The Great Sexcapades

By ChocolateZeno

Juicy random one shots of anything Empire. Anything Taraji and Terrence as well. More

I'm Back
Misbehaviour
About time.
Back to the roots.
New Beginnings
Caught up.
Inferno
I Love you!
King of the Castle
Him.
Us.
Why do I love you?
Soul Passion
The Jungle
You and Me.
You and Me Pt.2
Temptations of the Heart
Hearts Desire
Collision Course
Power Play?.....
It's me, Baby...
I can't....
The BOSS
Mistakes...
Choices....
Panama.....
In The Beggining....
Remember me
I Can't Resist...
First Day Out.....
What happens in Vegas, Never Stays in Vegas
Love Lost Is A Storm
Gang Ties...
You Broke Love..but We'll Fix It
Teaser: The Games We Play
Before I Self Destruct....
Hustle & Flow
Proud Mary
Our Love Is Toxic
Is It Really You?
Creeping
Touch Me, Tease Me
Love And War
Hiya Puddin
Ima Family Mayne
NEW BOOKπŸ₯΅
Love Lost Is A Battle
A Merry Christmas Indeed
Dont Mix Business & Pleasure
Before The Hustle Flowed
She's Mine
I Got You
Smoke and Mirrors
Alpha Vs. Alpha?
Got Me Twisted..
Your Protector....
Dancing With The Devil
Somebody's Messing With Us (DAIYB)
D.A.I.Y.B

The Unexpected

4.2K 83 131
By ChocolateZeno

[Unedited]

Part 2 of Hustle and Flow

Listening to Key's latest beat DJay bopped his head. Already thinking up a hook for the song. Having been three years since his release life was substantially better. Signing reluctantly with his current record label had been the best choice of his. It was a small label but the only one not concerned about his age. Having hit 45 not to long ago was a blessing. He didnt wake up in a hot ass house sweating his weight in water. He lived comfortably a beautiful two story 9 bedroom home just for the hell of it. AC used to be luxury but now it was just an everyday need.

He liked being this well off. Though just because he was getting rich didn't mean he was stupid. He was saving up his money. There was gonna come a time when rapping wasnt gonna pay the bills. Living in the suburbs was a definite change though. You could move out the hood but you couldn't take it out yourself so easily. Just the other day he had gotten in Shugs ass about drying the clothes outside as if they didn't have a fully functioning dryer. She was always doing something. He wouldn't have it any other way though.

In the past few years he found monogamy wasnt as hard as he thought it was. Sure there was always pussy being thrown at him left and right. At the end of the day no one knew him like Shug. Did for him like Shug. That was his baby. He had unofficially asked her to marry him on his birthday. Truthfully it had been during sex but still. She said yes so that was that. He just needed to make the time to sneak the ring on her finger. Thinking about her in a pretty wedding dress had him springing a hard. The years had done her good as well. Seeing her in luxury was a turn on in itself. He didn't think he could ever get tired if fucking her in the big ass house. Putting out his blunt he adjusted himself in his shorts.

"Key sounds good mayne. I can get something started tonight." DJay spoke getting up.

"Cool....where you going? I got another one." Key tossed out as DJay walked out his home studio. He waved off Key on a search for Shug. Finding her coloring with Keisha and Nola. The 4 year old beamed spotting him.

"Hi papa." She chirped making Shug and Nola look up.

"Hey lil mama." He responded rolling up on them. Feigning being interested in what they were up to as Keisha started rambling. She had quickly carved herself a peice of his heart. She was his little girl and couldn't nobody tell him anything else. Parenting was the hardest thing he had ever tried at. Much to everyone's suprise though he seemed to melt into the position after while. In his mind parenting was like pimping minus the tricking. The discipline and care the main part to focus on.

"Can I put it on tha fridge daddy?" Keisha questioned showing him the rainbow dog. He nodded pecking her on the cheek.

"Can we get a doggy? Like dis one? But a cute puppy. Ooooooo...it need a chain." She blurted looking for a gold color.

".....Rainbow dogs dont exist." Nola teased.

"Yo friends dont." Keisha huffed, DJay chuckled lightly enjoying the bantering.

"I can count to 100 though."

"Cause no friends." Giggling she reached for more colors accidentally knocking her juice over.

"Shit mayne." She exclaimed, Nola busted into laughter quickly grabbing some paper towels.

"Keisha." Shug sighed hating the potty mouth her child was growing into.

