The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

Bởi Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 68

1.5K 24 12
Bởi Grace_xix

Once we were out of their hearing range, I pushed myself up on JJ's back and leaned oveer so that I could just about see his face.

'You do know that I can walk on my own, right?' I asked.

'I mean, you're the one on my back right now.' He shrugged.

'But I could've walked.' I reminded him. 

'But in the possibility that you minorly injured your leg, walking would increase pressure on the bone which could result in a hairline fracture.' He explained. 'And you know how long the treatment is for that? It's seven weeks of making sure you walking around on crutches and making sure you don't put pressure on your leg, to allow the bone to heal as soon and steadily as possible.'

'Since... How do you know that?' I asked in sheer curiousity.

'I need to know about injuries and shit like that.' JJ explained. 'I box, and need to be it 'perfect condition', which means I need to know about what could worsen anything.'

'Well let's stop talking about my pain.' I shook my head and smiled, realising I hadn't asked him, yet. 'Are you alright? I'm really sorry for falling on you, back there.'

'Bro, I'm fine.' JJ laughed at the concern I showed. The sound of his laughter made my small smile break out into a grin. 'I've sparred with pretty fucking massive guys, before. You pulling me down whilst you fell was nothing.' 

'I feel kinda bad for doing it, now.' I said in hindsight. 'I probably could've moved back from the spider, or just fallen on the other side of the tree where nobody was standing.'

'If you had, you probably would've broken your ankle.' JJ told me as we entered the outside where we had parked the car. 'Plus none of the boys would've been able to record the moment.'

'Ah, that would be disastrous.' I said from the heart. 'Wait, they did record it, didn't they?'

'Simon happened to be discreetly recording you whilst I was on the call, and got everything.' JJ grinned.

'Gee, so this video went wrong twice.' I realised as JJ clicked the car keys, making Simon's Tesla bleep.

'Pretty much.' JJ agreed, turning around and crouching down. I opened the car door and slid off JJ's back, into the boiling leather seats.

'Thanks for giving my that piggy-back.' I smiled and thanked JJ.

'It's calm.' JJ shook his head and smiled. He rested his hands on the frame of the car around the door and looked at me. We shared a comfortable silence for a few seconds where we just enjoyed each other's presence. 

I studied his features. If you were to name every one of his single features, he would sound like quite a weird guy with a weird looking face. Flat, large(ish) nose, large lips, thin and almost colourless brows, gleaming white teeth, his chiselled jawline, and his black, short beard. It all sounds so unattractive, but his face, on the whole? Jesus it's a masterpiece.

I was snapped back out of my thoughts when JJ's eyes flickered down to my lips momentarily. I barely had a moment to react or do anything really, before JJ leaned down and tilted his head, attaching my lips to his. He kissed hungrily and I leaned back slightly from shock and from how roughly he was kissing- but don't get me wrong- he was a great kisser. I quickly looked around and made sure that nobody was looking, before closing my eyes and kissing back, relishing the moment. He pushed his body against mine, and I shifted back in the back seats, laying down and allowing him to come in, too. He pushed me against the back of the leather seat and bit my lip gently, making me emit a moan. JJ seized the opportunity when I opened my mouth, pushing his tongue in and exploring every inch of my mouth with his. 

I arched my back and drew my hand up from his back, pushing my hand up through his dreadlocks, wrapping my long fingers around a bunch and tugging gently which caused him to let out a deep groan of pleasure which made me feel content, knowing I had done something. 

I got up from the seat and shifted around, pushing JJ onto the leather seat, before straddling him- putting one leg on either side of him. I rocked back and forth on him for a second before he threw his head back and groaned. Thank God the back windows were tinted so that nobody could look inside the car and see what we were doing. 

I reattached our lips as JJ trailed his hands lower down my back. I tilted my head to the side and rocked back and forth, feeling something hard growing underneath me. I realised he was getting hard, and realised where this was about to go.

I pulled back from JJ and opened my eyes, JJ following my actions and giving me a confused look.

'You need to go back to record the Sidemen video.' I reminded him, panting and catching my breath from that. JJ groaned when I said that. I slid off him and onto one of the seats, allowing him to edge towards the door and get out- but he stayed exactly where he was.

'How the fuck am I meant to go out with a boner?' He questioned after some time. His tone wasn't angry, but neither curious. It just sounded like he was pissed off.

'Sorry about that.' I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

'It was worth it.' He said, a JJ-like smirk appearing on his face, enhancing all of his best features. 

'Fair enough.' I smiled a little, thinking back to my euphoric state only moments ago. 

'That was... really something.' JJ commented.

'It was one of the better kisses I've experienced.' I shrugged and commented honestly.

'I'd say it was the best.' JJ nodded, obviously thinking and comparing it to his previous kisses with women. 

'Well I'd now recommend that you go back to film before the boys think you got jumped.' I recommended, giving JJ a light pat on his shoulder.

'But...' He pointed down to the bulge in his pants.

