The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Final Part.
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Chapter 67

1.5K 24 33
By Grace_xix

'Well, the Sidemen know no bounds, ladies and gentlemen.' JJ said loudly to his camera, squinting from the sun's light and looking around at all of us.

We had arrived at Finsbury Park a few minutes ago, when Josh told us we were filming a hide and seek. We got a quick tour of the Park before we were guided back to just in front of the stage to start filming. We were all currently stood in a circle with our cameras out, waiting for the intro before we could all start going. 

'We are here, at Wireless, doing a hide and seek.' JJ continued. I started holding the camera at different angles, trying to show the viewers what Wireless looked like. If the part I was currently recording was actually put in the video, that is.

'That's just crane annoying.' Ethan commented, pointing to the crane behind us which was making some noises but was also stationary.

A few others and I groaned at how bad his pun was, Simon and Tobi abusing him with words. Them and JJ said some more things before JJ went on to explaining the rules.

'Alright, so I'm going to count to fifty, you guys can try hide, and I'm going to try find you.' JJ explained to us and the camera simply.

Vikk and Ethan asked him to actually explain it properly, but JJ just started counting.

'One... Two...' He started. That was enough to get everyone criticizing what he was doing.

'Turn around and count with your eyes closed!' We all shouted at him. Not in synchronisation of course- that would be creepy.

'A'it, A'it!' JJ shortened his speech and turned around, counting again. 'One... Two...'

We all started running in the opposite direction to him, apart from Simon. I looked back and saw Simon hugging JJ from behind.

'KSIMON IS REAL!' I yelled at them whilst running backwards. Simon laughed and got off JJ, running and catching up with the rest of us.

We all ran past an 'A' sign before scattering around.

'Harry, where are you planning on hiding?' I asked since he was going in the same direction as me. I started panting slightly from running. 'I plan on going up in a tree.'

'Same.' Harry panted. 'I'm boosting Vikk into one, too.'

'Yeah, can we stop running, now?' Vikk requested, running up to us.

'I agree.' I stopped running and started walking, trying to keep up with Harry.

'Wait a minute- what'll happen when I've boosted you up into a tree?' Harry asked Vikk.

'You find your own spot.' Vikk shrugged.

'I... I've been stiffed here.' Harry laughed.

'Or we could chill in the same tree.' Vikk suggested. 'If we find a good tree, us three could be tree gang.'

'Great.' Harry and I mentioned at the same time.

We walked in a comfortable silence around some buildings, listening to each other's heavy breathing and looking and hearing out for JJ.

'I think that was him saying he's coming to find us.' Harry said about JJ.

'Ah shit, we haven't even gotten into a tree, yet.' I cursed. 'Do we actually know where we're going, right now?' I asked the boys.

'Trust me, trust me- I spotted a good tree around here.' Vikk assured me. 'I want to hide in... that one there.'

'But no!' Harry exclaimed. I couldn't even see which tree Vikk was pointing to. 

'Yeah, see the.. the... stick?' Vikk asked.

'That's not too bad, to be fair.' I nodded at Vikk's decision.

'Should we all try get on it?' Harry asked.

'You guys get on first, and I'll try after- but if I can't, I'll hide in another tree somewhere else.' I said. Vikk and Harry nodded. 

As we got closer, Harry gave a pffft. 'It's a bit of a climb, mate.' Harry commented on the tall branch. 'But we'll give it a crack.'

'Yeah, it's at a bit of an angle.' Vikk agreed, sizing the tree up.

'We need to look out for JJ, too.' I said, looking around.

'Yeah, Tunj might spring up outta nowhere.' Harry commented, making me laugh at the nickname. 

'You grab onto the tree or branch, and I'll give you a boost up.' Harry told Vikk.

'Okay, let me just-' Vikk jumped up and held onto a low branch, his feet scraping on the tree. Harry stepped up to him and held his feet, boosting him up. Vikk pulled his weight up, using the branch and Harry's help, eventually getting to the middle of all the branches into a little seat. 

'You up?' I asked him, recording what was going up.

'Yep!' Vikk shouted down at me.