"Watch ya mouth mayne. Ya little ass need to stay little." DJay scolded giving the little girl a hard look. Prime example of why she said the things she said.

"Sorry." Keisha rushed out not wanting to get popped by one of those heavy hands of his. Nodding DJay placed his hands on Shug's shoulders giving it a squeeze. Looking up confused he motioned with his head to get up. Doing so wordlessly she followed him upstairs. Biting her lip as she pushed her into their bedroom.

"Am I in trouble D?" She questioned softly confused.

"You do something to get in trouble?" He questioned pulling off his wifebeater. She bit her lip looking down, picking at her nails. Clicking his tounge DJay sighed.

"What you do mayne?"

".....I saw a dress at da sto' the other day. I bout it....but it was kinda expensive D......I ain't put it on....so I can take it back." She mumbled telling on herself. He rolled his eyes hard, he wished she bought more stuff for herself. She was always thinking she was gone piss him off. Walking past her she tensed.

"Come here." He called sitting on the bed.

"I can take it back D....."

"Bring ya ass." He barked, she jumped scurrying over.

"Stop worrying about tha damn dress. Ion give a fuck. What I care bout right now is this." He sat slapping her ass.

"You not mad? You sure..." She pressed standing between his legs. He scowled looking up at her.

"I'm about to get mad." He warned, she quieted watching him undo her pants. Finally getting the reason he brought her to the room. At least he was being courteous today. Normally he just jumped her where she stood. Stepping out her pants she lowered to her knees. Looking at him waiting for him to tell her what to do. He wished she got a little more demanding in the bedroom. She was always wanting to please him. He wanted her to do what she wanted for once.

"What you doin down there?" He questioned, she shrugged a blush coming to her face. Humming he reached into his basketball shorts pulling out his semi hard. Her eyes dropping hungrily onto him but she still didn't make a move.

"What you wanna do? Tell me Shug..." He spoke lowly, stroking hiself in a slow rhythm. She bit her lip staying quiet.

"You lookin like you wanna taste. Say dat then." He continued, glancing up at him she busted out into a fit of giggles.

"Foreal baby, you in charge." He spoke chuckling himself. She was so damn cute sometimes.

"Can I suck your dick?" She questioned, he pursed his lips.

"I ain't say ask." He scolded, pouting she simply stared at him. Giving up the stare down she scooted closer to the bed reaching out.

"Or dont ask." He muttered watching her initiate for once even if it was a small move it was a turn on.

Trailing her tounge down his shaft she traced the veins. Licking his lips he groaned softly watching her. Looking up at him she kissed the tip. Holding up her free hand he noticed the hair tie on it. Pulling it off he pulled her long hair into a ponytail. Taking him down half way she massaged his shaft with her tounge. Letting her go at her own pace he found hiself easily panting. Pumping him with one hand as she slurped him up like an expert. Looking up at him in question waiting for him to tell her to stop. She felt him throbbing in her mouth and knew he was close. Not saying anything she went back to her job.

"Shug.....ah fuckkkkk....girl....damnnnnnn." He drug out holding her head down as he busted. Ropes of warm seed filling her mouth as she held her breath. Letting her up she swallowed licking his shaft clean. Catching his breath he watched her pull her tank top off revealing those perky mounds.

"D........can you.....be on top? But like missionary." She questioned knowing they didn't get into that position alot. He made a face to which she in return looked down.

"What I say bout askin?" He tossed out, kicking out of his shorts and boxers.

"I want it." She demanded in an octave higher than her normal soft voice. He smirked, dick jumping at that. Grabbing her hand he stood her up. Pulling her onto the bed he mounted her. Claiming her lips in a heated kiss. Reaching between them he eased two fingers into her core working her. No matter how many times they fucked she was always so tight.

"So fucking wet. You like telling me what you want?" He purred, she moaned and nodded rocking her hips into his hand. His thumb finding her clit.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He spoke in a sultry tone that marcher melt.

"I want you to fuck me D......and tell me you love me." She demanded in the zone. He paused looking at her, a smirk crossing his face.

"You so weird mayne." He chuckled lightly, out of all the things she could have said next she tossed that out.

"I want it..." She whined, pecking her lips he pulled his fingers out. Bringing them to his lips to taste.

