STARLING | JIKOOK ✔

By miniekins

"You're going to help me 'till you shit that shit out, understood?" "Eat my ass and maybe you'll increase you... More

- STARLING -
CHAPTER ONE - GRAVES AND FUCKING USB'S
CHAPTER TWO - VANS AND SICK OLD FUCKS
CHAPTER THREE - PISS AND PEDOPHILES
CHAPTER FOUR - SHOWERS AND OVERSIZED HOODIES
CHAPTER FIVE - SHITTING SHIT OUT AND EATING ASS
CHAPTER SIX - SEEING RED AND TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER SEVEN - CONSIGLIERES AND WHISKEY
CHAPTER EIGHT - FUCKING SHIT DICK
CHAPTER NINE - STITCHES AND SADISTIC HOPE
CHAPTER TEN - BONERS AND NOT-SO-GREAT IDEAS
CHAPTER ELEVEN - BABY BLUE AND SILENCERS
CHAPTER TWELVE - DANGEROUS GAMES AND NEEDY WHORES
CHAPTER THIRTEEN - BEGGING AND FINALLY SHITTING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN - INFECTIONS AND BLURRY VISION
CHAPTER FIFTEEN - CRYING AND APOLOGIZING
CHAPTER SIXTEEN - BAD DREAMS AND UNKNOWN REMEDIES
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - POWERFUL WOMEN AND EFFEMINATE MEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - SNEAKING OUT AND FALLING
CHAPTER NINETEEN - SECRETS AND STRANGE HEROES
CHAPTER TWENTY - WELCOMED GUESTS AND DEPARTED EYES
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - TRAGIC TRUTHS AND SLOW HEALING
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - UNTAMED BONERS AND DOING AS TOLD
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - MOTHER'S DEATH AND UNPLEASANT ARRIVALS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - I'M SO SORRY LITTLE ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - COME BACK TO ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - AND YOU SAVED MINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - YOU'RE MINE
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE - MY HOME
CHAPTER THIRTY - WE CAN REBUILD (FINALE)

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT - TOUCHING ME IN THE MOST PERFECT WAY

11.1K 701 394
By miniekins

↻ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ↺

It's been relatively quiet. Much too quiet for Jimin's liking seeing as all it does is create space for him to think when that's one of the things he's extremely tired of doing. Jeongguk has been gone for the whole day and he's waiting patiently for him to return.

He sighs quietly, fingers scrubbing the shampoo into his brown hair as the water cascades down his backside. The warm liquid feels nice as it strikes his body with perfect impact, catering to the array of aches beneath his skin.

Jimin closes his eyes and he then steps beneath the water, allowing it to rinse away the shampoo. His small fingers lace through his hair once again to help wash it all away and as soon as he's done, he steps back.

With his eyes still closed and hearing impaired due to the water pattering against his head, he fails to catch someone else enter the bathroom.

He's humming quietly to himself and gasps softly as soon as a strong pair of arms wrap around his body from behind.

"Hello, beautiful," Jeongguk greets lowly into the teenager's ear, mouthing at his shoulder.

Jimin can sense his face heat up. He pulls his bottom lip in as he feels Jeongguk's lips drag along his nape, kissing the sides of his neck softly.

"G-Gguk," he stutters shyly and tilts his head to the side mindlessly, creating more space for the man.

"Yes, little one?" Jeongguk asks between open mouthed kisses.

"...You... you said... that..." Jimin starts but can't seem to get the words out as Jeongguk's hand moves to his side, brushing his skin daintily with his fingertips.

"That I would make love to you? I'm going to, baby," Starling fills in and Jimin slowly twists in his spot, flushed cheeks immediately grasping Jeongguk's attention.

"...You're so fucking pretty. You do know that, right? God, I'm so lucky," the mafia leader says and Jimin smiles shyly, looking into the man's pretty owlish eyes.

"Are you uncomfortable, little one? If you are I can get out," Jeongguk says and Jimin shakes his head, wrapping his arms around the man's neck.

The mafia leader leans in and captures Jimin's lips, moving slowly. His large hands trail to the boy's small waist and as he pulls them closer, their lower halves collide. The teenager gasps softly and the delicate sound is swallowed by Jeongguk as he goes a bit deeper, slipping his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

The kiss is slow, not rushed, however Jimin is eager to speed up the pace. He tries taking control yet fails miserably as Jeongguk pulls away, and they're both panting with their forehead pressed together.

"Jeongguk, please..." Jimin breathes helplessly.

"I want to be gentle with you, little one. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to scare you. I don't want you to run away from me," Jeongguk replies and the teenager peers up at the man past his lashes.

