than me"

He chuckles.

"Where's everyone?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know."

He answered without looking at me. His eyes are busy watching TV.

"Did you pack your bags for tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah yeah. You seemed excited earlier. About Leslie, is she your little girlfriend now?"

I smiled so wide hearing her name.

"No, not yet. I want to learn the art of ligaw"

His eyebrows slowly crumbled like a piece of paper.

"What's that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea. But she said I should learn it. Is there even a book for it? Or maybe I should look it up online, 'no?"

He nodded his head like it's his way of saying it is the best thing I should do.

"Do you think Wynna would be cool with it?"

"Cool with what?"

Just out of nowhere, Wynna pops up like an ad. She's holding a mug. I'm sure she just woke up.

"Andrew and I are leaving tomorrow. We're going to Palawan and I'm gonna meet with Raine and Leslie. Is it cool if I leave you with the other guys here?"

Her eyebrows are yelling 'WHAT?'

"What? No. That's not cool. First, we came here all together and now you're leaving us? No. We are coming with you! We are not gonna split up! And Second, Raine would be there. I wanna see her"

She smiled widely.

"Oh. I dunno whatever happened between you guys but Wynna, I am telling you now, you do not play with Lorraine. She will play with you."

"I'll be gladly playing with her fire."

A devilish smile lit up her face.

I left them both and went to my room. I need some space. I took my wallet and pull out a picture that my mom gave me. It's a picture of my dad holding a big fish.

According to mom, my dad is a professional diver. He went to the Philippines several times for competitions and such. Dad broke up with her before she even knew she was pregnant. She can't find dad anywhere until one of his friends told her that he went back to the Philippines. Somewhere in Cebu, but never returned in Australia. My mom is an Aussie, my dad, which I thought my real dad is from UK so I grew up in UK when I am an Australian by blood. I just found out about it so here I am, back here in the Philippines.

"Come on! I'm so excited!"

Everyone is so amazed in this place. They can't wait to explore the resort.

"What up bitches! Welcome back to my channel! Today we are here in PALAWAN! We are going to explore the whole resort and the staff told us that they set up a big campfire on the beach at night so I think this vlog is gonna be lit! And another thing, we are gonna have a special guest, tho I didn't talk to her yet so Imma tryna convince her to be our guest. So, lemme eat first before we flirt hahaha"

I was watching and listening to Wynna this whole time while she's doing her intro. We are in the lobby and I am waiting for the other guys to come over and grab a lunch together.

"Aren't you getting tired of your vlogs? You got millions of subs already."

She just smiled widely.

"Nope. This is where I'm good at. So I'm just taking advantage to it and living my life, nigga."

"Hey hey hey. Don't do that."

She just chuckled.

"I'm messing with yah. Besides, it doesn't matter. People won't even care. We're in another place now."

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Just don't do it. It makes me uncomfortable, mate."

She rolled her eyes on me again. Wynna is lovely and cute. But she really got a bitchy side in her.

"Riiiing"

I looked at my phone as it rang. It's Leslie and she's calling. I felt nervous but I managed to answer it.

"Hello? Yes, Leslie? Are you on your way here?"

"Yeah. The boss said we should eat lunch together. Just wait for us. I booked a room already so everything's good."

I smiled then hang the phone up. I felt so excited and relieved. I'm gonna see her again. This is good. I think she's the one.

"Hey man, let's eat?"

Andrew asked me but I told them to go first and I'm gonna wait for Raine and Leslie. They agreed and then I waited for them in the lobby.

"Leslie?"

I suddenly got up from the couch that I was sitting on when I saw her. My heartfelt like it dropped to the ground.

"Hi"

My eyes are nailed to her. I don't see anyone but her.

"Hey hey Arthur. Wait for us here we're just gonna drop off our baggage. Is that okay? King Arthur?"

Raine interfered before I even dropped my second word to Leslie. I just nodded and looked at them go. Wait, there are three of them? Who's that other girl? Why does Lorraine keep holding her?

I stopped thinking about it because I know I'll have a chance to know her.

"EVERYONE"

I said it to call their attention while they're all busy with their food.

"Oh hey, where are they?"

I looked back and I can see Lorraine panicking. This is gonna be a long and funny day.

"Hi everyone!"

She forced a smile on her face.

"Hi guys!"

Leslie greeted them.

"Oh Leslie! hi! Sit here!"