"Baby gets what she wants." He responded, pushing into her ocean. She moaned spreading her legs wider. Wrapping her arms around his neck she forcefully pulled him torwards her neck. Tilting it to the side he got the idea kissing along her collar bone. His thrust in a steady rhythm, she followed the tempo with her body.

"Mmmm D....ooooo." She whimpered, digging her nails into his back. He hissed through the sting but kept up his thrusts. Shug kept her nails done, he liked them wrapping around his dick or matching her outfit. They just irritated him when he was deep off in her ocean. Always leaving welches on his back. Nipping her lips he surged deep taking her breath quite literally. Holding his depth he rocked his hips.

"I love you." He spoke, against her lips looking into her eyes. He didn't say it often verbally but he really did live here. Attacking his lips with newfound passion DJay groaned into the kiss. Picking back up his pace he tucked his head into her neck quickening his pace.

"Harder D..." Shug purred, arching beneath him in pleasure. Not having to be told twice he rose onto his hands putting more force behind his hips. Rocking the bed in the process.

"Im bout to cum.....D im bout to cum." Shug sung, clawing at his chest. Dipping his head down he claimed her sensitive breast. Rolling the bud with his tongue he felt her walls spasm followed by her crying his name. Pulling back he rested on his knees slowly stroking her through it. Entranced by how wet she was. His dick glistening with her juices. Unable to help hiself he pulled out pulling her legs up. Bringing his mouth to her heat to feast.

"DJayyyyyyyyyy......like that.....mhmmmm." Shug cried out, pulling the cover and sheets off the bed. Flicking his tounge against her bean, he closed his lips around the bud sucking lightly. The way her moans grew he knew she was close a second time already. Wanting to boost her pleasure he waited till she hit her peak to start fingering her. A quick pace pulling high pitch squeals from her.

"Quit running from it. You know what I want mayne. Give me my show. Give it to me." He barked, out holding her down with a strong hand quickening his fingers. She shook her head from side to side feeling a more intense orgasm building. A pressure settling inside her. Pulling his fingers out he rubbed her clit in quick circles. Getting his pleasure in watching her come apart. Eyes rolling to the back of her head a hard shiver raced down her spine.

"DJAY!" She screamed, her waterfall erupting. Grinning he dropped his head slurping her up. Not giving her a break at all. Getting the strength to push his head away she quickly escaped his grasp. Aftershocks rolling through her body as she caught her breath.

"Come here. I ain't done wit you." He snapped, reaching for her ankle. She shook her head quickly getting off the bed.

"Shug I swear." He barked, making a quick move crossing the bed. She squealed making a run for it. Almost to the bathroom before arms caught her.

"Takin running to a new level." He spat, lifting her off the floor.

"No more D please." She whined, trying to wiggle out his grip. Ignoring her antics he forcefully bent her over the dresser. The cool wood feeling good against her skin.

"D...."

"When I tell yo fucking ass to come here...." He angrily spat taking off as he aligned hiself.

"...Yo ass better come damn it." He finished, pushing in with one swift thrust. An audible thud as her whole body jerked from the force. One hand holding her down, he slapped her ass with the other.

"You hear me?" He barked out, barely able to say a few words she did her best to answer.

Already overly sensitive her pussy begged for some mercy. Pushing up on the dresser she was reprimanded with another heavy handed ass slap. The sound of skin in skin accompanied by the jingling of the dresser loud in the room. Chasing his nut he tossed his head back. Feeling her core spasming again followed by the warmth he felt his balls tighten. Driving home one last time he held his deep groaning as he filled her up. She rocked back against him moaning softly drawing out both of their pleasures. Pulling out his dick bobbed a few drops of nut still spilling out.

"God damn..." He panted, watching his seed spill out from her. Giving her ass a slap of praise he stretched feeling much better. Shug took a breather recovering as he went and started the shower. Standing up she shook her legs out.

"Waters ready." Djay called out.

Sitting on the toilet with the shower running Shug fiddled with her hands. Her heart raising as she counted down the minutes in her head. She could hear it beating in her ears. Wiping away a few lone tears she took a deep breath turning her head to the counter. Picking up the pregnancy test she flipped it over. A bright plus sign staring back at her.

"Nooooooooo....." She whined, snatching the box of test sending them flying everywhere. Grabbing two she ripped them open peeing on them as well. Waiting another result time to end up with two more plus signs.

"No no no no nooooo!" She cried, on the verge of tears.