"I could never run from you, Star. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," Jimin says quietly and the mafia leader smiles, slowly leaning in to connect his lips with the teenager's once again.

As they're kissing passionately, Jeongguk reaches past Jimin to turn the water off. He then hoists the boy up, legs wrapping aroung his waist and arms around his neck. The mafia leader steps out of the shower and into the steamy bathroom, entering the small connected bedroom.

He lays Jimin down tenderly on the bed, niether of them caring that they're soaked by water. The teenager stares up at Jeongguk rather shyly seeing as it's the first time for him ever being completely bare in front of him; however is put at ease as soon as the black haired man begins to pepper his wet body with kisses.

"Gguk," Jimin says quietly and his small fingers curl into the bedsheets. Not only is Jeongguk kissing his body but also licking the water away with long stripes, causing the teenager's body to tremble and his skin to flush red.

"I'm gonna take good care of you, little one. Please don't by shy and don't be afraid, okay?" Jeongguk says between his kissing and Jimin peers down at him with hooded eyes meekly, nodding his head.

Jeongguk smiles and proceeds with his kissing. Jimin tries to stop himself from squirming and tries to stop the tears begging to fall from his eyes. Starling is so gentle as his soft lips press tenderly to every single part of his body. He's never experienced such a caring touch in his life.

He's never truly been loved by anyone besides his mother.

"Star?" Jimin says and the timbre in his voice is one of vulnerability as well as sadness.

Jeongguk stops what he's doing and looks up at Jimin, face softening much more than it already has. He moves so he's hovering over top of the boy and the teenager presses his hands to his own face, body slightly shaking.

"Jimin?" Jeongguk says worriedly and slowly moves the teenager's hands from his face.

The boy's cheeks are wet and his bottom lip is pulled in between his teeth. His lashes are clumped together and darker than initially causing Jeongguk's heart to plummet to the bottom of his stomach.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks swiftly and Jimin shakes his head as Jeongguk wipes at his cheeks.

"You didn't hurt me," he whimpers out yet Jeongguk doesn't believe him.

"But you're crying, little one. If I hurt you-"

Jeongguk is interrupted as Jimin wraps his arms around the man's neck, pulling him down and connecting their lips.

All of Jeongguk's worries immediately fade away. His hand moves to Jimin's slim waist and he kisses the teenager deeply. He draws circles into his still wet skin as he slips his tongue into his mouth.

Impatience begins to boil inside of the teenager as he lifts his waist into the air, their bottom halves colliding once again. Jeongguk grunts quietly into the kiss, pushing himself down deeply against the teenager.

Jimin whimpers, small hands wandering to Starling's back. His fingertips dip into the surface of his marked skin benignly.

Jeongguk detaches their lips and slowly moves down his neck, immediately sucking and nipping at his sweet spot. The teenager releases tiny bitten moans and his eyes fall closed at the stimulating sensation. Their cocks brush up against one another and Jimin whimpers.

"You sound so beautiful. Stop trying to muffle yourself," Jeongguk mouths against Jimin's neck and the teenager blushes rosy red, fingers threading through the man's black, wet and silky hair.

"They're gonna hear me," Jimin says delicately and Jeongguk's lips pull into a possessive smirk.

"Good, little one. Let them know that you're mine and only mine," he purrs and Jimin once again, feeling absolutely pitiful, feels his eyes water up.

He feels absolutely ridiculous but Jeongguk doesn't say anything. Doesn't point it out, and doesn't put him beneath such a spotlight. And instead puts him beneath one that he enjoys being under.

Where he's shown the love he's so rarely received. Where he's shown the attention that makes him want more and not the attention that has his stomach coiling in disgust.

The man's fingers feel like feathers and his lips feel like how clouds look like. His tongue is cold and wet against his hot skin, lighting up all of the parts of his body that it touches. His warm breaths gust his neck, causing goosbumps to speckle his skin and shivers to roll down his back, making his hairs stand on their ends. He's attentative. He's delicate and caring. He's passionate but most importantly, he's understanding.

"...I'll let them know that I'm yours," he says quietly and Jeongguk smirks, both his forefinger and middle finger moving as one up and down Jimin's stomach, teasing, until he brings them up to the boy's mouth.

The teenager holds eye contact with the mafia leader as he takes both of Jeongguk's digits into his mouth, sucking. He swirls his tongue around both fingers in earnest, lapping them up with saliva and wetting them. His cheeks are red but he maintains Starling's piercing gaze as the fingers are pulled from his mouth.

"Are you ready, little one?" the man asks and Jimin, perhaps too quickly, nods his head swiftly.

The teenager watches as Jeongguk lowers down his body and suddenly he feels something prodding at his hole. He goes to bite down on his lip but doesn't and releases a needy whine as he feels the man's fingers push inside of him.

