FOREVER ♡/Jikook/♡

By scarlet_heather

A story where two 'mates' meet eachother. The revelation of destiny in vivid orbes. Prejudices and uncertaint... More

☆Characters☆
♡1. Kookie's First Day♡
♡2. Park Jimin's Arrival♡
♡4. CONNECTION♡
♡5. MATE♡
♡6. Thoughts and Plans♡
♡7. Jungkookie's plan Sucessful???♡
♡8. Obedient Kookie Secure?♡
♡9. Helping♡
♡10. Changes♡
♡11. The Real Park Jimin♡
♡12. Talks♡
♡13. FIRST KISS?♡
♡14. Delicious Lunch♡
♡15. Sweet Evening♡
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ

♡3. SOMEONE♡

1.7K 110 88
By scarlet_heather

Hello my bunnies🥰🥰🥰🥰 THANK YOU FOR 100+ VIEWS. I AM REALLY HAPPY. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY

Jungkook's POV

Me and woo finished our lunch and exit the cafe. We decide to go to university garden because we only have one class left at 3 pm. We reached a big garden filled with beautiful flowers and floor carpeted with green grass. The blue and white clouds veiling the slightly shining sun. I sat on the grass and woo followed.

Author's POV

"What the heck was that?" Wooyoung said and chuckled.

"That lisa got a great lesson. But why did he do that?" Jungkook grinned.

"I told you right. He doesn't like people trying to get into his pants".

"Isn't he a playboy? You told me like that!!".

"Yes. It was the information I got. I also didn't get it". He replied and jungkook nodded.

"Anyway, let's forget about that and talk about something else". Jungkook said and they talked like they have met after 100 years. Jungkook mainly listening to wooyoung's gossips.

Meanwhile in a class room of Korea University

"Hello!! Hello jimin hyung! JIMIN HYUNG!!!". Taehyung yelled and smacked jimin's head, who was day dreaming about some cute thing.

"Ouch! What was that tae?" Jimin glared at taehyung.

"Where were you min hyung? I called you 954 times but you were in your dreamland. What are you thinking this much?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously.

"Oh, it's nothing tae". Jimin replied and nervously laughed.

"No, there is something. I can smell something fishy here". Oriziya butted in their conversation.

"Yes, is there any problem jimin?" Yoongi asked while narrowing his eyes.

"Are you thinking about that girl in canteen hyung?" Taehyung questioned yellled at jimin.

"What? Hell no!!". Jimin exclaimed.

"Then what? We won't leave you unless you tell us. Don't you dare to lie to us min". Yoongi said.

"Omg, guys there is nothing. I was just thinking about someone". Jimin replied, his voice softening at the mention of someone.

"Who is that someone chim hyung?"

"Do you like that someone hyung?"

"Where did you meet?"

"Who is that someone hyung?"

"Guys, one question at once. I can't catch you". Jimin said, heaving a sigh.

"Then tell us who is that min oppa. My patience is becoming very thin". Oriziya exclaimed excited with an angry expression.

"I met him at the cafe today. He was sitting at the corner with another boy". Jimin said, making everyone more curious.

"He was so small, cute, looking so fragile, has ocean blue doe eyes, milky white skin and he had cross dressed". Jimin replied, going back to his wonderland.

"Oh, i saw him. I was asking something to hobi and I saw a male in girl clothes standing up and leaving the place. Sure he was so cute and sexy". Yoongi explained. Jimin glared at him.

"Do you like him min hyung? Is he your love at first sight??". Taehyung asked, happiness evident in his voice.

"No".

"Then?. All asked unison.

"If I hadn't found my love, I surely will take that pretty boy". Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare to lay your hands on him yoon. He is mine". Jimin warned and left the three perplexed.

Group chat of Taegi, Namjin, Hobi and Oriziya

Taetae : "Guys📢📢. Min hyung is falling in love......"

Jinniemom: "WHAT??😮😮 IS IT TRUE??"

Oriziyabirdie : "In class, he was spacing out. So we inquired and found that he was thinking about someone".

Yoongipa : "He is so possessive over him".

Jinniemom : "IS IT A HE?"

Taetae : "yup"☺☺

Nambrain : "I think it's just an attraction".

Jinniemom : "Joonie shut up". 😠😠

Sunshinehobi : "Guys, we will know more in future. Don't worry".

Nambrain : "Let's hope it is his mate".

Taetae: "It is" 😊😊

Yoongipa : "Wait and see".

Jinniemom : "I will make a feast if that happens".

Yoongipa : "I am waiting".

Oriziyabirdie : "I wanna see chim oppa's lover".

Jinniemom : "Me too".

End of group chat

Time skip

Jimin's POV

I lazily walked to my locker to keep my stuff but when I look the person standing at that corner of the room, I become activated instantly because that blue eyed cutie is standing in the locker room. Ooh God, his body is looking so famine. So smaller than me. His thick thighs telling me to plant red, blue and purple flowers on it. His perfect fit dress showing all his curves. Sadly, I could only get his side-view. Then he closed his locker and walked away. Fuck, those booty. Looking so fucking sinful to my eyes. I wanna smack and bite them. Thank you Moon Goddess for making me to come here to see that gorgeous again. Thank you for providing me a breathtaking sight.

Again time skip (i don't know what to write)

At night time

Aaarrgghhh, why can't I sleep. I have been trying to sleep for the past one hour but the face of that cutie and his blue eyes is taking my sleep for some night walk. I can't keep my mind off of him. Those sparkling blue eyes taking me to another world. His eyes telling me something. I want to see him again. Then, my thoughts began to wander.

'What will be his name?'

'I am sure, he is an omega'.

'What if he already has someone'?

'No he will be mine'.

'Gosh, I want him to be mine'.

'I need him'.

'What will be the taste of those rosy lips?'

'How will he look like when moaning under me?'

'How tight he would grab me, while I pound into him?'

'What will be his sound?'

'How stunning he would look with my marks all over his body?'

'How warm and tight will he be?'

'How his body would react to my touches?'

'What an amazing sight will his naked body to me?

Shit, I got a boner thinking about him.(omg jimin, how will you be when you get kookie??😀😀😀)

I will meet him tomorrow. Surely, I will meet my baby tomorrow.

Author's POV

All that jimin didn't know is that his cute little bunny is also thinking about him.

"Why do I feel so submissive looking to that green eyes". Jungkook questioned himself.

Slowly dark engulfed them and sleep took over their body.

How are you my cupcakes?? So, I finished my 3rd chapter of the story. How is it?? Please tell me if you have any ideas. I can make some scenes that you would like to see 😊😊. Also make some comments.

Today I was in rush and I couldn't write very much. Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to write big chapters next time😊😊😊😊

Word count : 1160

Please vote, comment and share.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Love you all and updates on Sunday.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
289K 13K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
922K 49.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
122K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.