WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

By lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... More

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!

4.5K 605 295
By lovehardlovewrong

*Steam warning*-This chapter will have some mature content,so if that isn't your type of thing,wait for the next.

Happy reading babies!!!!
.
.
.

Sana was stretching her legs as she just woke up after a great sleep.
And a certain someone should get the credit for that.

She was about to go into the washroom when she heard someone shouting from downstairs.

Sana peeked out to see kaaya jumping up the stairs.

K-Hey,thank god you are up,i need help.

Sana-Hold on bro,relax..kya hua.

K-Anniversary hai meri yar,and i have no idea what to do.

Sana-Hain???

K-Toh kya aur?Aaj tak saal complete hua hi nahi kbhi jo pta ho how to deal with it.Haye ram sana,what do people do when they hit the 1 year mark?

Sana-Say,goodbye and never see each other again?

K-Dekha....we have terrible experiences in relationships yar...i bet tera bhi yahi haal hone wala hai....when you will hit the 1 year mark.

And that did it for sana,the realization just hit her and she sat down on the bed with that old lady look that tells you something serious is going on.

K was in her own thoughts when she saw sana staring into the oblivion.

K-Sana....no dude,this is not the time for your meltdown, its my thunder plz.I am fucking freaking out.....plz help me.

Sana-No i am fine,its just that sometimes i forget how big of a deal my relationship is.
You know he hasn't asked one personal question about my past..he respects my privacy so much...i am really lucky to have him i swear.

K-That is actually nice but can we focus on my issue...i am in relationship with the same boy for over a year and i want to give myself some medal or something....lekin at the same time i also wanna tell my parents about him and try to break their dreams of getting me married to some boring monte carlo v neck sweater wearing dude..ugggh!

Sana-Well that is hard,your family is already excuse my language but pretty tight.

K-pretty tight???They are fucking control freaks,i mean i love them dude but we have some weird toxic relationship and i don't know what to do.

Sana-Okay calm down, have you even told vikas that you are freaking out?

K-No i haven't duh!I can't let him know i am lame,you have to wait for marriage for these secrets to be revealed...everyone knows that...what the hell.

Sana-Fine...let me access the situation, i am going for work in an hour and may be i can talk to him and tell you if vikas will pass the test or not.

K-Yea you do that,also tell him to stop eating garlic abhi se,my mom is a bloodhound and she hates garlic smell more than anything.

Sana*making a face*What?Why can't you tell him that?

K-I am cool remember, you have your man ,you can be lame with mine.

Sana*laughing*Okay fine bro, i will do it, now i need to pack a few things for my date tonight.

K-Oh yea the bang festival you mean😂

Sana-Shut up,no one calls it that.

K-Call me no one then,bye boo!

Both of them decided to do their own things while also stressing about their relationship.
.
.
.

Sidharth was working with a swing in his step right now and sana was the reason why.
Although the night started pretty sweet but it wasn't all cool.

You remember he had to go back home after he kinda put his girlfriend to bed.
Guess who was he greeted by????

THE LADY SHUKLA!

He was spitting fire by the time his mother drilled him with questions.

Her most favorite one was the most difficult one.

Mom-Sidharth what does this all mean???So you are dating her???

The boy freaked out and said at first
"Its nothing, i am just hanging out with her"

And he realized that might not go well if sana will hear about it,so he decided to give his mom an idea that she ain't going anywhere soon.

Sid-Actually maa,i like her and we are dating.

Mom-Are you insane boy?Again a nympho actress?

Sid looked at her offensively and she shrugged her shoulders at him.

Mom-What???I read the tabloids sidharth, i know what kind of a woman she is.

Sid-Well then,all they say about me must be true???I mean newspaper and articles never misquote right,they have perfect sources?True sources?I understand your skepticism mom but honestly targeting her character on the basis of articles?Expected better from you.

He stomped out of there and went to sleep.
And this morning he was hoping for a round two but suddenly his mother came to her senses.

Yea,he was shocked as much as you guys are, but come on....he is glad it was over and when your mother says,she will try not to make a big deal out of this fling you just take it,no questions asked.

And that is exactly what he did.

He was in his office,feeling really good and he knows sana is on her way.Not because he called her ,but because she sent him a cute boomerang with her blowing a kiss and added text that said
"Be right there boo"!