"S-Star," Jimin stutters and the man starts moving. The teenager moans quietly and is unaware of the way Jeongguk watches his face contort with pleasure attentively. Soon his fingers curl and scissor and the boy releases another moan this time - much louder and the mafia leader smiles with satisfaction.

"Feel good, baby?" Jeongguk purrs and Jimin nods zealously, toes curling into the wet bedsheets.

Shortly the mafia leader pulls his fingers free from Jimin and the boy whines out due to the empty feeling. He has craved nothing more than Jeongguk to be inside of him, on top of him and claiming him. Setting every single inch of his skin on fire.

"M-more," he begs with a swollen bottom lip and grows in anticipation as Jeongguk hovers over top of him. But he then stops what he's doing and looks into the boy's imploring, pretty eyes.

"Jimin... I don't want to hurt you. I don't have the things I need-"

"That doesn't matter. I want you inside of me," he states brazenly and Jeongguk stares at him impassively, seemingly thinking. "I can help. I can make it hurt less-"

"Baby, I don't want you to do something you don't feel comfortable doing," Jeongguk says but Jimin is already slowly sitting up, leading the mafia leader to be the one sitting on the bed.

"I want to do this. I want to make you feel good, too. I'm not the only one who matters," the teenager states and slowly descends the bed.

Jeongguk is watching his little one with sharp eyes and short inhales as Jimin dances his fingers along his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch.

However he doesn't play around for long and despite Jeongguk's initial worry, takes him by surprise and makes him gasp sharply as he sinks his mouth down onto the man's cock, wrapping his hand around what can't fit into his mouth.

"Fuck, baby," Jeongguk groans and his head falls back as Jimin begins to bob up and down, tongue dragging from his base to his tip, digging into the slit.

The teenager moves quicker, Jeongguk's groans and words of approval being his catalyst. He lathers Jeongguk up once again with his saliva, taking care of him well before pulling off of him, lapping at his lips and staring the man in his dark eyes.

Starling is swift and once again Jimin is beneath him. Jeongguk brushes at the soft skin of Jimin's cheek. "Are you ready, baby?" he asks and the teenager nods his head, eager.

The mafia leader slowly leans down and begins to kiss Jimin passionately. The teenager wraps his legs around the man's waist and once again he feels something prodding at his hole, however much bigger. He braces himself as Jeongguk very slowly eases himself inside of him, swallowing his coalesced cries of pain and pleasure.

He's tempted to pull away and ask if his baby is doing okay yet he's pulled closer and kissed deeper, only motivating him to move. And so he begins to roll his hips against Jimin, sinking himself deeper inside of the teenager.

He can hear the boy's loud and muffled moans and so he pulls away. Jimin is a crying mess, however with pleasure. His toes are curled deeper and he tugs harder on Jeongguk's black hair, moaning the man's name loudly.

The mafia leader strikes his spot repeatedly, prompting him to melt into the bedsheets. His body is aflame and his skin is on fire as Jeongguk wraps his hand around the boy's cock, pumping up and down only to amplify his pleasure.

"Gguk," he cries out and his back arches prettily into the air. His head is swung back into the pillows and his hair is matted to his forehead. With each strike spills another throaty moan and Jimin continues to crumble, reaching his climax.

"Tell them, baby. Mine," Jeongguk says into the boy's ear and Jimin can't hold himself back anymore. He releases into Jeongguk's hand with a loud cry of pure ecstasy, panting heavily into the air.

The mafia leader grips Jimin's hips and he goes deep one last thrust, releasing into the boy himself with a grunt. Both with unsteady breaths, Jeongguk pulls out of the boy and collapses beside him, immediately looking his direction.

Jimin is beyond fucked out with sweat beading the side of his face. His body is red and his eyes are lidded as his chest rises and falls quickly.

"Did I hurt you?" Jeongguk asks and Jimin being much too tired to respond verbally simply shakes his head.

"Let me run you a bath, little one," he offers and slowly pulls himself off of the bed, entering the bathroom.

He begins to fill the bath and as soon as he finds the right temperature he returns to the bedroom, lifting up a nearly asleep Jimin bridal style. Jeongguk carries the teenager to the bathroom and tenderly places him into the warm water, stepping in behind him.

Jimin leans into the man's chest, very lazily playing with his fingers.

Jeongguk places his chin on the boy's shoulder, watching with a small smile on his lips.

"Thank you, Star," he says hoarsely and the mafia leader hums.

"What for?"

"For touching me in the most perfect way."

(A/N): 👀 I hope it was okkkayyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 10.5K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...
100K 3.3K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
363K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
1.4M 39K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...