I can't focus on what's happening because Raine keeps pulling my arm.

"What the hell? Why are they here? Why is she here?"

I can see the panic in her eyes and face. Hahaha, this is hilarious.

"Relax, Raine. She got over it."

She face-palmed. I know she's stressed right now.

"No, It's not that! I am with Rosa and the last thing I want to happen is letting Rosa know what happened between me and Wynna which has never happened.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"That's your mess. Clean it up"

I chuckled before I turn my back on her.

"Hi guys. sorry about that. Arthur and I just talked for a
second. So this is Rosa, she's a good friend of mine. Everyone, Rosa. Rosa, everyone"

She faked her smile. I just keep on looking at Rosa. There's something about her. I feel towards her. she's pretty, Yeah, But not my type. But she just has something on her. I think I saw her. She looks like someone I know. I just can't figure it out.
Everyone started to shake hands with her and I'm just looking at her thoroughly.

"What's her deal, Raine?"

I asked Raine when I had a chance to talk to her. Everyone is having fun swimming while I am grilling some meat and Raine is just here, doing nothing. She looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

She looked back to Rosa which is silently walking along the shore.

"What's her story? I don't think she's a Filipina"

I may be wrong but the probability isn't zero as long as I don't know it yet and I haven't heard her story.

"Oh, Okay. She's Half Spanish-Australian and half Filipina."

I looked at her the moment I heard her say 'Australian'.

"Are you for real? I-is it true? Raine?"

I dropped and stopped everything I am doing. I sat on a foldable chair.

"Yes. Why? What's the matter? Don't you tell me you like her. I'll kill you"

I chuckled.

"No, it's not that. Raine, I am here because I am looking for my father. He's an Australian. His name is Douglas Santillan."

She dropped her jaw.

"What!? Do you think she's? She's your oh my God dude. You have to talk to her. You guys should talk."

I immediately disagree.

"No. How are we supposed to understand each other?"

"Do not worry about it. Rosa can understand English, She just doesn't speak of it. Besides, I'm here. I can be your translator. You guys need to talk. This might be it!"

I just can't do anything about it. I really really need answers.

"Wait for us here, I'm gonna tell her that you want to talk to her okay?"

I just nodded. But as soon as Raine turned her back, I immediately ran back to my hotel room. I can't just do this now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L O R R A I N E

"Rosa! Gusto ka raw kausapin ni Aarrr--"

Lumingon ako pabalik sa nag iihaw na si Arthur pero wala akong nakita.

"Ha? Ano yun?"

Ang sungit naman ng mahal ko. Busy siguro mahanap ng crab.

"Sungit naman po. Hindi ka pa ba nagugutom? Halika na kumain ka na."

Akmang aakbayan ko sya nang biglang may sumingit sa kabilang kamay ko.

"Hi there, Raine."

She smiled.

"H-hi, Wynna"

Naasiwa ako kaya tumingin ako bigla kay Rosa dahil baka nagagalit sya. Pero bakit nga ba sya magagalit? Wala namang kami saka di naman nya ako mahal. Medyo masakit yun ah.

"Ah, Rosa is it okay if I borrow Lorraine for a little while? I missed her."

She bit her lip as she said that last part and looked into me.

Tumingin ako kay Rosa at tumingin rin sya sa akin. Nag hihintay ako ng sagot nya.

"Yes."

Matipid na sagot ni Rosa.

"Yes!"

Masayang sambit ni Wynna samantalang ako ay nakatingin kay Rosa. Hindi manlang sya nakaramdam na ayokong pumayag sya. Hayss wala talaga.

Mag hapon lang kaming lumublob sa beach. I feel so refreshed. I just can't stop looking at Rosa.

"Tara, ahon na tayo?"

Tanong ko kay Rosa. Tumango lang sya.

"Nilalamig ka na ba?"

Umiling lang sya. Siguro ay pagod na sya dahil kaka laro at kakatawa dahil close na nya sila Andrew. Halos sila sila yung mag kakasama samantalang si Leslie at Arthur ay nag dedate. Si Wynna naman ay parang linta kung kumapit sa akin. Buti nga ngayon eh bumitaw naman.

"Pasensya ka na Rosa ha, kay Wynna."

Sambit ko sa kanya habang naglalakad kami papunta sa room namin.

"Bakit?"