Yup shehnaaz gill was behaving like a girlfriend and he likes to take all the credit for it.
Sidharth just feels so good everytime she is around him.

And he knows for a fact tonight's date will make her love him even more,he has planned it keeping her in mind.

She will be expecting some lame romantic gesture and he was going to charm her pants off of this grand sana gesture.

All that's left to do is wait for his girlfriend to be here so that they can do work and earn pleasure 🥂
.
.
.
Shehnaaz was nailing every frame today.See this is what happens when you are feeling good about yourself and also if you've had a goodnight sleep!

Her boyfriend wasn't doing so great though,i mean he can't really tell anyone to not look,see,smell or touch her and that was becoming an issue for him right now.

Sid saw how after every take someone would go there and help her with her outfits and stance and he fucking well wished it was him.

But everyone knows sidharth doesn't touch his models ,because boundaries people.
While working is missing from that sentence, because we all know full well he touches this one.

They took a break after few shots and it was decided that they will meet after coffee break.

And like always sana went to change first and then went ahead to see him in the conference room like usual.

Sidharth was turned to the other side,his muscles flexing as he was pulling the cork out of something which sana couldn't quite see,she knows its a cork because of the pop sound.

She sneaked behind his back and screamed in his ear and that made sidharth jump in the air.

Sid-Fuccckk...what do you think you are doing sana.

Sana-Sorry sorry,i thought it would be funny.

Sid-Well was it???Nahi na...kaanch lg jata tumhe....don't be dumb.

He was already looking around her face and hands and when he found nothing,he just called help to come clean the mess up that he just made by breaking the bottle into pieces.

Sana was dumbstruck at how he talked to her a few seconds back.
Ofcourse she didn't like the way he talked ,but will it be weird if she would say that it turned her on????

Sid-I am sorry doll,i lost my cool there.But there is wine all over your dress and you need to change asap.

Sana looked down to see  wine stains blotched into her shirt.

Sid-Go to my penthouse,it has your stuff from the last time.

Sana-That is just a button down shirt and denims sidharth, people will know i am wearing my casual clothes that were accidentally in your penthouse.
There is no explanation for that.

Sid-Okay how about we call kaaya?

Sana-No...actually she doesn't wanna see vikas today...relationship trouble.

Sid-Good to know.

Sana-Han?

Sid-Wo mujhe itna annoy karta hai toh ek mauka mujhe diya hai bhagwan ne so i am happy that is all.

Sana-Wow very mature,now tell me how am i supposed to change???

Sid-Well then the only option is for you to wear my tshirt and i can make bella get it for you just to make it more professional.

Sana-Fine,i will.go and wash this as much as i can,you tell her to bring me a tshirt from your closet.

Sid saw as she started unbuttoning her shirt as she was walking towards the bathroom and and closed the door slightly.

Sidharth could see her reflection in the mirror still and temptation to take her right then was clouding his good boyfriend mind.

He cleared his throat and called bella,which alerted sana and she kicked the door back properly.
She couldn't care less but if bella were to come in,she'd rather be not seen in her brassiere.

Bella was given the instructions to keep the tshirt on table and go check the arrangements for the next set up while sidharth took it upon himself to go give his girl the tshirt she needed.

He knocked on the door and sana shouted
"Sidharth, is that you"?

Sid-Yea angel,here wear this and come out,there is still time for coffee because we already destroyed the wine.

Sana opened the door and took it from his hands.
Sidharth looked dumbfounded. He was like the cartoon coyote whose brain blows out everytime he sees something fascinating.

Sana smiled and closed the door in his face.

She got dressed and saw sidharth waiting for her to join him with her coffee waiting on the table.

She walked upto him and said
"What are our plans for tonight"?
I do have few things in my car but i wanna know the vibe of the place we are going for.

Sid*smiling*Actually,what you are wearing is perfect.

Sana-This???Where are you taking me???To the donate your clothes org.?
Seriously tell me.

Sid-I am as serious as you look hot in my tshirt gorgeous, i mean damn girl!!!

Sana*blush*shut up...you keep exaggerating everything.

Sid-I swear i am not lying,i wanna stop wearing this tshirt now because i will never be able to carry it the way you are,have it angel.It will give me so much of happiness if i will see you wearing it someday,you know without the wine spill.

Sana-Well,thankyou, it is actually really comforting....although i look like a dude.