She couldn't be pregnant. It wasn't right. She just couldn't, opening another test she stared at it. What were the chances the box was just all defective? That could be it. They had been careful lately, Djay was pulling out. He was.....wasnt he? He had to be....he promised he would until her new birth control hit here. The tears started pouring out like the water in the shower. What would D say? He still didnt care for kids. Even Keisha irritated him sometimes. He told her multiple times kids wasn't something he wanted. At the thought of him the door knob jiggled.

"Aye, why tha fuck the door locked mayne?" DJay barked, from the otherside. Looking around the bathroom Shug jumped up scurrying to pick up the tests scattered around.

"Shug!" He called, beating on the door. Looking around frantically for a place to hid the tests she panicked tossing them into the shower.

"Huh?" She randomly blurted, not sure what to say.

"Open the damn door." Came harshly in response, picking up a loose wrapper she flushed it double checking either eyes before unlocking the door. Opening it slowly DJay stared her down.

"What yo ass doin up in here?" He questioned, peeking over her head.

"Huh?"

"Huh my ass. What was you doing?" He pressed, she briefly panicked for an explanation.

"Shittin?"

"You askin me? Mayne move, I gotta piss." He grumbled, easing her out the way. She had been acting weird the past month now. Pulling his pants down enough to pee comfortably he groaned. Spotting another wrapper Shug paled. Flying forwards the toilet she slammed her foot on top of it. DJay looked at her like she was crazy. Giving him a soft smile he pursed his lips at her.

"What's up?" He asked, zipping his pants back up. Wondering why she was standing so close. Shug shook her head playing it cool. Rolling his eyes he leaned in to kiss her figuring she wanted a proper hello. Getting a whiff of his cologne her stomach lurched. She quickly met him half way with a peck before backing up, all while keeping her foot kn the wrapper.

"What? Why you makin that face?" He frowned, checking his breath then his clothes.

"Why you got this shower running?" He questioned, feeling all the steam.

"Abouta get in D." She answered, he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Thought you was shittin?"

"I was....before I got in. Why you sweatin me damn?" She snapped, imeadetly covering her mouth afterward.

"What you said?" He questioned, cutting the distance between them.

"Nothin..Sorry D." She cowered, he nodded giving her a warning slap on the ass. She scrunched her face turning hit to breath in his smell.

"What is it? Do I stank? If so say that den. Let me hop in wit you." He offered, starting to get offended. She quickly shook her head at that.

"I just want some alone time D.....Keisha been sick all day. I just wanted to he alone." She quickly lied, Keisha was sick but she wasnt fed up with her.

"My bad Shug, open ya mouth more." He muttered, she nodded pulling her shirt overhead to continue with her story. Careful dropping her shirt on her foot she made sure the wrapper stayed hidden.

"While you in here lil mama need anything?"

"She was asleep when I came in here. Did you see her when you came home?" Shug questioned, carefully sliding the door enough for her to get in.

"Naw, fucking kids mayne. If they ain't sick, they hurt." Djay grumbled, looking in the mirror. Shug stayed quiet looking at the tests at her feet.

"Yeah.....kids."

A week later.....

"Rough Rider....crusin wit da top down...shit man." DJay rapped, the track blaring in his ears as he tried to lay down his first verse. Had been trying to do it for the past half hour.

"Cut the fuckin track. Just scrap da bitch, it ain't hitting." He snapped, snatching the head phone's off his head.

"Hey man. We all have put off days." The engineer spoke over the intercom. Huffing DJay through open the booth door.

"D, how bout we break for lunch? Maybe you just need something to eat." Shelby spoke up, tossing him a water bottle.

"Yo just eighty six today mayne." DJay sighed, the engineer nodded shutting everything down.

"What's going on man? You've been off today." Key questioned, gathering his things.

"I know...its fucking Shug mayne." He grumbled, grabbing his notebook.

"Whst about her?"

"Key, how do you figure out if a woman mad at you?" DJay tossed out.

"Uhhhh....I can ask Nola if she mad D." Shelby offered, getting a glare from DJay. If he wanted to ask Nola he would. This new found relationship between Shelby and Nola was annoying to him.

"Whatever you do dont ask them if they mad. Why do you think she mad?" Key questioned, as they exited the studio.

"She been funny. Super quiet...like she quiet anyways but like now I be forgetting she in the house. She not up under me like she normally be. And ha ass ain't let a nigga hitting two weeks." He ranted.