'Just toss off on the way.' I suggested. 'Or tuck it in your waistband.'

'Can you just blow me off?' He gave me puppy dog eyes.

'Hell no, JJ.' I threw my head back and laughed at his suggestion.

'Why not?!' He threw his hands up and questioned.

'Because we're in a public car park, and even though these back windows are tinted, none of the other ones are, which means that if someone looks through the front window they'd get a nasty surprise.' I started explaining. 'And also, it's barely even four o'clock!'

'I'll just tuck in my waistband, then.' He sighed. 'But I'm going to get you back.'

'For what?'

'Making me hard, and then not doing anything about it!'

'Bring it, bitch.' I said sassily, before realising what I said. 'Okay, wow- I did NOT mean to say that.'

JJ just laughed and pushed my shoulder gently. 'It's nice to see you aren't being as careful about what you say.' 

'What I just said was a throw-away-comment.' I shrugged. 'But enough talking already. Go film with the other Sidemen.'

'Fine.' He sighed. 'I'll see you in about an hour.' He leaned over and gave me a swift peck on the cheek before grinning and leaving turning around to open the car door.

'JJ!' I called just before JJ shut the door. He gave me a questioning look. 'You need to... uhm... tuck it in.'

JJ looked down and realised what I was talking about. He pushed his hand down his pants before taking them out, the tent no longer visible in his shorts.

I waited until he was out of view before sitting in a more comfortable position and wondering what to do. 

I browsed through my pockets, looking for some form of entertainment or random object. There was a tissue, some spare cash, a pen, ray bans, a crappy pair of earphones, a pencil with one end chewed, a lighter, and another pen. Nothing really interesting. 

I clicked the pen and the nib protruded from the front. Did this thing even work? I scribbled lightly on my finger, and sure enough- a trail of black ink followed the nib.

I looked at the pen for a moment before deciding to draw on my arm, like I would in school. I didn't draw anything extravagant. Just a heart with some shading and a shadow behind it, my name in bubble writing, a small flower, and a strange, abstract sort of pattern.

I looked at my work, trying to decipher the way I felt- proud of my handiwork, or unimpressed I was drawing on my arm when I was a matured adult. It was a little bit of both.

I took my phone out from the back pocket, and opened it up, turning on data. I went onto Snapchat for no particular reason, and took a mugshot of me, with the phone right under my face so that the camera made my forehead look huge.

Streaks.

I captioned, before pressing the 'send on my story' button, and waiting for it to send.

Once it had been sent, I scrolled back onto the camera page, and looked at myself without any of the filters, noticing my facial flaws.

My lips looked great after kissing JJ, swollen and pink, but I couldn't help but notice how my forehead looked cakier than usual, my cheeks looked chubby and my eyes didn't have the trendy 'fox-eye' shape. My nose didn't have the cute button effect, and had no arch. My eyes brows weren't arched, and when I didn't pencil them in, were only a few tones darker than my skin. And the length of my eyelashes was disgusting. They were practically non-existent without mascara.

I swiped to the left of my phone, a filter appearing on my face. I noticed how it corrected my jawline and cheeks, pulling them in, and pulled my brows and eyes up. Not to mention how it lengthened my lashes, and made my nose look all buttoned up and skinny.

I closed the app and sighed before throwing my phone on the seat by me.

My phone and Social Media could be so frustrating sometimes. It was like my unhealthy obsession.

I picked my phone back up, also picking pulling the crappy earphones back out of my pocket. I shoved the earphones into my phone and played my offline playlist on Spotify.

I listened to the first song which (which happened to be the song ride by twenty-one pilots) and closed my eyes, leaning against the car door. 

After five minutes of try to sleep in an uncomfortable position, I shuffled around and rested my legs on the three seats to my side. It was lucky that nobody else was going to be sitting in the back. 

Not wanting to get the cream seats of Simon's flawless Tesla dirty, I kicked my shoes off and left them in the space between the seat infront, and the seats in my row.

I curled up along the seat so that I only took up two spaces, and was in a loose foetal position. I listened as a song by Anne-Marie came on, humming and mumbling the words quietly before losing consciousness and falling asleep.

---

Little bit of a more kissy chapter (what the actual fawk I cringed writing that) 

But on a real, I literally try not to write very $3xu4l stuff, so this was a relatively awkward chapter to write... you want more of it? Comment answerssss

LMAOOOOO

Soooo i wrote this chapter back in August 2020 and can i just express how cringe this is aaaaaaaaa... Oh, also, go check out my other books for consistent updates... Aaaaaand vote and comment and share unless you want this spider to appear in your room:

Anyways, you better have enjoyed. 

Baiiiiiiii

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

299K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...
40.7K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
38.7K 395 40
A regular makeup artist meet the famous KSI, on a night out. It's not the normal way you would meet anyone, Emily met a sobbing boy in front of her...
13K 176 21
I'm Sophia and I'm 17 years old. I've just quit college and well now I have nowhere to go. Mum's busy with work and well Dad and I don't really get a...