'Mate, I rate that.' Harry said, stepping back and awing at Vikk and his place in the tree. 'Do you want to go up, first?' He turned and asked me.

'Nah, there won't be enough space for me there.' I shook my head. 'I'll help you up and find a different spot.'

'You sure?' Harry asked.

'Yep.' I nodded my head and confirmed. 'Now try get into the tree and I'll give you a boost.'

'Okay.' Harry nodded, placing his camera on the floor so that it would be able to see me boosting him into the tree.

Harry jumped up and grabbed the same branch as Vikk, pulling up almost all of his weight without any help. I threw Harry's camera up to him and he caught it with his single, left hand. 

'I'm going to hide in that tree!' I told Vikk who was recording me, as I pointed to a pretty tall tree with a bunch of branches.

I ran up to the tree and tried to grab the lowest branch. No chance. I tried to run and jump, but I was still unsuccessful. I spotted a tall guy in a highlighter-yellow jacket like mine, who was staring at me in an expression I couldn't register.

'Hey, can you help me?' I shouted to the guy. He looked surprised before jogging over.

'What do you need?' He asked, smiling.

'Can you boost me up into this tree?' I asked.

'Sure.' He said still slightly shocked.

I put the camera down on the dirt ground and walked back. The guy had his hand open and signalled for me to put my foot in it.

I stood on his hand as he pushed it up, allowing me to grab the first branch. I held onto it and tried to pull myself up. I couldn't, and boosting my feet wasn't really doing anything anymore.

'Hey, I have a weird request which would actually be quite helpful.' I closed me eyes and cringed. 'Can you boost me from my ass?'

'Sorry?' I could hear the shock in his voice.

'Please don't make me repeat it.' I groaned. 

He put his hands on my thighs and pushed me up, sliding his hand a little higher as he did. I turned around and placed myself in the middle of the tree. The foliage around me was fantastic at covering me up.

'Thanks!' I called down to him. 'Can you throw me my camera?' I asked.

'Can I have your number?'

I was shocked at the statement.

'Uh, okay!' I tried to exclaim in a happy voice. I was just going to give him a fake number. 'Get your phone out.' He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked up at me for further details. '07*********' I said, making the numbers up and hoping he didn't ask for it again.

'Got it.' He grinned, chucking my camera up which I caught with two hands. 

'Thanks.' I smiled. 'Also, if a guy with dreadlocks comes, don't tell him I was ever here.'

'Of course.' He nodded. 

I watched as he started walking away. Once he was a reasonable distance away, I picked up my camera and spoke to it.

'Okay, hello Mr or Miss Editor, if you do decide to keep that in, then please also keep in the fact that I gave him a fake number and it was only so that I could get my camera back.' I told the camera. 

I leaned back in the tree, allowing my back to rest against the tree's branch, and my legs to be propped up against an opposing branch.

'This is surprisingly comfy.' I laughed to the camera, holding it in the arm that I wasn't stabilising myself with. 'Should I text the boys?' I thought out loud. 'I probably should.'

I created a group on WhatsApp.

WIRELESS HIDERS

Addie: Anyone been found, yet?

I waited a few seconds for a reply.

Vikk: Harry still chill with me

Addie: Haha, I think u guys r going 2 be found last

Harry: same tbf

Simon removed Josh from this group

Simon: Josh's been found.

Addie: Already?!

Simon: Yep, technically ive also been found

Simon: but i ran away before he could get me

Addie: lmao, im chilling in my spot and its surprisingly comfy

Tobi: im chilling

One picture sent

I tapped on the picture and waited for my data to load the picture up.

Addie: Those beanbags look comfy af

Tobi: ikr

Harry: boys+addie, can we promise not to snake each other out if we're found?

Simon: ye

Tobi: yeah

Addie: sure

Addie: Vikk, Ethan?

Vikk: yh, i just said it to harry cus he's next to me, lol

Addie: kk, where's ethan?

Simon: he cant reach his phone lol

Tobi: i'll tease him for you

Addie: mk, imma go cus i want to play candy crush

Simon: boomer

Addie: hoe

Tobi: WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA

Harry: OHHHhHhHHHhHHHhHhhhhhHHhH

Simon: wow, im acc hurt by that

Addie: dont take it personally, it was a joke heehee

Simon: 😢

Addie: c u later 🙄😂

I put my phone away in my pocket and turned back to the camera.