"Sounds like she mad to me. See what you do when you dknt know what you've done is simply act like you do. What's something Shug like? Flowers?"

"Naw she get to sneezing. She like pictures though." DJay answered, nodding in acknowledgement to a few artists they passed.

"Well go get some pictures taken for her. Then you give them to her and say just cause she deserves it. You noticed she been down and you wanna see a smile. Lost of the time that crack that mad wall they got up. Then you gotta bust yo way in. With like a date offer. Mist of the time oh lady will spill why she was mad just in normal conversation." Key spilled, DjJay kidded taking that in. Was easy enough to do. Once he figured out what he even did wrong then he could weed his way into some pussy.

Meanwhile.....

"You are not gonna do it without telling him! He's gonna kick your ass Shug. I dont wanna see that." Nola argued, staring at the positive test Shug had just taken.

"I dont want him to get mad at me. You saw him when I found out I was pregnant the first time, and then with Keisha. Ion want to get kicked out."

"He different Shug. We not hurting for money no more. He's not gone flip shit. He good with Keisha." Nola spat, hoping to talk some sense into her.

"I love him Nola.....I don't wanna lose him." Shug cried, tears she had been holding in rushing forward.

"Talk to him. What if you get the abortion and he want tha baby? Then what? You can poof it back. Or what if you tha abortion and you fall off the wagon like last time. Nobody like seein you sad Shug. You dint just get sad...you get all sad sad N stuff." Nola spoke, hugging her bestfriend.

Rubbing her back to comfort her. When Shug had first told her she was excited. The way DJay and Shug be at it around the house, this wasn't a suprise to her. Shugs point was valid though. DJay back in the day had 4 girls. At some point they had all gotten pregnant at some time. Facing that DJay was scary but he wasn't like that anymore.

"What if he don't want it?"

"Then....you do what you thinks right. It's okay to want something DJay dont. We not on tha corner no more. He made the thing to so like he be okay if you want it." Nola spoke, Shug sniffled wiping at her face.

"You got time to think. You said your last period was a month ago. You only a month or so, we got time." Nola voiced, nodding Shug sighed. If she was to go to the clinic she'd rather go with D again than by herself. She had been the first girl he actually went with. Claiming it was because she was soft and he wanted to make sure she got it. Though in one of his drunken stupors he said it was because he cared about her more, and seeing her depressed months after was the reason he didnt make her with Keisha. Thinking about that warmed her heart but it didnt thaw the fear.

The next day.....

Sitting on a mall bench DJay ate his icecream looking around. Having to wait 45 minutes for their pictures to be done printing. Hearing a cough he looked down at Keisha pursing his lips. Looking so much like her mother as she bounced happily eating her icecream. Feeling his eyes on her, she looked up grinning brightly. He flicked her on the forehead chuckling as she scowled.

"Daddy, Can we bring mommy a gift?" Keisha chriped, looking around.

"That's what we took pictures for." He answered checking the time on his watch.

"Oh... good, it's gonna make her happy again." Keisha grinned, DJay frowned at her choice of words. Clicking his tounge, he mentally scolded hiself for the question he was about to ask.

"...Is ya mama mad at me?"

"I dunno. Is she?" She responded, giving him a shrug.

"Why you say she not happy Kesh?" He reiterated, she made an oh face looking around as if Shug would materialize.

"Shhh...Mommy was crying with Auntie Nola yesterday. She be sad sad papa." Keisha spilled, his brows scrunched trying to find a reason why.

"Why?"

"I dunno...I heard Auntie say something about you. Then something else....hmmm....a baby...or I dunno I got in trouble." She answered, finishing her icecream not knowing the turmoil she was causing. Rubbing his goatee he handed her the rest of his icecream.

"You think ya mama wants a baby?"

"I dunno. Am I gonna get one? Can I dress it up?" She chirped, excitement at the thought of another baby doll.

"A real baby lil bit."

"My babies are real." She argued, he rolled his eyes checking the time. Standing up he stretched his legs.

"Come on." He called, holding her hand they walked back to the picture place picking up their pictures.

Grabbing some food on the way out from Shugs favorite restaurant just incase. She was always grumbling about taking Keisha out of school and stuff for no reason. Heading home he thought hard about another kid. Keisha wasn't so hard as long as you fed her and half listened to her. Maybe giving Shug a baby would make her happy. She truly just stayed around the house unless he dragged her out the house. Maybe they just needed a little boy. A complete set for them. Pulling up he got out opening Keisha's door. Jumping out the car she ran up to the door. Busting it open like she was the police.