Napahinto rin ako ng lakad nang huminto sya nang itanong nya kung bakit.

"Eh makulit kasi yun si Wynna."

"May relasyon ba kayo?"

Nabigla ako sa tanong nya. I was caught off-guard.

"H-ha? Ano? Wala ah. Wala."

Nag simula na syang maglakad ulit kaya sinabayan ko sya.

"Eh bakit ganun sya? Akala mo pag aari ka nya. Mag ingat ka sa mga ganyang tao, baka maadik yon sa'yo."

Napakunot ang noo ko sabay humagalpak ng tawa.

"HAHAHAHAHA para kang ate na nag bibilin ah. HAhahah kaibigan ba kita, o ate? HAHAHA"

Inirapan nya lang ako sa pang aasar ko sakanya.

Pag dating sa room nya at sa room ko na magkatabi lang ay pinag pahinga ko muna sya. Ganun din ako dahil gusto kong matulog muna.

"Oh okay. She's still asleep. Maybe she got tired. Uh, what if you guys go ahead and Raine and I are just gonna eat together when she wakes up. Okay? Okay. Bye!"

Nagising ako sa boses ni Wynna. Bumangon ako sa kama at habang nag kukusot ng mata.

"Who were you talking to?"

I asked with a husky voice.

"Just the guys they were going to ask you to eat dinner but I told them that you're asleep."

Natauhan ako nang maisip ko bakit sya nandito.

"What are you doing here!? How did you get in!?"

She chuckled.

"It's funny how people are gullible hahaha"

Ibinagsak nya ang katawan nya sa kama kung saan ako nakahiga kanina.

"I told them that you are suicidal and I need to check on you. I told them that if you die because they didn't give me the key, your blood is in their hands. HAHAHAHA they bought it! So I got in, without waking you up."

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"You are ridiculous."

I said with a smile.

"Yeah, I know. Hey Raine uh, I need you to be my guest in my channel."

Nagulat ako sa sinabi nya.

"What? Why? What if I don't want to?"

"If you don't I'm gonna drown myself in the middle of the sea."

Napatingin ako sakanya.

"Hey! You're a pain in the ass! Don't do that."

Saway ko sakanya.

"Nah, I ain't got time for jokes baby. So come on, glam up and we are gonna be rollin when you're good."

Tinitigan ko sya.

"I don't wanna change clothes. I'm just gonna brush my teeth and let's do it!"

Napa iling iling nalang ako sa mga ginagawa ni Wynna.

Paglabas ko ng cr ay nakita kong may naka set up na tatlong camera sa harap ng bed. So uupo kami sa bed while she's taping.

"Are you ready?"

Tanong nya nang makita nya akong nag lalakad papalapit sakanya.

"Yeah."

Umupo sya sa kama sa harap ng mga camera at may mga ilaw pa sya sa likod nito. It looks like we're in a mini studio.

"Okay sit here and just be yourself okay?"

I just nodded. I really don't have time for this. I really wanna be with Rosa but maybe tulog pa sya.

"Okay. We're rolling in 3..2..1!"

She smiled so wide then started to speak.

"What up bitches! Tonight! We are here in Palawan with-- This fine woman beside me. Lorraine Alcavar! She's a new friend of mine, we met weeks ago in Cebu."

She's so different right now. I can see that she enjoys what she's doing and I think I'm gonna enjoy this too.

"Hi everyone! I am sorry but I have to tell you this. Wynna here"

I looked at her.

"She threatened me with her life if I won't be here with her tonight"

I rolled my eyes at her.

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"Damn, girl. You shouldn't have told them that, but yeah. It's true. This woman can't resist me. You know, my charm is irresistible"

she winked at the camera.

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"What's that for? Stop doing that. People will be grossed out."

Biro ko sakanya.

"HAHAHAHA I don't care. They love it when I wink."

Sagot nya naman.

"Hahaha okay. Okay. I won't judge them"

Patuloy lang kami sa biruan.

"So tonight, as I told you earlier, we are gonna explore the place but with a twist!"

Mula sa ilalim ng unan ay may kinuha syang maliit na parang roulette.

"We are gonna explore the place according to its category. So here, is the mini roulette that I used from my previous vlog"

I looked at it habang nag sasalita sya.

"So, we have the roulette here and it says all the spots that we can go. We have the creepy, crowded, extreme, boring, and not but not the least is best mak-out spots. We are gonna find it and explore it! So, Raine, are you ready?"