'Well, I'm going to play candy crush and just leave this camera recording in my lap, so I'll update when something happens.' I shrugged and put my camera in my lap facing upwards.

I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket and pulled it out, also pulling my camera out.

'Bro, my phone was buzzing in my back pocket like it was a... toy of some sort.' I phrased before answering my phone. 'Wagwan.'

'Addie, take off your highlighter jacket so that you're more camouflage.' Harry said quickly.

'I'd forgotten about the jacket.' I started pulling it off, nearly dropping my phone. 'But wait- won't passing people who see us think we're just random people who've just come to hijack Wireless, or something?' I asked.

'That's what I said!' Vikk could be heard from the other side of the phone. 'But I still did...' I laughed at Vikk.

'I'll just take it off.' I said. 

'Okay, well make sure not to snake me out to JJ.' Harry said from the other line.

'Sure, sure, just make sure you don't do the same thing, either.'

'I'll make sure he won't.' Vikk said.

'Okay, well bye!' I signed off, ending the call and speaking to the camera. 

'You know what- I feel like sleeping.' I laughed. 'I just got to England a few hours ago and I'm still honestly quite tired.' I yawned. 'Wait, I can't go to sleep actually... I'd probably fall out of the tree. Wait a second...' I leaned up and put my camera on a knob on the tree so that I didn't have to hold it. 'Perfect.' I grinned. 'Well I'm going to go on my phone or rest- so I'll see or talk later.' I said.

I left my go pro recording opposite me, and tried again on the candy crush level.

I heard some random sounds and looked up from my phone, confused. 

'What the fuck?' I asked rhetorically, listening to the Alien-like sounds before they faded out into bubbles before stopping completely. 'I know that that was probably the sound test, but why are they testing the sound of bubbles?' I asked, before leaning back in the tree and continuing the level.

'Wait..' I said after a few minutes. 'Oh. My God. YES!' I screamed when I realised I had passed the level. Someone was probably going to have heard me and found me- but I didn't care. 'Bro, I just passed this level I've been on for like... forever!' I whispered to the camera excitedly. I switched my data back on and started scrolling through TikTok, laughing at funny TikToks and trying to learn a few dances which I could probably do once I was back at the house. Actually- I could make a TikTok right now.

I clicked the video filming icon and browsed through my sounds until I found a transition one.

'Oh, I'm going to make a TikTok right now just because I'm kinda bored. I guess if the editor wants then they can put the TikTok in here. If they want, that is.' I rambled.

I clicked the red record button and started recording the video in parts.

After about five minutes when I was content with the video, I clicked the finish button and watched the video through. It was smoother than I expected. I went onto the finish page and captioned it with a shh emoji before posting. Thank God none of the boys had TikTok.

I put the phone back into one of my pockets and listened. I could hear JJ's distinct voice, mixed with one or more other's. I looked down and saw JJ was standing directly under the tree I was at.

He was in a phone call and Josh, Simon and Ethan were standing by him. That meant that only Tobi, Harry, Vikk and I were undiscovered.

I shrank back into the tree and looked opposite to me. A fat, brown spider was sitting opposite me. My mouth opened in fear and shock. My leg was a few inches underneath him.

I looked down at the ground. It was too far to jump down.

I grabbed my camera and showed the spider before panning the camera back to me and whispering.

'The fat bastard.' The spider moved a few steps down and I recoiled my leg, hugging it against my chest. 'Look, look spider, bro. We can work out- just stay where-' I looked down and saw Simon standing behind JJ's back and waving towards me.

 I looked back and saw that the spider was advancing towards my leg. Fast.

'Oh dear God, save me.' I did a cross against my chest and kissed my hand before pushing myself off the edge and away from the tree. I held the camera in one hand and rested the highlighter vest against my forearm. 

'HEADS UP!' I yelled as I started my short descent. All of the boys looked up and moved out of the way. Apart from JJ. He held his arms up, expecting he would be able to catch me.

I felt myself drop into his arms for a second before my weight pulled us both to the ground.