"Nolaaaaaaaa, daddy bought shakes!" She screamed out, DJay groaned rubbing his hand on his neck. Still not sure why everytime she came home an inside voice didn't exist. Grabbing the food and pictures he headed inside kicking the door shut. Walking into the kitchen he set the food down.

"Where Shug?" DJay questioned, as NOLA rummaged through the bags. Looking up she made a face going back to digging in the bag. Hearing a toilet flush down the hall, Shug walked out holding her stomach. Freezing when she spotted DJay.

"I brought Keisha and Roscoe's." He spoke, watching her intently as she shuffled over. She nodded looking at the food and frowning. Narrowing his eyes at her, he cut the distance between them.

"Come talk to me." He spoke, watching as her eyes panicked flying to Nola.

"D you not hungry?" Nola quickly tossed out.

"Ima eat." He responded, grabbing the belt loop of Shugs pants he tugged her along. Dropping her head she followed him upstairs. Her nerves going haywire, on the verge of puking again. Shutting the bedroom door behind them DJay held out the bag in his hand.

"Here.....you uh been sad and shit. Ion like dat so there...smile." He tossed out, pushing his hands into his pocket he cursed mentally at how fucked up that sounded. Pulling the three picture frames out of the bag Shug stared at them. She had wondered why Keisha didnt have the clothes she left with on. The biggest one being a simple studio picture with them smiling. The second Keisha sitting on his shoulders, the two making funny faces. The last one of course having to be Keisha tryna be a thuv with DJays chain on.

"Aw fuck mayne, you wasn't supposed to do that bullshit." Djay blurted, seeing the start of tears.

"Key a fucking liar. Shug, baby I ain't mean to make you....more upset? I just want you to be happy. What I do?" He spoke, seeing the ugly cry come out. He grimaced at her feeling super uncomfortable. Telling her she looked fucked up kn the tip of his tounge but he thought against that. Walking over he took the pictures out her hands. Setting them on the bed he hugged her.

"Ima need for you to quit crying." He grumbled, petting the back of her head awkwardly staring at the wall. He was gone kick Key ass tomorrow. This was some grade A bullshit.

"I'm sorry for the pictures mayne. Thought you'd like them." He sighed, she sniffled wiping her face.

"I do."

".....Shug, what the hell wrong with you?" He snapped, irritated with her reaction he stepped back. Looking at him her bottom lip jutted out face scrunching up again.

"Mayneeeeeee, ight ight my bad. Chill please." He rushed out fixing his tone. Not seeing the tears stopping anytime soon he moved the pictures to the dresser. Stomping back over to her, he tossed her onto the bed. Thankfully she was rocking a dress today.

"DJay no..." Shug sniffled, he ignored the same protest he had heard for the past two weeks. If she wasn't gone stop crying he'd make her. Ripping her panties he forced her to still with a vice grip. Diving into her flower not wasting any time. Forcing moans to leave her, sniffles turning into gasps for air. Bringing her to an orgasm he pulled away licking his lips clean. Seeing that sedated look on her face without tears he sighed.

"Tell me what got you twisted Shug." He demanded, keeping his tone soft not wanting to hit another button with her sensitive ass.

".....You bout to get mad."

"No I ain't. You got me stressed. Just tell me mayne." He sighed, pulling her to sit up.

"D.....I'm pregnant." Shug spilled, he blinked at her a couple times before sitting down on the floor fully. She eyed him with mounting anxiety. Opening his mouth he closed it his frown deepening.

"I'm sorry, I know I know. I got a clinic appointment tomorrow." She rushed out, his eyes blazed at her. Standing up she flinched making herself as small as possible. Snatching her by the throat she screamed.

"You don't make them fucking decisions without me!! Look at me when I'm talking." He barked out, completely livid at her. Letting her go she nodded quickly wiping at her eyes. Trembling as he stomped to the door taking his belt off.

"NOLA! NOLA! BRING YO ASS IN HERE!" He roared, swinging the door open. Waiting until she showed up, refusing to meet his eyes. His assumption correct, snatching her by the shirt he swung with the belt catching her across the thighs one good time. Releasing her afterward she flew away from him.

