Laws Of Love ✅

Od afuaberry68

*Sometimes the one's closest to you are the ones you should be afraid of* Vanessa, a 28 year old lawyer is he... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Interview
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not An Update👀
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Author's Note

28 2 0
Od afuaberry68

Hey guys!

So Laws of Love is over😩. I'll like to say a big thank you to everyone of you for voting. Please comment on how u thought of the book. The characters, scences, dialogue. Like I said, Deadly Love is currently being written. It's a spin-off of this story. The story deals with the life of Damien and Sabrina. How he coped with living a double life to make his father, Jay proud. Also, Sabrina tries something new to get her away from her parents, Ray and Vanessa's constant nagging.

It's been 18 years since the worst happened. Sabrina, now in college is studying literature even though her parents want her to do law just like they did. Her life changes when she falls hard for the school bad boy. Everything comes crashing down when they realize their love is forbidden.
Can their  love fix the past?

Find out in the new book. Deadly Love
Coming soon...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

109K 2.7K 53
Story of how Fatima got her heartbroken and learned how to open up and love again problem is she's in love with Zac who happens to be someone else's...
354 1 40
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
15.9K 261 22
Two besties join influencer city but find love along the way, what happens when old flings get in the way
5.5K 752 38
THE DEVILS WEAKNESS- COMPLETED- UNEDITED When Natalie finds herself in BIG trouble one afternoon, Luca happens to swoop in and save her life. Someth...