'Shit, are you alright?' I hopped off him and winced as I used my wrist to push myself up.

'Are YOU alright?' JJ asked immediately, getting up from the ground and inspecting me.

'I mean, my wrist hurts but I'm alright.' I rubbed my wrist behind my back.

'Why did you jump?' Ethan said between hysteric laughs.

'Spider.' I said that one single word and everyone started laughing. Including Harry from JJ's phone. Even I let out  few chuckles. 'Fam, he was so big and scary though.'

'That's what woman say about my dick.' JJ smirked and looked seductively into Josh's camera, licking his lip.

'What? spider?' Josh asked. I burst out laughing with the others.

'Nah they say that I got a big, black-' JJ started.

'Whoa whoa whoa, demonetization is still a thing.' Simon stopped JJ.

'Oh for fuck's sake.' JJ rolled his eyes. 'Anyways, I've now found four people.'

'Well technically you didn't find me.' I corrected him.

'Yeah, you fell for me.' JJ said, not understanding the meaning of what he had said until he had said it. Simon and Ethan 'awwww'-ed.

'Oh my fucking God, just give me a clue as to where you are.' JJ said to Harry through the phone.

'Just be environmentally friendly.' Vikk said.

'Environmentally friendly?' JJ repeated.

'Remember to be very environmentally friendly.' Harry said.

JJ looked around and spotted an environmental area called 'GREENPEACE'. I knew that Vikk and Harry were both hiding in the trees and leading JJ on, but I wasn't going to correct JJ. I knew had promised Harry and Vikk I wouldn't rat on them, and I didn't want to lose their trust by betraying them. Even if it was just a game.

'Understood.' He told the boys in the tree. 'I'll see you guys in a bit.' He laughed evilly.

'Yep.' Vikk said. 'Remember to recycle! Possibilities are endless!' JJ dropped the call and put his phone back in his pocket, still laughing evilly. 'Alright, let's go.'

'Alright, intel, real quick.' Ethan started. 'I can give you intel, Harry's original plan was to hide under the beanbags- he didn't go there- and when we was talking about places to hide, he said 'a tree isn't too bad, actually,' so I think he went to the trees, instead.' 

'You think he's in a tree.' JJ stated. The tone he said it in was hard to describe. It was slightly disappointed, unsurprised and unimpressed.

'He did it last time.' Ethan backed himself.

'Josh, I fucking told you, bro.' JJ said to Josh instantly. Ethan laughed.

'Fam, there's a lot of fucking trees.' JJ complained. 'I cba.'

'Is it just me or do you ever think that texting slang shouldn't be said out loud?' I said randomly. 'Like if anyone says tbh when just speaking to friends in real life you just kinda cringe?'

'I think it's just you.' Simon laughed.

'Actually, I get what you mean.' Ethan agreed. 'But some words are alright, like lmao and lol.'

'Yeah, those standard ones are okay, but the majority of the rest aren't.' I commented, walking with the group. I allowed JJ, Simon and Ethan to walk quickly, and I just walked at my usual pace and bit on my tongue, trying not to make a sound. My leg was throbbing from the fall, and my it felt like I'd just thrown my arm at a brick wall.

'Are you alright?' Josh asked from the side of me. 'I noticed you were limping and your face is slightly scrunched.'

'Yeah, my leg and wrist just hurts a bit.' I shook my head and carried on walking.

'That was a pretty big fall to be fair.' Josh acknowledged. 'Good thing JJ broke it. He's so fat he must have acted like a pillow.'

I laughed at Josh's joke until I felt another throb in my leg.

'Are you sure you're alright?' Josh asked, raising a brow.

'Yeah, I'll manage.' I smiled at Josh. 'It's probably just momentarily pain which'll be gone by the time we get back to the house.'

'Hopefully.' Josh nodded. 

'Let's just catch up with the others, for now.' I nodded at the other guys who were all about five meters ahead. Josh nodded before we jogged up to them, catching them conversating. 

'I think they're in this tree.' Ethan pointed to the tree they were in. 'They're in this tree, fam.'

'No way...' JJ said in disbelief. 