Tinitigan nya ako. I want this to get over with kaya mabilis akong umoo at pinaikot ko ang roulette.

"OMG! Guys! Look!"

Itinutok nya sa camera ang roulette at hindi makapaniwala sa naitapat.

"Make-out spots you guys!!!"

She looks so happy. Natatawa nalang ako sakanya. Pagkatapos maka pili ay lumabas na kami, holding her camera, ikot ng ikot. Nag hahanap ng mga lugar kung saan masarap maghalikan. Hahaha sana lahat may ka halikan. Nakikita ko yung jolly side ni Wynna. Hatak dito hatak doon. She's just happy and so talkative. I am starting to think that we can really be friends. Friends? Hah! Kailan ka pa natuto nun Lorraine? Asar ko sa sarili ko. I suddenly smiled nang maalala ko si Rosa. She's my very first friend that's still here. My first guy best friend died, BamBam died, and now Rosa I don't want her to die so Imma keep a close eye on her.

"Isn't it romantic? Awwe I love how perfect the view is, the trees are glowing with those yellow lights, and being here on the higher ground is such a great thing. Don't you think?"

Bumalik ako sa ulirat ko nang makita ko kung gaano nga naman kaganda ang lugar.

"Isn't it perfect?"

She held her camera in her left hand, facing us. She looked at the camera.

"You have your special someone here, like this"

Humakbang sya papalapit sa akin. I just looked at her.

"And you are going to stare at each other"

She stared back at me. I can't prevent my lip from smiling when I thought of Rosa being here, in front of me.

"You're gonna hold hands and lean closer to kiss"

She leaned in closer. How pleasurable would it be kissing Rosa? It's that different kind of pleasure when you know you're kissing someone you do love, and loves you back. I won't ever know how it would feel like. Because knowing Rosa, it would never happen.

I closed my eyes and started kissing her. She's kissing me back but I felt just nothing.

"Danday"

Napadilat ako nang marinig kong tinawag nya ako. Aba syempre! Of all times na magkasama kami ni Wynna eh itong kissing scene pa ang makikita nya. Buhay nga naman oh! Paglingon ko sakanya ay tinanggal ko ang braso ni Wynna sa leeg ko.

"Rosa!"

Naglakad sya papalapit sa amin.

"Sabi ko na nga ikaw yan eh. Ano kasi"

Nagkamot sya ng ulo.

"Tatanungin ko lang sana kung gutom ka na kasi kumakain na kami nila Leslie pero busy ka pala sige ah, balik nalang ako"

Humakbang ako papalapit sakanya pero humakbang sya paatras. Hindi ko alam pero parang pakiramdam ko nag checheat ako sa kanya. Pag alis ni Rosa ay hindi namin pinag usapan ni Wynna ang nangyari. Sabi ko lang na tapusin na namin kasi gusto ko nang magpahinga.

"Hello?"

I answered the phone pagkatapos kong maligo. I went back to my room dahil gusto kong mapag isa.

"Lorraine? Nasaan ka? Si Rosa lasing na lasing na sunduin mo naman dito oh mamaya pa kami eh"

"Wow ha alam ko boss mo ko eh. Bakit ako inuutusan mo?"

Biro ko sakanya.

"Wow ikaw ang inlove dito kay Rosa ha sino gusto mong mag sundo dito?"

Natameme ako sa sinabi nya at sinabing darating ako.

"Oh diba. Sabi ko sayo di mo matitiis eh"

"Heh! Bumalik ka na sa loob ako na bahala sakanya."

Ipinasan ko nalang sa likod ko si Rosa. Lupaypay na sya talaga.

"Miss do you need help?"

Maraming nag ooffer na kalalakihan at nag tatanong kung kaya ko ba. Syempre babae rin ako pero di naman ako maarte. I do a lot of strength training in my workout kaya keri ko naman. Besides, I swore that I will never let anyone touch her.

"Hey hey hey why are you crying?"

Nalusaw ang puso ko nang makita ko ang luha nya nang ihiga ko sya sa kama nya. Umupo ako sa lapag sa tabi nya at nakatitig saknaya.

"Ang sakit kasi"

Sagot nya habang nakapikit at tono na talaga ng lasing.

"Ng alin? Anong masakit? Wait lemme get a towel and cold water."

