FOREVER ♡/Jikook/♡

By scarlet_heather

A story where two 'mates' meet eachother. The revelation of destiny in vivid orbes. Prejudices and uncertaint... More

☆Characters☆
♡2. Park Jimin's Arrival♡
♡3. SOMEONE♡
♡4. CONNECTION♡
♡5. MATE♡
♡6. Thoughts and Plans♡
♡7. Jungkookie's plan Sucessful???♡
♡8. Obedient Kookie Secure?♡
♡9. Helping♡
♡10. Changes♡
♡11. The Real Park Jimin♡
♡12. Talks♡
♡13. FIRST KISS?♡
♡14. Delicious Lunch♡
♡15. Sweet Evening♡
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ

♡1. Kookie's First Day♡

2.7K 119 292
By scarlet_heather

Author's POV

The nightfall cocooned the large city of Soul. Twinkling stars dancing in the dark velvet sky. Lights from big skyscraper buildings illuminating the beautiful city. It's currently 8 pm now. In that lonely house, lived a cute little omega named Jeon Jungkook. All alone.

(kookie's house)(he has a wonderful house because of his parents😉😊) (i changed the pic from last one)

Jungkook's POV

I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the washroom. I went to my closet and changed into pajamas.

"So, tomorrow my new university starts. I should prepare my dress for tomorrow". I said to myself.

If I don't have anybody to talk to, I will talk to my self. That's what I am. (aww, my bunny is so cute😊😊)

Oh, I didn't introduce myself, right? Yeah, I am Jeon Jungkook. I am an omega. But don't think of me as other submissive, slutty omegas. I don't submit to alphas cause if I do, they will take advantage of that. (you will submit to your mate kookie. wait and see😏😏).

This year I came to Seoul from Finland. My dad works in a big company and my mom is a doctor. A very busy doc. They don't have time for me. All they give me is money and comforts to live, not love and care. I have my best friend, Jung Wooyoung, who knew who I am. All right. I think that's enough of my information.

Sometime later... (cause why not?)

Finally, I picked up my outfit for tomorrow.

'I should sleep early today and wake up early tomorrow. I can't compromise my beauty sleep'. I thought in my head.

I switched off the light and went under the blanket then hugged my bunny plushie. The moonlight falls on my face and the night sky sang the lullaby.

(this is my imaginary Seoul University😁😁😁😁)

Author's POV

Monday morning

'Rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg'

"You!! stupid alarm. Shut your mouth. I wanna sleeeep". He whined not opening his eyes and turning to the other side of the bed, snuggling to his bunny.

Then, as a thunder hit him, he jolted up from the bed and stood up.

"Omg, my university". He said running towards the bathroom.

He came out of the shower and dressed swiftly. He walked to the university as it was only 7 minutes' walk from his home. He reached there at 7.30 in the morning. Warm bright morning in his new university.

"OO MY GOD, KOOOKIIEE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

Jungkook's POV

"OOMGG, KOOOKIIEE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

I heard someone yelling my name and next thing, he jumped on me. I instantly understood who it was. It is non-other than my bestie.

If you miss me, do you have to yell at me? I asked him.

"I missed you so freaking much!". He said and jumped down from my back.

"Don't jump on me, you are so heavy like a big 100 kg rice sack".

"It's because you are so small not because I am heavy".

"Anyways, I am so hungry Wooie," I said patting my tummy.

He took my hand and started dragging me towards a direction, which god knows where.

"Heyy, where are you dragging me bitch"? I asked him.

"You want breakfast right"? I nodded.

"Then shut up and come with me. I will take you to the uni's cafe". He said and I walked with him. Practically he dragged me along with him.

We reached the cafe. It was a big cafe with a good atmosphere. The sweet smell of coffee filled my nostrils.

"Noona, I want two monster chocolate muffins with two large cups of latte. Thank you Noona". He ordered our food and then looked at me with a mischievous smile.

I raised an eyebrow at him with a questioning look on my face and crossed my arms.

"Pay for breakfast, honey. Byee". Before I can tell him anything, he patted my shoulder and rushed towards a table.