'Look, their body is moving. Look.' Ethan kept saying. 

'Oh my God.' JJ said in shock. 

'Let JJ, let JJ, let JJ.' Simon said a few times. I wondered what he was trying to make JJ do. 'JJ, this is on you.' He lowered his voice. 'Actually, should we go have a look, then JJ can go?'

'Yeah.' Ethan and JJ agreed at separate times. 

Ethan and Simon went to the left.

'You guys check on that side- we'll check around here.' Simon said in his normal voice whilst going to some stalls. Josh, JJ and I walked in the opposite direction and I noticed Simon and Ethan peeking up at the tree and spotting the boys. 

'Come out, come out, wherever you are!' JJ shouted loudly to the boys. 'You pricks.' He finished. 'You won the game, already!' He lied. 

'It's not convincing.' Josh commented, and I nodded my head in agreement. 

'Cus...' JJ tried to think of something to say.

'Come on, you aren't even convincing us.' I rolled my eyes and grinned.

'It would be something fucking Harry would do- to climb into a tree.' JJ said to us. 'I just don't expect Vikk to, as well.'

'Sounds like something he'd do if Harry was involved.' Josh shrugged before his phone went off. He picked it up and swiped up, putting the phone on speaker.

'Tobi, oi, Tobi just called me.' Josh told JJ, and JJ ran back to us.

'Give the phone to ya boy Olajide.' Tobi said. Josh passed the phone. 

'I'm here, you prick.' JJ said rudely into the phone. 'What.'

'I'm quite nice and relaxed right now.' Tobi said. We looked at each other weirdly, wonder what Tobi was hinting at. 'Very nice and chill, lots of shade.'

'So they are in a chill in environment, and Tobi's in a chill environment.' Ethan said about Vikk and Harry.

'Is that the only clue? Chilled?' Josh asked Tobi through the phone.

'The other clue is that you found two of the mandem there.' Tobi prompted.

'Beanbags.' Josh picked up almost instantly.

'Oh my God.' JJ said in an unimpressed tone. 'No fucking way.' He said over Simon and Josh laughing at him in a derp-y fashion. 'Oh, you guys fucking knew.' He turned and said to all of us as we laughed at him.

'You know when you went on the phone with Ethan and he passed the phone to me? He passed the phone other Tobi.' Simon said. 

'You guys are meant to be on my fucking side.' JJ said to all of us. We just made a few comments. 'What the fuck.'

'Are you coming back?' Tobi asked from the phone. I had almost forgotten he was still in the call. 

'In a second we need to-'

'Wait a second, shut the fuck up.' JJ cursed at everyone again. 'What was that noise?'

We all stopped and listened out for what JJ was listening to.

'No fucking way.' JJ started walking up to the tree JJ was at with all of us walking up to the tree after him. We all pooled at the bottom and stared up at Harry and Vikk, making sarcastic comments of surprise. 

'We're glad you're here, because we don't know how to get down.' Harry laughed nervously.

'Alright, well you found them- let's go.' Simon patted JJ's shoulder and walked away laughing. I laughed with him and followed with the rest, hearing Harry and Vikk's pleas in the background as we went to get Tobi.

'Those bastards took their high-vis jacket off.' Ethan remembered and said. We all thought and agreed. 

'That's not allowed!' Simon exclaimed. As a group, we started jogging and every time my foot hit the ground, pain shot through my leg. I knew I didn't broken it or done anything too major, but the pain was starting to get unbearable.

Everyone around me started talking and discussing whether Tobi would've moved spots. I just stayed quiet and bit my tongue, sucking in the pain.

JJ saw the VIP tent were Tobi was meant to be and started running towards it. The rest of us just slowed to a walk, and Simon pointed out where Tobi was. His ginger hair was visibly peeking out from between two inflated cushions. 

'OI, JJ!' Ethan called to JJ, when JJ couldn't find Tobi. 'I GOT A CLUE FOR YOU!'

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE A CLUE FOR ME?' JJ yelled back. 

'dududuududududuuuududududududududududududu.' Simon tried to shut Ethan up by making a random du-du-du-du noise. 

'Let the base drop.' Ethan said over Simon. JJ heard it and repeated it in confusion, before picking up his ringing phone.