I was about to stand up nang hawakan nya ako sa braso.

"Raine, bakit ganun khaaa? Baaakit sabi mooh mahal mo akoh perooh nakikipahg halikan kaaaa sa ibaaah?"

Napakunot ang noo ko sa narinig ko. Kumabog ng mabilis ang dibdib ko. This is getting interesting but I feel bad of course and I still feel bad about what happened.

"I--I don't know. Basta lang I imagined being with you in that spot tapos biglang ayun na. Nadala ako masyado ng emotion ko."

"Tssss"

She hissed.

"Bakeeeht yung nangyari sa'tin parang wala lang sayooohh para sa'yo sigurooh dagdag lang yoon sa mga babaeng nakasamaa moh diba?"

I panicked nang sabihin nya yun. She has no idea how I think about it everytime. I just chose to keep it to myself.

"Eh, kasi diba sabi mo? Wala lang yun. Kaya pinilit kong ipakita sayo na wala lang, para hindi ka mailang sa akin. Ikaw ang nag sabi na wala lang yun, Rosa."

She chuckled. I stood up. Binitawan nya na ako. I was about to hold the door knob nang tawagin nya ako.

"Raine, dito ka laaangh"

I froze for a second at huminga ng malalim bago naglakad papalapit sa kama nya.

"Okay, I'm here."

Sambit ko pag higa ko sa tabi nya. Iniunan ko ang braso ko sakanya at mabilis nya akong niyakap with matching dantay pa ng paa sa mga hita ko. Nakatitig lang ako sa ceiling. I can see our reflection dahil it has a mirror. I'm rubbing her hair habang mahigpit syang nakayakap sa katawan ko. I wish we could be like this forever.

"Raaaaaiiihhne"

Husky, drunk pero may lambing na tawag nya sa pangalan ko.I fell deeper inlove with her.

"Hmm?"

Masuyong sagot ko sakanya.

"Akin kaaahh nalaaaahnnggggg... dito kaaaaah laaaaahnnnggg"

"Ouhm, dito lang ako. Sleep ka na."

Pinipigil ko ang sarili ko na maniwala sa mga naririnig ko mula sakanya dahil alam kong lasing sya. Sinuksok nya ang ilong nya sa tagiliran ko at naginhale ng sobrang tagal.

"Huy masinghot mo ako nyan ah"

"Hmhmhm"

Tawang lasing.

"Ang bangoooh bango mooo kasih. Nakaka kalmaaa pag ikaw yung kasama ko"

Kinilig ako ng sobra sa sinabi nya. Is this it? Pinto na ba to ng langit? Do I have a chance?!!??

"Sleep ka na"

Wala akong ibang masabi. My mind is stuck with her words.

"Opooooohhh." Niyakap nya ako ng mahigpit. Pinilit nyang abutin ang tenga ko.

"I lohhhve youuuuhhh"

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang marinig ko ito at napalingon sakanya. Pag lingon ko naman ay syang salubong nya ng halik sa akin. Sa labi ko. Tamang tama. Saktong sakto. Parang sinukat ng panahon. Tinantya ng mundo. Tinakda ng tadhana.

Feeling ko nasa club ang puso ko dahil sa tindi ng beat.

Pagkatapos ng halik na iyon ay tuluyan na syang nakatulog.

I can't stop looking at her, smiling. Mapupunit na yung labi ko. Mag kaka muscle na yung panga ko. Damn it. Is that for reals?

I looked at her once again.

"Sige lang Rosa misteryosa, take all the rest that you need dahil marami, mabigat at dibdiban ang pag uusapan natin bukas."

I murmured then kissed her on her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 850 15
Sa edad na 16 di pa rin nakakapag shift into a wolf form si Natalia. kaya madalas syang ma bully ng mga kapwa nya lobo si Natalia ay napulot sa tabin...
4.4K 59 20
Sorry wala akong Description sa story ko hehehe Sana magustuhan nyo Enjoy
27.9K 142 7
III (TRILOGY) : GERALDINO 01 - DREAMING OF FOREVER: THE NERD's BEAUTIFUL TARGET GXG / INTERSEX 🌷; The photo in the cover is not mine. Credits...
9K 706 34
"Handa akong talikuran at isuko ang lahat nang saakin,makasama ka lamang mortal........dahil iniibig kita"- Maria Elvina "Mahal na mahal kita Elvina...