I paid the bill and sat across the table and glared at him. After a little while, our order was served by a waitress. I smiled at her and said a small 'thank you'. I took a bite of muffin and moaned on the taste with closed eyes. Truly it is delicious.

"Why didn't you wear any girly clothes today? I thought today I would meet up with a bunny girl". He asked, drinking his coffee.

"Eemm, I didn't had any mind to wear them today". I replied and he nodded.

After we finished our breakfast, we went to the principal's office to collect my schedule. My first class is English. I love English. He took me to our classroom as we both have the same schedule. So we two will be always together.

(this is the cafe. i want to show you this because in the future chapters, I will be mentioning cafe. so now you know how the cafe looks like😉😉)

Author's POV

They reached in front of the classroom.

"You should stay here. Wait until the teacher calls you. Okay". Wooyoung said to Jungkook and the latter nods.

Jungkook stood outside the classroom looking at his surroundings.

The teacher entered the class and greeted all the students.

"All of you, attention, please. Today we have a new student joining our class". The teacher said to the class.

Whispers could be heard throughout the whole room.

"Mr.Jeon come in". She said.

Jungkook came inside the class and bowed to the teacher.

"Please introduce yourself Mr.Jeon". The teacher said with a small smile.

She already understood he was omega by his appearance. Jungkook nodded his head and turned towards the class.

"Hello. I am Jeon Jungkook. I am new here and I hope we all can be friends". Jungkook introduced while slightly waving his two small hands with a small stretch of his lips.

"Please take a seat Mr.Jeon". The teacher said and took her seat.

Jungkook looked at her and nodded. Then he walked towards Wooyoung and sat beside him.

Jungkook's POV

I introduced myself and the next second after I heard many whispers. I saw many girls looking at me with an annoyed look on their faces. I didn't do anything to them but they are seeing me as an enemy. (they are jealous because you are very beautiful kookie🤭🤭)

Huh, I don't mind them. I think my bratty attitude mode should be on to face them. I also heard many boys asking whether I am an omega or not and also heard many saying that I am so beautiful and cute. I smirked at that. I shrugged all the thoughts and started to listen to my class.

'Rrrriiiiinnnngggg'

The bell rang indicating, our class is over. I looked at my schedule and saw that I have an art class.

"Buddy take me to art class". I told him and grabbed his hand and we started walking to the next class.

Wooyoung's POV

I am walking with Jungkook to our shared art class. But we are stopped by Kai's group. They are the bullies here and think of themselves as the strongest alphas. I know Kai, he is the fuckboy of their group. Kai is the main leader with the other three; Beakhyun, Sehun, and San. As I saw them moving towards us I stepped in, facing them. Now, Jungkook is behind my back.

"Move away beta, I want to talk to that cutie behind you". Said kai with a smirk plastered on his face and hands in his pant pockets.

"He don--". I was cut off by Jungkook.

"Ooh, do you wanna talk to me"? Jungkook said moving towards them with an amused expression.

The alpha smirked while stepping closer.

"Yes, cutie. You are so beautiful as I heard. I hope we can have some fun in the future".

'What a straightforward. Saying to have sex at first meet'. I thought.

"Anyway thank you for the usual compliment. I will keep that in my treasure box. But your hope will remain as your hope forever". Jungkook said and kai chuckled.

"Don't play hard to get cutie. I know you want this. Just agree already". Jungkook huffed.

"Well, you thought wrong and I have no interest in you. So fuck off you fucker". Jungkook replied to kai and dragged me with him.

'Now I don't know what will happen next. That fucking kai is so red now and I am sure he will do something'.I thought to myself.

Jungkook's POV

What did that fucker think? That I will agree with him like a slut? Hell no. I am so angry right now. Not to cause any troubles, I dragged Wooyoung with me.

"Kook you should not talk like that. They can hurt you". He said to me and I stopped on my tracks and looked at him.

"What are you saying woo? That I should not talk back and obey them? You know that I won't".

"Well, I know that. But you should be careful. There are chances that kai will hurt you". He said and we walked to the class.

Time skip (I don't have any filler here)

"Byee kook. See you tomorrow. Take care". He said and gave me a bro hug then walked to his car.

He told me, he will drop me but I refused. I wanna walk in this lovely evening. I took out my phone and headset and listened to music while walking home.