'Vikk's calling me.' He told us, swiping up. 'W-Wait, why are you calling me?' JJ asked Vikk.

'Help, help!' Vikk called from the other end. My eyes widened in the fear he had gotten hurt. 

'I found you.' JJ said, ignoring Vikk's pleas for help.

'No, we're stuck in a tree and they're calling for security.' Vikk giggled nervously from the other end. 

'We should help, they're calling security.' Simon repeated for Josh.

'There's a big crowd of people, like... we can't really get out of this tree without help.' He said helplessly. I felt his pain but couldn't help but join in with Ethan's laughing. 

'Vikk, just make sure your camera doesn't turn off.' Simon told him. I facepalmed and laughed. 

'Yeah, keep filming.' JJ confirmed. 'Go film, go film.' He told Josh and Ethan, and they got up and started filming. I took their place on the bench and rested one foot in my lap, rubbing my painful leg with the arm that didn't feel pain in it's wrist. 

JJ seemed to have figured out that Simon knew where Tobi was, and started inquiring him. I couldn't be bothered to go and film any longer with the boys, instead I just rested on the bench and pulled out my camera to explain.

'Alright, I am currently kinda incapable of filming because I'm way too hot and sweaty- which isn't a great excuse since everyone else is also- but when I fell down and hit the ground my leg kinda burns, kind of throbs, and my wrist aches and is also pretty painful. So I'm either going to watch or try talk to the camera here.' I explained. 'Maybe if I waffle I'll get a one episode podcast on the MoreSidemen channel.' I thought out loud. 'Talking of which, if you aren't subscribed to the Sidemen and MoreSidemen channel, then you are missing out on life! Subscribe, turn on post notifications, and maybe even buy some merch from SidemenClothing.com.' I did gun fingers, alternating each hand with each shoutout. 'I know this sounds weird, but this could actually be a fantastic place to sleep...' I started debating whether or not to sleep, but realised it would be quite rude to fall asleep. The guys had invited me to film so that I could film and make content. Not sleep.

'Alright, I'm not going to sleep because that's going to be rude, so welcome to Addie's outdoor podcast where I think of things to talk about, and then just hope that this is used on the Sidemen channel or something.' I propped my put my elbow on the table and laid my head in my hand. My other injured arm was by my side. 'So... Who do you think is going to win KSI vs Logan Paul?' I asked, trying to start a conversation. 'Ah crap, actually everyone probably thinks JJ because if they're watching this, they are probably either KSI fans or Sidemen fans.' I thought out loud. 'Personally, I don't really know or have a hope someone will win.' I shrugged. 'Lol, imagine if it was a draw, or something.' I laughed at the thought. 'Who else is fighting on that day... Oh yeah, I know that some undercards for the fight are RackaRacka and Scarce, Jake and Deji... yeah that's all I really know.' I laughed. 'I guess that for Deji and Jake I obviously want Jake to win, because I've barely even talked to Deji. Deji's a nice person, though. And RackaRacka vs Scarce, I don't really know who to back, because I haven't met either.'

'But what else is going on in life that I can talk about?' I thought out loud again. 'Oh yeah, the guys, girls and I are all going to Wireless tomorrow.' I remembered. 'I'm honestly so hyped, because I've never been to Wireless. I've been to Coachella once, but that was just one time. Plus so much stuff happened there which just ruined goddamn everything.' I smiled at the memory. 'Plus I packed some BOMB outfits which I love so much- follow my Instagram at AddisonRe, were I'll post pictures of everything.' I laughed. 

'I actually feel kinda bad for plugging my insta, now. None the less, moving right onto another subject, I was surfing the internet on my phone when I found two pretty interesting articles on MSN news.' I introduced a new subject. 'Apparently there was a six-year-old who befriended a stranger on Roblox, thinking it was someone they knew, but it wasn't. Then the stranger took the kid on a private server which had something to do with sex.' I started. 'I don't know where I'm really going with this, but I play Roblox sometimes, and the fact that this shit happens on kid's games is actually concerning.' I said. 'So stay safe online, everyone.'