Sid-Nope...its very stimulating.

He said that with a low seduction.

But sana replied
"I knew it baby..i knew you were into dudes...ah well i will get through this somehow"😂

Sid-Shut up,i am into you and i meant it when i said for you to keep it casual for the date.

Sana*smiling*Really???I don't have to dress up??.

Sid-Nope...just like we are right now.

Sana jumped up and kissed his cheek before anyone sees and while sidharth was still in daze of what just happened she left for the shoot.

He looked up at the sky and said
"File ka bhala ho"

He has done a fair research for her likes and dislikes and decided to make the relationship easy for her.
Like hacking the game for her and something tells him its going to be really successful.
.
.
.

The work was done and now it was just one more job on Sana's hands.

She needs to check if vikas is feeling the same way kaaya is about meeting her parents.

She had a quick word with sidharth and told him that she will see him in a few minutes.

Sana went to hunt down vikas and found him hiding behind a pile of files.

She knocked on his open door and he smiled at her.

Vikas-Uh ho...miss gill in here?Am i in trouble?

Sana-Well nope...but you will be if you don't be honest with me.

Vikas-Well sana,honesty is my only move.

Sana-Good.

Vikas-Is this about meeting kaaya's parents???

Sana-And her brothers.

Vikas-okay i will be honest,i am terrified.i haven't really met any girl's parents ever and kaaya only has scary things to tell me about her family and her brothers.

Sana-I understand she does that a lot,so i will try to keep it short with you okay.

What are your plans with her vikas?In the long run i mean.
Because yea dating and all is cool but her family will not be happy with your relationship status, meeting them means only a year or two before they start telling her to either marry you or someone else if they don't like you.

Vikas was sweating through his eyeballs.

Vikas-I have the best intentions with her but there is nothing i can say right now. We are doing good and i don't wanna rush it.

Sana-Okay...well that is fine with me but if they ask anything, no confusing answers okay.

Vikas-What should i do then???

Sana- Wish i could help you man but i can just tell you what i think about her family.

Vikas-What???

Sana-They won't like you.

Vikas*sarcastically*Well thankyou.

Sana-No i mean, you have to understand that they would hate any man trying to date their daughter without marrying her.

Vikas-Oh

Sana-Exactly,so plz try to keep it in mind that they don't hate you particularly, it would be anyone.

Vikas-That actually helps....thankyou sana.

Sana-Its okay,but keep a clear head while talking to them,they can be intimidating.

Vikas-Okay fine...i.will.try.

And with that sana said goodbye to the boy and was on her way to the date.

She called him and said
"Hey babe i am done,what is the plan here"???

Sid-Well in your phone is the address,put that in your GPS....and doll don't change.

Sana-Yea???So you are not upstairs?

Sid-Come exactly like you are right now, no changing of clothes,no going upstairs because i am already here..see you soon.

Sana was confused?
This wasn't romantic.What the hell is he even upto.

She decided to give him the benefit of doubt and it damn well paid off.

She was right now standing in front of a paintball place,sana was both excited but scared of so many people being there.

It looked very spooky but sana loved paintball.

She walked in and immediately was hugged into a corner by sidharth.

"Hey beautiful, i am so glad you are on time"

Sana*happy*What is all this??

Sid-I decided to throw the cliche date book out the window since i realized normal romance is not our thing and now i am trying to give you a date night you will actually enjoy.
I know for a fact that dressing up is not your favourite thing.

Sana-,It isn't actually, damn this is so exciting. But what if someone identify us.

Sid-Well no worries there, look.

He was holding matching masks and sana looked at him in disbelief.

Sana-Are you serious?

Sid-Umm i thought you liked money heist angel,half face dali masks are pretty cool.i guess.

Sana kissed him hard and snagged the mask away from him.
"You are the best, now lets go beat these losers and show them how its done"

She was so pumped up and sidharth was so proud of himself for doing it right this time.

They played paintball and honestly sidharth was scared of her competitive side a little bit.She destroyed the other team and now they are off to celebrate with food and drinks.

While.they were driving,sana was still going on about what a thrill it was.

Sana-you saw how cool i was,damn it babe...we smoked their asses.

Sid-I know ,i was scared of you.You handle a gun really well.

Sana-Yea well i was major into self defense and learning arms was for one of the cop roles i played,best training time ever.