I unlocked the door and went to the living room and plopped down on the couch.

(this is kookie's living room. so comfy😊😊😊) (i changed the old image into this)

(this is wooyoung's car.😎😎😎😎)(no one is poor in this story😊😊😊)

A little time skip

Friday morning

Time flew away very fast and now I had finished four days of university. I didn't see that kai guy anywhere near me and I am glad for that. I heard kai is a fuckboy and will fuck anyone with or without their consent. He also uses his alpha power to make people submit to him.

Today is the weekend and I am happy to go to uni because tomorrow I can sleep as much as I want. I reached my uni and went straight to my locker.

"Good morning bunny".

"I am not bunny Wooyoung. I am a wolf!". I said in a whiney voice and hit his hand.

"But you look like a bunny". He said while laughing.

I stuck out my tongue at him and closed my locker harshly and pouted.

"OK ok, you are not a bunny. Now come on, we don't wanna be late for our class. This is Mrs.Wong's class. She is super strict".

When he said that I smiled at him and he chuckled at my reaction. We took our respective seats and listed to our class.

Now it's time for lunch.

"Come fast. Why are you taking baby steps? I am so hungry". He said.

While we are eating our lunch I heard girls whispering about something, like some people are arriving and he is so hot and like a sex god. I shrugged all those things outta my mind and ate my lunch.

Time skip

Author's POV

"Did you heard that he is an alpha". Said, one girl.

"I heard he is a Pure Blood Alpha. I had not seen any of them". Said another girl.

"They are from Blue Moon Pack and all are hotties". Said another girl.

"I wanna meet that head alpha, that sexy one, and become the luna of the pack".

"Calm down girl. I heard that he doesn't like anyone approaching him".

All these talks are heard by Jungkook who is sitting in the library. He seems like reading a book with great concentration but in reality he is eavesdropping to those girls' conversation.

'I will ask about this to woo later'. He noted in his mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OK ok, I will let you drop me at the house. Now stop dragging me." Jungkook said to Wooyoung, who is dragging him to the parking lot.

"Why can't I come to your house? Are you keeping anyone there secretly"? Wooyoung asked with a dirty smirk on his face.

"Eeww, no."

During the drive, Jungkook remembered something.

"Wooie, is any big persons' coming to our university next Monday? I heard some girls talking something like that". Jungkook asked him tilting his head towards the driver's seat.

"Big persons? What?" Wooyoung questioned.

"I heard some stuff like 'alpha', 'hotties', 'joining on monday' and etc".

"Oh, that. Well a gang of six members is joining our uni. They are mainly from Blue Moon Pack. One of them is the Head Alpha of the Pack".

"Are they very famous?" Jungkook asked with an innocent tone.

"Kook don't tell me that you don't know about Blue Moon Pack".

"Yeah, I don't know them. What is it?".

"Omg kook, you don't know anything apart from your books. Blue Moon is the strongest pack and they are the Head Pack of the Wolves. They are the only pack to have Pureblood with them. And I heard their Pack Alpha is a Pure-Blood Alpha". Wooyoung replied and Jungkook made an 'ooh' sound. They reached Jungkook's house. They part away after bidding their goodbyes.

The New Characters

Kim Jong-in

Also known as Kai
Alpha
4th year student at Korea University
Friends with San, Sehun and Beakhyun
Nick names : bully, playboy, fuckboy

Byun Baek-hyun

Also known as Baekhyun
Alpha
4th year student at Korea University
Friends with Kai, Sehun and San

Choi San

Also known as San
Alpha
4th year student at Korea University
Friends with Kai, Sehun and Beakhyun

Oh Se-hun

Also known as Sehun
Alpha
4th year student at Korea University
Friends with San, Kai and Beakhyun

Hello, cute little babies there. How are you?👋👋👋👐
How is my first chapter? I know it is a lengthy chapter but I couldn't make any shorter. My apologies for that🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️. Please tell me how you feel about this chapter. Give me some advice, suggestions, so I can make it better for you.

Word count : 2393

Please vote, comment, and share my story.
Love you all. See you soon...🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Author Aivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
961K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
318K 13.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
683K 32.7K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...