'Oh, and apparently there's also going to be a ginger emoji.' I said randomly to the camera. 'I don't really know how I feel about that. It guess it's a mix of surprise, unimpressed-ness, and a bit of sarcastic-wow-ness.' I explained. 'I'm just kidding, I don't really care to be honest, and... yeah.'

'Is there any other topics I can talk about...?' I thought of things to say, but luckily didn't have to.

'ADDIE, WE FOUND TOBI, NOW LET'S GO GET HARRY AND VIKK.' Simon called from across the VIP section.

'JUST A SEC.' I called back, turning around and picking my camera up. 'Alright, that's all from the Addie's outdoor podcast for now, like the video, check out the main Sidemen channel is this is put on the MoreSidemen channel, and vice-versa, and subscribe if you are new to the channel.' I signed off before jogging to Tobi, Simon and JJ. My leg felt just as painful as before, if not more. None the less, I tried not to show it. I listened to the boys talking, walking behind them and recording.

'So they are stuck in the tree.' Simon explained to Tobi.

'You're chatting shit.' Tobi grinned and adjusted his snapback.

'They phoned JJ and went 'there's a crowd, there's security there...' They got security and stuff.' Simon explained badly. 

'I really wanna know how they actually got in the tree.' JJ exclaimed.

'That's what they said! They said it was 'long', and they were like 'oh, it's so long to get in this tree.'' Simon explained again. I remembered that Harry boosted Vikk up into the tree first, and then I boosted Harry up before finding my own tree to stay in. Until that goddamn spider crawled closer and scared my out of the tree. Little shit.

'Oh my God, there's a ladder, they got a ladder.' Tobi pointed forwards to the tree which had a bunch of people all wearing yellow vests, surrounding the tree. Propped up against the side of the tree was a long metal ladder.

'Oh. My. God, they actually got a ladder.' Simon laughed with Tobi. I let out a chuckle and shook my head.

'I don't think they can see this.' Tobi said about the audience who would be watching this.

'It's fine, they're recording.' Simon said about Harry and Vikk. 'We'll swap to them. Swap to them now.' Simon explained. 

'Fucking Hell.' I mumbled under my breath. My leg felt as if it was borderline about to give way.

'What's wrong?' Tobi slowed down to my pace and put a hand on my shoulder. 'And why are you limping?'

'Long story short, I also hid in a tree, but there was a spider opposite me, so I jumped off the tree.' Tobi's mouth fell open. 'Anyways, JJ was there to break my fall, which was good- but he might possibly be hurt, which is pretty bad.' I cringed realising I might've actually hurt him.

'Maybe he is, but what about you?' He asked. 'Why are YOU limping? JJ looks fine to me.'

'Well pretty much, my leg and wrist hurt a little bit.' I explained.

'Just a little?' Tobi raised a brow.

'Okay, maybe my lower leg feels like it's had all of it's muscles removed.' I sighed.

'That sounds pretty fucking painful.' Tobi said casually. 'Do you want a piggy-back?'

'It's fine.' I shook my head. 'I'm probably too heavy to be picked up, and...' I looked made sure Tobi's camera was off, before continuing. 'Sursh probably wouldn't be keen on the idea.'

'Probably not.' Tobi agreed after contemplating for a few seconds. 'OI, JJ!' He called.

'WHAT?' JJ called back

'COME HERE.' Tobi yelled.

'WHY?' JJ questioned.

'BECAUSE ADDIE'S INJURED HER LEG AND SHE CAN BARELY WALK.' Tobi over exaggerated.

'IT'S FINE, I CAN WALK.' I shouted and shook my head. I could still walk, of course. It was just that it was relatively painful.

'FINE.' JJ started jogging over.

'No, JJ it's fine.' I shook my head as he came over.

'Well I've come over now, so just get on my back.' JJ demanded.

'Fam, just keep-' JJ scooped my over his shoulder so that my stomach was pressed against his back, and my legs were suspended in the air behind me. 

'Do you want a piggy back, or to be carried around like this?' JJ asked in a demanding tone.

'Is just plain walking an option?' I asked.

'Nope.' He popped the P.

'Fine then, I'd be more than happy to have a piggy-back- if that's alright with you.' I sighed.