Sid-Wow baby,you are so girly.

Sana*giggled*Shush...ek second i am not dressed for any restaurant sidharth and i think i reek of fucking sweat,oh god.

Sid-Calm down angel,i told you its all you desire.

He turned into a drive through and ordered things and then he parked his car and took all the food inside.

Sana was so impressed right now, you could see it in the way she was staring at him.

Sid-What?

Sana-I love you.

Sid-Don't get me started woman, i am driving.

Sana laughed and said
"How are you going to eat,you are driving"

Sid-Actually we are going to eat after i stop driving.

She wasn't able to understand but she saw him stopping in the middle of an outskirt area that looked abandoned.

Sana-Where are we?
Sid very neatly clicked the roof off of the car and pointed up while saying

"Under the stars my lady"

She looked like a little kid when she looked up and smiled at the sky.

Stars were her fascination...and in a way were sidharth's as well.

He leaned his seat back and said
"Lets dine my love,with the sky"

She cheered her black iced coffee with him and both of them enjoyed their dinner which was just take out.
Sana liked to not feel like a celebrity and he understood it now.

He was trying to impress the actress instead of asking the simple girl inside that actress.
Tonight was about that girl and sidharth saw it working perfectly.
Its been half an hour of lying back in their seats and star gazing while soft music of susan boyle played.
(The song above)

Sid-Sana.

Sana-Yea?

Sid-Thanks for coming.

Sana-that's what he said😂

Sid-No..i mean thanks for coming on this date,you like it so far right?

Sana-Like it???This is the best date ever.

Sid-Well we still.have the final part.

Sana-what?

Sid-Come on,let me show you.

He started the car again and when he stopped,sana was already out the door waving goodbye to him.

Sidharth ran after her in the dark night and they stopped at the counter.

The man hugged sidharth and shook hands with sana.

Sana*over excited*Shooting range????

Sid-Well?I know guns excite you more than anything so i thought if your girlfriend is a psycho,where should you take her and this was the first place that came to mind.
He is a friend and there are no ppl inside,except you and me.
Bechare ka closing time hai lekin mere liye ruk gya.

Sana dragged him by the hand inside and kissed him.

Sid-Easy doll,we can do this anytime for now let me beat your ass at the target shoot.

Sana*cocky*Put the money where the mouth is lover boy.

Sid-My mouth was on yours,i don't thi.....

She shot and he was startled.

Sid-Oh its on then,best of 3 wins.
All the best doll.

They started the match and not so surprisingly it was a tie.

They played another one and it was a tie as well and sana was done with it to go another round...so they decided to drop the bet.

Sidharth thanked the man and they were back in the car.

Sana*smiling*This was by far the most fun I've ever had sidharth, thankyou.

Sid-Well my pleasure sweetheart, what else do you wanna do??I mean are you feeling tired???

Sana-Umm i would like to go home please.

Sidharth's face was about to drop when he heard
"Your penthouse i mean,i wanna clean myself"

Sid*cheeky*Oh ofcourse, definitely.

And he drove them to his penthouse.
While they were in elevator, the sexual tension was so strong sana had to fan herself.

She took her phone out when she saw kaaya's text that said

"How's it going"?

Sana just typed a quick
"I am so hot right now,i will tell you the deets tmrw but just now....he did it k,he broke the record"

And kept the phone back.

They reached inside and sana said to sidharth
"Okay so i will take one of your tshirts and go to the washroom,see you in a while"

She made the words extremely slow for him to know what she wants but apparently he was being a nice man.
And waited outside for her.

Sana was in the washroom with her undies waiting for some sort of indication that he is coming but that  idiot wasn't even sitting up from his sofa.

Sana cursed and thought
"Okay sana,calm down we can do this...i am gonna take a bath and then i will show him what he missed the last time"

It felt like the right time for the right thing and sana wanted to tell him how much she loves him for being the man she wanted in her life.

Outside sidharth was confused as to what his next move should be??Should he be waiting for her naked?No too much.
Umm should he wait for her to initiate?

"Give me a sign god"

And Sana's screen glowed with kaaya's message on top

"Holy shit you are typing horny sana, he broke the record, that means you are actually going to do it with him...damn....why do i feel so excited...anyways go bang his brains out babygirl, goodnight,see you tmrw"

Well sid knew what his next step would be and he knows that nothing will go wrong right now.