"You come to me! When you know some shit like that! I ain't never fuckin played! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL?!" He barked glaring at the other of them. Rubbing her thighs Nola sniffled staying quiet. She could sell Shug out but sisterhood went deep and she knew it wasn't all her fault.

"I...I....D....I...dont wanna leave." Shug cried out.

"Where you going?" He snapped at her. She frowned wiping her face.

"Ain't nobody said you was going no where." He added tossing the belt on the bed.

"Wait....what I get hit fo D? If you ain't kicking her out what I do?" Nola whined still feeling the sting.

"Since when yall make clinic time? Got me fucked up. You knew that's what ya ass did. Get for I hit you again. Deal with you later." He grumbled, she scurried not having to be told twice. Snapping at Shug she shuffled over to him.

"Why you ain't tell me? Why you running behind my back?" He questioned, she looked everywhere but his eyes.

"Scared." She quietly spoke.

"Look at me. I told you the first time you ain't ever have to do that again. You think ima liar?" He spoke, she shook her head sniffling. He meant that the day he said it to her. She was too sensitive of a soul to go through that again and he dksnt want her to ever again.

"I ain't ever lied to you. Do you want the baby?"

"...Do you?" She questioned nervously.

"I ain't ask you that. Do. You. Want. The. Baby?" He repeated sharply, she nodded dropping her eyes.

"Ight then.....I do too." He sighed, she quickly looked up bot sure she heard that right.

"Foreal?"

"Mhmm." He smiled, wiping the fresh tears away. Puckering her lips he pecked them a few times. Tucking her head into his chest, she felt all her worries vanish.

"So how far you is? Do you know?"

"Like a month D. I think...I dunno." She muttered, against his chest.

"Well fuck the clinic we getting you a good doctor. We gone find out. What's up up with my cologne though? I ain't put that one on today." He spoke, wanting answers to all his questions.

"It make me sick." She bluntly answered, making him laugh.

"I wont wear it no more. Why ain't you letting me fuck? Or even hold you?"

"I'm getting fat. You was gone see." She responded, humming he pushed her away. Pulling her dress up he really analyzed her.

"You a lie. But, why you be getting up at midnight?"

"I get sick." She answered, he nodded
kissing her forehead pulling her back into his arms. Soaking up finally being able to hold her. He wasnt clingy at all but being deprived made him not want to let her go.

"One mo.....do you like the fucking pictures or not mayne? You women confusing." He grumbled, she giggled looking up at him.

"Love'em." She muttered, puckering her lips for more kisses.

"Good, now come eat for I get hard." He spoke , completely serious. Following him back downstairs, she went right to digging in the food.

"Mommy happy? Or still sad sad?" Keisha whispered.

"She cool lil mama. You gone be a big sister." DJay spilled, flicking her forehead.

"Oh...okay. From where?" Keisha questioned, rubbing her forehead.

"Ya mama." He chuckled, she hummed staring at Shug.

"Papa?" She called, tilting her head to the side still staring at her mother.

"Huh?" He hummed.

"Where da baby come from?"

"...................Shit, as me in 10 years." He brushed off, deleting himself from that conversation.

Not at all sure how to go about that. Sitting down and eating he thought about the ring he picked up last month. Now was as good as time as any to give it to her. Waiting for her to get full he took her upstairs. Sitting her down on the bed.

"Uhh...Shug, baby. I got you somethin else. Been tryna figure how to like.....give it to you. You know cause....anyway um....I bought you a ring. Cause....I wanna marry you girl." He fumbled, looking around for the box. Somehow misplacing it.

"I know I asked...already but ima do it right mayne. So....there it is. Damn, so Shug will you......" He trailed off, turning around finding her asleep leaning against the bed post. Sighing he shook his head opening the box. Pulling out the ring he walked over sliding it onto her finger before laying her down to rest. Brushing the hair out her face he hummed.

"Hope I'm doin right by you mayne. You and tha family. Ima be here forever." He mumbled softly, leaning down and pecking her forehead. Sighing he headed for the shower. A new addition was on the way, and dare he say he was excited for it.

Hope you enjoyed!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 548 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
109K 4.1K 20
These are a collection of one-shots that have been requested by my readers. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Happy re...
10.9K 296 31
A few typos, some ideas, and lots of fluff- all you need for a classic one shot. These are just some cute-ish scenarios that pop into my head from ti...
11.7K 200 26
GWUNCAN one shots, posted on my previous account @dragonqueen83107