'What do you mean 'if that's alright with you'? I just offered you the piggy-back which means it's either a yes, no answer.'

'I didn't want to seem like I was demanding it.' I explained. 

'Stop overthinking what you say, already.' JJ groaned. 'If someone mistakes what you say, then you can correct it later.'

'I know, but I'd rather not have to do that.' I explained as JJ gently put me on the ground.

'Live a little.' He shrugged, couched down on the ground, allowing my to climb onto his back as he up righted himself. He got back up and started running back to Simon and Tobi, who had just met up with the other boys. I tightened my grip around JJ's broad shoulders, and leaned my head against the space between the back bit of his neck and shoulder. It was comfortable.

'Tree boys.' Tobi zoomed the camera on Harry and Vikk. 'What happened?'

'Did you see the commotion we caused?' Harry came and asked JJ, Simon and I, as Vikk went and talked to Tobi.

'Yep.' JJ said before laughing.

'VikkStar12tree.' Tobi made a pun. I laughed at the lameness of it.

'Someone got out a ladder, and I was like 'ooh, that's a ropey ladder,' and he was like 'What, do you want it or not?! Don't be rude!'' Harry mocked the guy, dubbing him to have said it angrily.  

We all laughed at him for about thirty seconds, before JJ concluded the video.

'Well, I guess this video's... GONE WRONG, hahahaha!' JJ spun around and held his camera out, getting everyone in the shot.

'OHHHHHH!' Everyone oh-ed. I smiled and joined in. 

'Five million views!' Ethan exclaimed jokingly, since videos with 'gone wrong' in the title always got tons of views.

'Just so you know, guys.' Simon started. 'Tobi won.'

'I was in the beanbags.' Tobi explained, high fiving the boys around him.

'Right next to me and Ethan.' Simon grinned. 'JJ literally lifted one side of the beanbags up, and then the other. He missed the middle.'

'Oh yeah, also, there'll be a part two of the hide and seek on the second channel.' Josh explained.

'Constricted to a smaller area.' Ethan added on. 'And it's like... a mini hide and seek.'

'I like that idea.' Simon said, pointing the camera to Ethan. 'It'll be a shorter one.'

'I also filmed about a three minute podcast for the second channel.' I added, raising my hand before reattaching it to JJ when I slipped down his back slightly. 'I shouted out all of the channels, including SidemenClothing.' I added.

'What's the discount code this week?' Vikk pointed his camera to me and asked.

'Ginger.' I said instantly, remembering the ginger emoji segment I had talked about in the podcast.

'Why?' Ethan asked.

'Check out MoreSidemen to find out.' I did gun fingers with one hand, at the camera as the boys cheered.

'Who'll seek for the next hide and seek?' Tobi asked.

'I vote Harry.' Josh said instantly.

'Why me?' Harry asked, smiling.

'Yeah, you're the reason we can't do more.' Simon pointed to Harry and said.

'He was up in it first!' Harry pointed to Vikk and said accusingly.

'Yeah, I'll seek.' Vikk nodded, agreeing with Harry.

'Okay, yeah.' Simon agreed, before outro-ing the video

'Can I stay in the car whilst you film the MoreSidemen video?' I requested.

'Yeah, that way you won't hurt your leg anymore, and I don't want to sound rude whilst saying this- but fans also want a video of just us Sidemen.' Tobi explained.

'Oh yeah, I get what you mean, of course.' I nodded and started tracing random patterns on my arms with my fingers, where they connected around JJ's body. 'Thanks for letting my come and film with you guys, anyways, I'll just go to the car.' I started trying to shimmy out of JJ's grasp, but he didn't let me go.

'Oh, thanks for filming with us.' Simon nodded. 'Here are the keys.' He held out the keys and I reached out for them, but JJ took them before me.

'Thanks.' JJ nodded. 'I'll take Addie to the car.'

'But-' I tried to protest.

'Alright.' Simon nodded, and JJ turned around and started walking to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 766 35
Ever wonder what it's like to be a famous YouTuber? Ever wonder what it would be like to be friends with the Sidemen? Or even whats it's like to be...
140K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
299K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...