𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°37°

1.6K 483 126
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to Dema-lee Her Dm nice words and wishes, made my day.

Above is a picture of Tatiana.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Tatiana stood in front of me, smiling ever so sweetly. I still couldn't believe she was real. And just like before, she was looking like the better version of myself. She was putting on a pink hoodie and a crazy black Jean. She lifted a brow as she stared at me, then turned to face our parents.

"Can I sit?" She asked for permission, gesturing to the couches. Mum and dad nodded, while she helped herself with a seat. I decided to take the space beside her and forced the urge to not poke her on the arm.

"Wow," Dad couldn't help but exclaim, as his eyes moved from T to myself. "They look so__"

"Identical," Mum offered with watery eyes. I on the other hand, stared at T with mixed emotions. I wasn't sure if I should be; angry, grateful, sad, happy. Tatiana as if noticing my stares, turned to look at me.

"I know you've got a lot to ask__"

"I sure do," I snapped a bit, though I never intended to do that.

"Then why don't I start from the bridge," Her attitude was calm and collected, as she helped herself into more comfortable sitting position on the couch.

I noticed most of the workers occupying themselves with false duties in the living room, just to do eye service.

Tatiana on the other hand didn't mind the workers, as she spoke on. "After you fell into that river, I dived right after you to help you out. I swam you all the way to shore, where I knew you would be save. I pulled off your clothes and wore you my hoodie and my backpack. I found fake blood, mostly from smoov drink, and spilled it on your clothes. After that, I placed your clothes on a site I knew would be found my passers-by. I was very sure the people you thought were family would find your missing clothes. And guess what?" She paused to stare at me. "They cared less."

Typical.

I wasn't shock by that. Judith did say my parents weren't moved by my death, which was very sad. Why have me when you know fully well you won't love me?

"I called in Mrs Ekanem's hospital and told them about your body, putting in my identification in place of yours." Tatiana went on. "I checked into a hotel and decided to hide in there__"

"You hide inside a hotel, while I almost died in your place?!" The anger fueled in the inside of me, as I balled my hands into a tight fist. "You should have come sooner!"

"I noticed how much of a coward I was," She bent her head low in shame. She almost reach for my hands, but stopped herself from doing so. "I was never a coward, I swear. But for the past two weeks, something or someone, was telling my subconscious to come back home. But this time, I've got a sister by my side."

Judith.

I felt bad for yelling at her. Judith's death might have unconsciously brought T back home. I felt Judith was guiding us and was trying to set things right. But I wished Judith was still alive, instead of dead.

I shook my head a bit but forced myself to smile at T. Turned out Jeremiah was right like always. Tatiana wasn't dead. Mother and dad obviously had a lot of questions to ask Tatiana and so did I. But mum and dad concluded on scolding her while I decided to let her rest, since she looked so tired.

Once mum and dad had welcomed T back home, we both excused ourselves and head upstairs.

On our way upstairs, I filled Tatiana in on everything that happened to Judith. She gasped as she opened the door to her room.

"I'm so sorry," T said in the most softest voice. "This is all my effing fault. I didn't think things through before making such drastic decisions."

I shook my head with a sigh, before laying in her tent bed. "It's not your fault. I told her to come over, not you, which was the biggest mistake of my life. I'm just happy you're alive and well."

"Does her parents know about her death?" Tatiana asked with interest, while I shook my head in pity. Judith was an only child. I knew her parents never considered her for a second just like mine in the ghetto, but she was their only offspring.

"Mum and dad came up with the conclusion of visiting her parents." I replied, my eyes still not leaving T, no matter how hard I tried.

Tatiana took long stride towards me and sat on the bed. "I want to tag along."

I shook my head without hesitation. "Y-You don't have to."

"But I want to," She pressed on. "I need to."

"I told you Judith's death wasn't your fault." I found it in me to hold her hands. "And I'm sorry for implying that it was all your fault back there in the living room. I was just too emotional as at that time."

"Like I said Uyai, I want to." She made me let go of her hands, as she stared at the ceiling. "It's like thanking her for protecting you and also showing my last respect to both her and her family.

"Since that's what you want," I nodded my head in approval. After a long pause, I decided it was best to fill her in on what was going on during her absence. "I think the new stalk__ I mean the person that killed my best friend, must be Happiness."

Tatiana furrowed her brows at me. "But  she's dead." T said the same thing every single person had been saying.

"But what if she isn't," I pressed on. T was my twin, it wouldn't be too hard to convince her to see reasons with me.

"I saw her lifeless body first hand," T wasn't convinced with my theory.

"But what if that's what she wants us to think," I said, still standing my ground. "Look at us for instance."

"We're twins," T got up and pulled off her hoodie, revealing her stylish yellow crop top underneath. "Happiness wasn't."

"No one's that sure," I said, mostly to myself. "Like us for instance. We are literally the perfect example."

Tatiana sighed, her face expression was showing that she wasn't in the mood to argue. I smiled when she turned to look at the mirror to check out her appearance. It was nice having a sister to even argue with. She got into the bathroom after checking out her reflection and minutes later, she walked out with a pajamas. It was still noon and I was still in my uniform. But I guess she wanted to be comfortable for the remaining part of the day.

We agreed to be in the same room, depending on when mum would be done with the redecorating of my room.

"Uyai," T called as she sat in front of her mirror. She was busy shaping her brows to its perfection. Turned out her brows were a bit outgrown, though I didn't see the need to shape it. To me, it was already perfect. "You are supposed to go to school tomorrow right?"

"Yes," I nodded, same time I swiped through my phone gallery. "Anything?"

She stopped to face me, forcing me to place my phone on the bed. "Could I... Um,"

"Go in my place?" I knew what she was getting at and I was down with it.

"I just miss Irene and Omonigho so much and___"

"It's fine," I said in between chuckles, she didn't have to explain herself to me. With close lips I exhaled slowly. "It was never my place to begin with."

Eddy : How would T friends react when facing the real Tatiana?

who do you think might be the stalker?

Who do you feel isn't trust worthy?

Comment, vote and also share.

I know it's a short chapter, but I just couldn't go any further than this unless the chapter won't have direction. Don't forget to show love guys.

Till next time,

Words : 1382

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
426 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...
69.4K 10.7K 35
*Nigerian Themed Novel* FRIENDSHIP.ENVY.BETRAYAL.LOVE.LUST AND OBSESSION. Six screaming words in this drama filled story. Having met in the universit...