*Mature content*

Sana was under the shower still in her undergarments thinking about what was about to go down in few minutes. God why didn't she think of this before.
Regular romance was never her way and she should have let sidharth know that. Pressure was the thing that ruined it.

She was about to turn when she felt someone's cold skin on hers.

Sana smiled to herself, she knew who he was.

Sidharth whispered-So...i broke the record han???That sounds like something that should be rewarded right?

He made sana turn while the water was pouring on both of them.

Sana held his shoulders for support and whispered
"What you did for me today was actually really thoughtful and i really love you for that"
She took a few steps back and said
"So i wanna let you know just how happy you made me"

Sid-How?

He saw her smirking and as if her black lace wasn't torcher enough the women went down on her knees.

A sight enough to explode in 2 seconds for any man.
He held his breath in anticipation of what was about to happen and the moment he felt her lips,he jerked.

Sidharth's vision was blurred and the steam in the shower had nothing to do with it.
He locked his hand in her hair and guided her the way he wanted.

Fuck she was good at it,oh god he was getting into the jealous zone again..so he focused back onto probably one of the best sights.
Sidharth was trying to control himself but when she looked up at him with her mouth full,he nearly came undone.

Sidharth grabbed her face and pulled her up.

He switched the shower off and banged her against the wall.
Sana looked exquisitely hot.
He smashed his lips on her and she moaned like animal in heat.

He liked that sound so he bit into her skin and she made the same sound again.

He couldn't hold in much longer...sidharth grabbed her hand and threw her on his bed.

She looked good enough to eat right now.

He climbed on top of her and said into her ears
"Wet clothes can make you sick,let me help you get out of them"

He unhooked her in less than a second and next came the only piece of clothing she had on.

She wasn't feeling nervous at all and best part,there wasn't a single drop of alcohol involved.
Dopamine works better than drugs.

Sidharth made her so happy and at ease with herself without any sexual plan in mind and that is why he got the gift.
When you plan it gets ruined due to technicalities.

He kissed her birthmark and she arched her back.
He licked it with his tongue and she grabbed his hair and pulled.

Sidharth kissed every square inch of her body while all she could do was writhe and moan at his mercy.

Sana was so fucking frustrated at the lack of pleasure, that she pulled him in and whispered
"Make love to me"

He smiled and said softly
"Whatever my lady wants"

Sidharth plunged deep into her and it took her some time to adjust to it.
When he was certain that she couldn't take any more,sidharth sped up.

With every thrust there was a shattering moan and sidharth would get a new claw mark.

He kept mercilessly banging into her until it was time he knew he won't be able to hold it in much longer.

He looked at sana and she was close as well.

Sidharth kept pounding into her for as long as he didn't felt her legs quavering under him and her eyeballs rolling back in her brain.

She came apart with loud chant of his names on her lips and sidharth followed her right after that.

A beautiful mess of two moaning bodies basking in the afterglow of love.
.
.
.

Sana was wrapped in his linen sheets and sidharth was in his sweatpants spooning her.

They haven't talked much after,well you know.

After a long pause sana said
"That was"

Sid-Mindblowing.

Sana-Exactly.

Sid-Fuck.....i think we might be the best couple in the world afterall, we rock every where babe even in bed.

Sana*correction*Especially in bed.

Sid-Yea.

He kissed her and looked into her eyes as she laid there looking like a sexy art.

Sid-I know its not the best time to ask but i wanna draw you like this someday.I mean not the memory but like jack and rose style.

Sana-Jack died in that stupid movie babe,bad example.

Sid kissed her and said
"Yea but the painting lived forever"

Sana-Another reason for why we should never send any man nudes.
Even if its after 50 years,they still can get leaked😋

Sid laughed
"Only you can think of it like that"

Sana*breathing deep*And?

Sid hugged her back and said into her ear
"And i love you for that,my psycho"

She kissed him and whispered
"Love you more"

And with this they slept peacefully in each other's arms.
Kal kya hoga pta ni,but today was pretty awesome 🥂
.
.
.

There i finally did the nasty🤭
Well i hope y'll liked it.
I will see you soon
Goodnight babies ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...
42.3K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
51.3K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❀️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
203K 18.1K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’–π’”π’• 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’‡π’π’‚π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’… π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'π’Ž π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’...